TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Zoom and needafriend..My name is Jessica I am 30 yrs old with 4 wonderful children from prior marriage , Dh is 24 with no childre we had TR done in March of this mnth on Cycle 2 of ttc

Josey fxd that she stays away...goodluck on testing

Cheeky, peeepoo, Navy2mom and doingit4us..Hope all you ladies are doing ok

Asf checked cp and cm this am cp is HSO and I actually have a mixture of ewcm and whiteish cm...Maybe im not out this mnth...Fxd!!! oh and if I O late does that mean my period will be later?

Yup Af should arrive later since looks like Ovulation is coming late for you .....I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Evening Ladies :)

Anxious - yes your AF will be due later :) Your LP tend to remain the same, it's the O that pushes the AF date back. Fingers crossed you O soon!

Hi Ladies :)

Zoom - I'll be testing 24th May too :) I've also only one tube currently working (other is blocked) but keeping the positivity! Had a HSG a few weeks ago that confirmed all this, hopefully when I see my FS I will find out if he can open the other

Josey - fingers crossed AF doesn't show her ugly head this cycle!

Hi Checky

How you going any symtoms yet?

I know I sound simple but need to ask what is a HSG, I have noticed many people mention it, also is IVI the same as IVF?

I agree fingers crossed Josey be lovely to get a :bfp: on this page!!

Love Zoe x

Hi all

Anyone think anything on vivid dreams I am really having loads of them, my only symtom, and so much for not symtom spotting?

Josey I think when I first joined this site we chatted a bit, it was just after my opp. I needed to get my head round the shock of only one tube being fixed and the stage 3 endo. Now we are all systoms go and if honest, the journey is much easier due to threads with ladies on like this!

:dust: to you all
Love Zoe x

well i got a question for you ladies...... We all have had our TR's and we are all running on one if not both tubes shorter then normal now......so my question is if it takes an egg 7 days to make it down the tube, shouldn't it take our eggs less time to make it down our tube(s)????? and i wonder by how many days shorter??? Just something i started wondering about and thought i would ask.

Hey Zoom :)

No symptoms here yet, too early for me

HSG is where they put dye inside through the cervix and into the uterus and tubes. They then x-ray you to see where the dye is or isn't flowing. Simple procedure which may or may not be painful, depends on the person - mine was very painful, had to demand they stop! I dare say if i'd managed to get through the pain they'd have unblocked my blocked tube but I couldn't take it any longer

IUI is a type of artificial insemination. They put the sperm directly into the uterus to give it a better chance of survival.

As for the BFP, we're definitely over due one on here!!

well i got a question for you ladies...... We all have had our TR's and we are all running on one if not both tubes shorter then normal now......so my question is if it takes an egg 7 days to make it down the tube, shouldn't it take our eggs less time to make it down our tube(s)????? and i wonder by how many days shorter??? Just something i started wondering about and thought i would ask.

I asked this question all over the internet earlier this year and still can't find an answer lol

It'd make sense to me that if the tubes are shorter then the journey would be shorter too, but someone did suggest that it may take longer because it has to work it's way pass the scar tissue.

I think one of us should ask our FS this question lol I'm not seeing mine until July but if we don't have an answer by then i'll ask him :D

I asked this question all over the internet earlier this year and still can't find an answer lol

It'd make sense to me that if the tubes are shorter then the journey would be shorter too, but someone did suggest that it may take longer because it has to work it's way pass the scar tissue.

I think one of us should ask our FS this question lol I'm not seeing mine until July but if we don't have an answer by then i'll ask him :D

I just sawmy FS on May 3rd and this question just comes to me last night!! :dohh: the next time i am to see my FS is when i fet a BFP on a test or in Nov./Dec ....which ever comes first!! I am SO glad i'm not the only one that was thinking about this.... It just makes sense tho!!

Well I am in having my endo removed on the 7th June, plus I am have a HSG didn't know that was the name for it, (thanks checky) but I will be alseep due to having endo removed. I will ask him about the journey length as that is a good question!!

Zx

have also had that ? in the back of my mind but I have asked my dr. so many odd ?´s after my surgery was just gonna try to wait awhile

Well I am in having my endo removed on the 7th June, plus I am have a HSG didn't know that was the name for it, (thanks checky) but I will be alseep due to having endo removed. I will ask him about the journey length as that is a good question!!
Zx

Good Luck on June 7th :) and Can't wait what your Doctor says.

