TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I only check cm and cp this month and cp has been Hso for bout a week now( although today isnt as opened as the past days)...cm yesterday was a mixture of milky and very small amount of ewcm and of course today just milky..my cycle this mnth has been weird spotting and small amount of blood hardly any on the pad wich lasted for 3 days or so, I had an infection down the past couple of day no discharge just really dry and swollen..thinking maybe that delayed O..just hoping it happens before I leave friday

Hi Ladies! I've been having light pink cm yesterday & today (cd7 & 8). I'm not due to O for 6 more days!! My abdomen feels bloated and achey, but otherwise normal. -OPKs... Any ideas?

Hi Ladies! I've been having light pink cm yesterday & today (cd7 & 8). I'm not due to O for 6 more days!! My abdomen feels bloated and achey, but otherwise normal. -OPKs... Any ideas?

Hmm all i can think of is possible stress related ??

Wanting to be positive this mnth but just cant seem to stay that way....Atleast Dh and I have been :sex: everyotherday just incase I wasnt paying much attention and it did happen

Oh yeah woke up this am with a headache and my knees are killing me( both of them) even hurts to walk..went to Dr and without even examining me he said..once again..It´s Normal!!! I hate thos 2 words its all I seem to get from him, gonna talk Dh into taken me for a second opinion

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA but I had a lot going on. But I did get a car, thank God. I graduated May 14, 2010, this past Friday. I will try to post pictures later.

Okay so how are my TTC ladies doing? Is there in BFP that I missed?

[/QUOTE]

I hate being told to just relax and let it happen lol

We only have an averaged 25% chance of falling pregnant each month as it is, add in the TR factors (and in some cases one tube) and that percentage drops by a lot! I don't use OPKs but I do chart my temperatures. My cycle is pretty regular but it's nice to have the reassurance that you have actually ovulated and when AF is going to be due

I hate being told that too. My husband on the other hand agrees completely. He just keeps saying stop trying and have fun. Enjoy it, stop testing, stay off the internet. Easy for him to say. He only has one part in this whole process and he can't get that right. How hard is it for 40 million sperm to make it to an egg?! Good lord, they can't all be directionally challenged. Maybe if they did their job I wouldn't have to research ways to help them out. :growlmad:

Anywhoo, now that I am done ranting :blush: How's everyone doing?

FX Aniuos for your Ovulation!!

I emailed the consultant yesterday to find out a few bits about my opp and how it was being done. Asked him the length of my one tube and also about if the egg takes less time. He was at home so didn't have his notes, but he did say that is a good question about the egg. It can very from person to person due to problems in the tube and things like endo, but on the hole the time is the same as a "normal tube"

Hope this helps a wee bit.

Trying my hardest not to test now dreams gettimg more vivid
Zoe x

Hiya ladies

Hope your all well

Hiya Zoom yes i do remember talking to you some time ago if i remember you live not far from me? hope your well hun its our 7 ttc but hopeful

Well 13 dpo i tested this morning and was:bfn: i think af is just round the corner though feel different this month think its in my head......body plays so many tricks on us.....

Hi to any newbies and good luck and hope your journey is short in ttc

Jo x x

Hi Josey

Well you know its not over till :witch: shows and I hope she stays away, we are so in need of some :bfp: at the moment, that I hope they are all heading our way.

I live Knutsford way Cheshire. We are now 6TTC so right behind you. I really strugled in the beginning with the info i got only one tube, endo cysts. Guess we weren't ready for bad news, but now with support here and an excellent consultant plus fab OH I feel positive one day I will be posting a :bfp:

Anyway best get of to work so good luck all testing today FX for you
Zx

Morning Ladies :)

Congratulations on your gradulation ready4onemore! Unfortunately you've not missed any BFPs, we're seriously overdue one now!!

Sorry about the BFN Josey, but AF isn't here yet so fingers crossed you get one still xxxxxx

8DPO here, nothing to report really. Temps are still following their usual pattern, looks like tomorrow's will be the turning point (if this is my month). If not, on to cycle 7 by the at of the week

Hey ladies,

Sorry I have been MIA but I had a lot going on. But I did get a car, thank God. I graduated May 14, 2010, this past Friday. I will try to post pictures later.

Okay so how are my TTC ladies doing? Is there in BFP that I missed?

Woohoo new car and you graduated... Congrats

josey ... Fxd that Af doesnt come

goodmorning to the rest of the ladies

Afm.. Gave up on waiting on O, i only have 2 moré days here wit Dh and no sign of the ewcm. Although dh and I have been bd'ing everyother day . Yesterday had really bad cramping ( like af was on her way) that i had to double over due to pain and some pulling sensations in my lower abdomen... Not sure what thats all about

Morning Ladies!!!

Josey~ Sorry to hear you got a BFN... But there's still a chance until AF shows.

Ready4onemore~ :hi: and Congrats on the new car and graduation :)

Zoom~ Thank you for asking that question about eggie making it down the tube(s) :)

AFM....I am feeling okay today woke up with a backache again this morning, but i am not thinking much of it cuz i stained my back a couple weeks ago. CP is LFC and CM is MUCH less today and is Lotiony/Sticky (sorry for TMI) My face is starting to break out a little bit and my right hip and upper leg is achey today. As for POAS goes I am going to hold off until the 24th or 25th (I will be 9-10 DPO)

Hope everyone has a nice day:)

Morning Ladies :)

Congratulations on your gradulation ready4onemore! Unfortunately you've not missed any BFPs, we're seriously overdue one now!!

Sorry about the BFN Josey, but AF isn't here yet so fingers crossed you get one still xxxxxx

8DPO here, nothing to report really. Temps are still following their usual pattern, looks like tomorrow's will be the turning point (if this is my month). If not, on to cycle 7 by the at of the week

Hi Cheeky

Why will tomorrow be the turning point. I never chart my temp but might do tomorrow to see if high, is this what you mean about tomorrow? Nosey sorry just same dpo as you
Zx

Hi Zoe

If you click on the link in my siggy you'll see my charts. The average shows that my temp would usually drop back down from tomorrow onwards. I'm hoping it will continue to go up, but I am expecting it to continue along it's usual pattern.

Tomorrows temp rise/drop is specific to me and my chart, it's different for everyone :)

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am feeling a little tired today. I promise to try and post pic today.

I know we will have some BFP real soon. I just know it.

Hey everyone,

I hope everyone is having a great day. I am feeling a little tired today. I promise to try and post pic today.

I know we will have some BFP real soon. I just know it.

Doing good today I have 2 more days till I am on my way to Yx so I can see my 2 boys:happydance:

Hello

Consultant has told me endo that I am having removed on 7th as well as HSG is around back of vagina, bowel and left overy, anyone else got endo as well as had tubal reversal?

Hi checky yes see what you mean about your chart, tomorrow is an important day for you so fX for you that your temps stay high for you. Let me know how you get on tomorrow.

Hi ready4onemore hope your right, we are defo due some :bfp:

Hey Navy your signs are looking great!!

Goodluck to all. I really need to stop myself from testing this week as other half has put a ban on it till af due. :ban:

Zx

HI ladies:) So i checked my CP and CM this afternoon and CP was LCF and CM looks like snot,sorry don't know how else to describe it. Is this a normal and good thing???

Hiya Ladies

Just a update AF got me this month heres to next month.....

Good luck all those waiting x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->