TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi Josey

Sorry to hear it. Hope next month is yours.

Zx

Thanks Mel,
I went to the BMI in droitwich, I rang the Spire today in Macclesfield and have posed the question of reversal with rings!!!! They are going to get back to me fxd. Not sure why my FS ruled out TR??? Maybe he doesnt do it too much:wacko:
Will keep you ladies posted on any developments!

Hi Mommy4life, welcome to the forum, sorry about you chemical:sad2:

Thanks ladies for all the support
Sue x

Hi I had mine done at Macc with the most amazing consultant he covers there and Cheadle, was much cheaper, and is great i am back in to have hsg done in a couple of weeks, i can highly recommend him!

Zxx

Morning ladies :)

well my temp went as expected this morning, down :( So no baby for me this month either. No even going to bother wasting any tests.

In Laws arrive in just 18 days so fingers crossed I ovulate again before they get here

Good luck to all those still in this month x x x

Hi Mel

I am not great at chartting, and don't want to tell you what to do. I just think theses things aren't an exact science and I hope that you get the :bfp: you so derserve.

FX for you to have high temps tomorrow that keep climbing

Lots of love Zx :hugs:

josey so sorry witch got you. Mel sorry about the temp dip but dont count ur self out yet didnt last month ur temp stay high??

I am starting the creighton model this month...tell u more later

Morning Ladies :)

Mel~ Sorry to hear about the temp dip :hugs:

Josey~ Sorry that the :witch: showed up, Keeping my fx that June is your Month :)

AFM~ I haven't checked CM or CP this morning...... I woke up short fused and irritable this morning. I give an update later on me.

Thanks Sandi x x x

interested to hear more about this new plan!

Reedsgirl..Something new...Very interested

Cheeky .. sorry your temp dipped maybe tomorrow will high

Nnnnavny..Goodmorning and hope your mood changes,heres to a good day :thumbup:

Afm....Cp low hard and closed but cm was kinda yellowish and stretchy so maybe I just didt realize I O´d last mnth had the same thing in my 2ww.
Well I leave tomorrow for Tx ,I am so excited!!! Get to see my 2 boys but only one is coming back with me

Reedsgirl..Something new...Very interested

Cheeky .. sorry your temp dipped maybe tomorrow will high

Nnnnnavy..Goodmorning and hope your mood changes,heres to a good day :thumbup:

Afm....Cp low hard and closed but cm was kinda yellowish and stretchy so maybe I just didt realize I O´d last mnth had the same thing in my 2ww.
Well I leave tomorrow for Tx ,I am so excited!!! Get to see my 2 boys but only one is coming back with me

Thank You :hugs: Hope you have a fun and safe trip Anxious5 :)

Hey ladies,

Josey, sorry af showed her ugly head.

Cheeky, don't give up just yet.

Hey, where is fluter?

Okay can someone tell me how to upload pictures in a post? Please.

Ok this morning I noticed yellowish stretcy cm and now that has gone and it is watery white...This cycle has defo confused me this mnth!!!! I am now experiencing light headedness, and slight nausea and really warm...could be a migraine coming on but with them I usually get the urge to eat

okay the creighton model is the catholic form of birth control but it is also used when they are trying to conceive. i start classes soon. its all about monitoring ur cm...so evrytime my pants go down i check my cm. lol. and chart it. i see the teacher once a month and we go over my chart. my friend theresa did this and is now pregnant her dn has a low sperm count and mobility. its not a one month and bang ur preggo its all about knowing ur body and how the cm helps conceive.

Ladies I need your advice. I took an opk this morning and it was negative. This evening I noticed and increase and change in CM and now it is a positive. Not completely dark but def positive. I don't go home until tomorrow evening. The test is supposed to let me know if I am going to ovulate within 24-48 hrs. Do u guys think I might miss my O? I am silently freaking out. I guess I just want so reassurance.

Hi gals...sorry I have been MIA but last Tues I got a frantic call from my mom telling me that they just told her my Gma has weeks to live. This was a complete shock. I got on plane the next morn. to Indiana and I've been here ever since. There is a lot going on but just to update I got AF right on time. I started spotting 2 days before which is really out of the norm for me.

I think I'm gonna be out of this race for over a year at this point. Things are kinda outta control in my life right now and he leaves soon

Hi gals...sorry I have been MIA but last Tues I got a frantic call from my mom telling me that they just told her my Gma has weeks to live. This was a complete shock. I got on plane the next morn. to Indiana and I've been here ever since. There is a lot going on but just to update I got AF right on time. I started spotting 2 days before which is really out of the norm for me.

I think I'm gonna be out of this race for over a year at this point. Things are kinda outta control in my life right now and he leaves soon

Fluter, I hope all is well with your Gma. I will be praying for you. I am glad you check in I was wondering were you been.

Hi Doingit4 us. honestly I don't know, but would just be bding as soon as you get home to be safe. I am sure you will catch it.

Well I am out for this month, tested and got a :bfp: I know its early but just need to forget it for this month. Plus now I have tested I have AF like pains. Anyone feel they just don't trust their body anymore?

Gutted as going to be out next month due to HSG and endo removal, and it feels ages away before I will be back in TTWW. I am now also worried about the hsg and if they find my only one tube is blocked what nexted? Anyone else working of one?

OH no doubt will be his normal amazing self and what ever happens will be caring and strong, but we had both agreed we weren't going to go down the IVF route due to emotional up evil. Now thou I am panicing that if tube is blocked that will be out only option!

Of to give my head a shake!!

Love Zx

ZOOM!!! you got a BFP!! Congrats sweetie......i had to read your post like 3 times!! I hope my eye aren't playing tricks on me!!

Doingit4us~ Sorry to hear about your grandma,I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

How is everyone else doing today??

As for me ~ I am 6DPO today ,woke up with a slight headache and still a little tired/sluggish this morning,kinda gassy too,but otherwise feel okay.
Yesterday was a different story though....i was sick to my stomach 3 diff. times yesterday and moody!!

Not your eyes Navy2mom, but Zoom's typing, she meant to put BFN :(

Sorry to hear it Zoom, hopefully you'll get one in a few days time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Not your eyes Navy2mom, but Zoom's typing, she meant to put BFN :(

Sorry to hear it Zoom, hopefully you'll get one in a few days time xxxxxxxxxxxxx

OH :( Now I just feel like a big dumb dumb :dohh:.....So sorry Zoom :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->