Hey ladies. Well I had my HSG today and everything looks ok with my one tube. No blockage at all. I should O this weekend when I am home w/ the hubby. The nurse told me that for some reason women get pregnant right after having their HSG done. Fxd that I will be one of those. She did say that I should stop trying to have a baby and just let it happen naturally. That's easier said than done.

Hi Doingit4us,

Well my consultant said the same thing, something to do with the hormones and stress levels. So I have stopped OPK, and trying not to symtom spot that is the hard one. We don't talk about the nusery anymore, and OH has an app on his iphone so he knows when bding time is, just so we don't miss it, but dont have to say its bding time. I must admit I am less focused on it than normal, which does mean I am more chilled. On the other hand, I don't know if we missed Ov (although we bd all the time hahaha) OH has also taken the tests away and we only have 1 in the house he is going to give it back on the 24th!!! The one thing I will never give up is this site.

What does everyone else think?

While I am asking questions...again.... do we Ov from different tubes each time and how will that work if I only have one. I have taken up writing down all my questions for consultant, but in the mean time would ladies mind helping out, some of you are so much more knowledgeable than me.

Zoe xx

https://www.ivf-infertility.com/reversal_sterilization.php
Have a read through the above it was very interesting to me!

Hey ladies. Well I had my HSG today and everything looks ok with my one tube. No blockage at all. I should O this weekend when I am home w/ the hubby. The nurse told me that for some reason women get pregnant right after having their HSG done. Fxd that I will be one of those. She did say that I should stop trying to have a baby and just let it happen naturally. That's easier said than done.

I was told the same, hopefully I'll get a BFP next week to prove it!

Hi Doingit4us,

Well my consultant said the same thing, something to do with the hormones and stress levels. So I have stopped OPK, and trying not to symtom spot that is the hard one. We don't talk about the nusery anymore, and OH has an app on his iphone so he knows when bding time is, just so we don't miss it, but dont have to say its bding time. I must admit I am less focused on it than normal, which does mean I am more chilled. On the other hand, I don't know if we missed Ov (although we bd all the time hahaha) OH has also taken the tests away and we only have 1 in the house he is going to give it back on the 24th!!! The one thing I will never give up is this site.

What does everyone else think?

I hate being told to just relax and let it happen lol

We only have an averaged 25% chance of falling pregnant each month as it is, add in the TR factors (and in some cases one tube) and that percentage drops by a lot! I don't use OPKs but I do chart my temperatures. My cycle is pretty regular but it's nice to have the reassurance that you have actually ovulated and when AF is going to be due

While I am asking questions...again.... do we Ov from different tubes each time and how will that work if I only have one. I have taken up writing down all my questions for consultant, but in the mean time would ladies mind helping out, some of you are so much more knowledgeable than me.

We ovulate down one tube each month (occasionally both) so for us Zoe we're taking pot luck on it being the good tube! I take Soya Isoflavones (natures answer to Clomid), last cycle I had a internal scan a day or so before ovulation and they confirmed I would ovulate from both tubes. This was prior to the HSG that told me one tube was blocked. So last month I had a good chance but BFN.

I suspect I ovulated from both again this month but was not lucky enough to have an internal scan to confirm it.

Sometime you can have a dominant ovary/tube and will ovulate more so on that side than the other. Again, it's all down to luck on that being the good tube too!

I'm not too concerned about having only one working tube though, just means it may take us a little longer to get pregnant. It might not either!

Only takes one tube, one egg, one sperm :D

We'll get there Zoe :D

This is better than my consultant and cheeper :thumbup:

I am of to get Soya Isoflavones!

Cheers Zoe

Zoom ~ Thank you for sharing that link info with us it was a very interesting read.

Morning ladies:) Nothing much to report here.... just feeling a little out of it today. I will check back this afternoon to see hower everyone is doing and hopefully i will be more awake and having alittle more energy by then!

Goodmorning ladies ... How is everyone?

Cd18 and still waiting on O.... Fxd it happens b4 friday as i am going to Tx for 2 weeks

Morning Anxious, almost 5.30pm here lol

Hope you ovulate soon, definitely not happened yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->