TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

How you doing Navy, and what's with the pregancy ticker lol

Hey ladies,

Navy are your pregnant? Your ticker says you are 2wks prego.

I hope everyone is having a great day to day. Do anyone have plans for the weekend? My DH just bought a grill so he went to the store last night and bought meat to grill so we will have a few friends over. Not sure I am up to it been having a awful toothache.

Hey ready4onemore :)

We're continuing with the garden this weekend, and the garage!

Was hoping to get our decking down but the wood still hasn't arrived from the sawmill, so it will probably just be a weekend of digging and planting instead lol

Spending tomorrow morning sorting the garage before we start on the garden, it's no longer a garage but a dumping ground. So we're having a clear out and hopefully we'll be able to fit motorbikes in it properly again! :D

Quite fancy the idea of a BBQ though, especially if it stays as nice as it's been here today

Zoom...Its not over till the :witch:shows her face...
Flutter ...I will keep you in my prayers
Ckeeky...Have fun with the garden and garage
ready4onemore...Sounds like fun hope that toothache goes away
Navy..Sorry you still arent feeling good..but hopefully its a good sign,
Afm..I am getting on the bus at &pm and headed to Texas to see my 2 sons who I have missed so muck, Wont be back on till Sunday

Wow Cheeky, I wish I could plant a garden that actually grows. LOL I can't keep a plant alive more than 2 weeks.

Anxious, Have fun in the Great State of Texas!! :thumbup:

evening ladies...had to catch up. LOL been able to post from my phone but hard to read.

So Navy..you preggo?? Congrats if you are!!:)

Mel how you feeling girl?? Get some PMA while you are out in the garden that is when I seem to get mine.:flower:

Anxious have a great time in Texas.

Ready I am so glad you got a new car and graduation. How close are you to the tr now??

Sorry if I missed anyone. Have a great night ladies.

Hi ladies!! I am NOT preggo as far as i know......i don't test until Monday or Tuesday at soonest.
I just like the ticker it keeps me from testing too early that's why it says 2 weeks and 6 days...lol

Hey ready4onemore :)

We're continuing with the garden this weekend, and the garage!

Was hoping to get our decking down but the wood still hasn't arrived from the sawmill, so it will probably just be a weekend of digging and planting instead lol

Spending tomorrow morning sorting the garage before we start on the garden, it's no longer a garage but a dumping ground. So we're having a clear out and hopefully we'll be able to fit motorbikes in it properly again! :D

Quite fancy the idea of a BBQ though, especially if it stays as nice as it's been here today

Hi Mel

That is funny I have just been writting up my plans for the weekend on my journal, and they include the garden and starting the gagrage convertion, looks like its not only our cycles that are in line! hahaha

How have your temps been?

Love Zoe

Hey ladies,

I hope you all are having a great day and those of you TTC get plenty of BDing in. :happydance:

Evening Ladies!!! well for the fun of it i caved in and tested ....OPK and HPT......results were BFN on both tests i know it is still early...seeing i am only 7DPO but these test were free that came in the mail to a friend of mine and she is now 8 weeks along. I feel totally normal today,so I am thinking that maybe this isn't my month !! I was going to POAS on Monday but i think i will wait to POAS again until the middle to end of this up coming week.

Well ladies I made it safely and got 2 see my 2 boys....I had a whole lot of creamy cm on the bus ride..yucky and today lots of lotiony watery cm, hope all is well with you ladies

Hi Ladies :)

AF got me today, bang on time so on to Cycle 7 :(

How's everyone else doing? Hope you all had a great weekend!

Sorry for the BFN Navy2mom, hopefully it's just too early to test xxxx

Glad you got to see your boys Anxious5, hope you all had a lovely time together xxxxxxx

Hi all

Sorry to here it Mel, got me to yesterday in the afternoon. Was really difficult as I was just about to get into my swimming stuff for my first triatholon. So had to deal with the dashed hopes and the problem of the tri swim. OH was proud of me, there was no time for tears, and I don't know if it was the fustration I felt or what but I did a really good time on the bike!

Also it mean that I will now be having the HSG and the endo removal on the 7th, so I hope that I get the results I need, or it really is game over!

Cheers all
Love Zoe x

Hi Ladies :)

AF got me today, bang on time so on to Cycle 7 :(

How's everyone else doing? Hope you all had a great weekend!

Sorry for the BFN Navy2mom, hopefully it's just too early to test xxxx

Glad you got to see your boys Anxious5, hope you all had a lovely time together xxxxxxx

Aww thank you :hug: Sorry that the :witch: got ya :(

Thnx cheeky I will be here with them till the 5th of June we have a family reunion on Sunday my 11 yr old is going to Mx. with me but my 14ytr old is not...Sorry the :witch: showed her ugly face

Zoom...Sorry she got you ,Congratulations on your triatholon and good luck with your Hsg and your endo removal

Navy...Its not over till she shows so heres to :af: and testing for your bfp

Afm..gonna go with Af due on the 28th as I have never been late before, dont have not 1 symptom so this mnth I am gonna do Opk's and temping

Hey ladies,

How is everyone today? Cheeky so about AF. Navy sorry about your bfn. Wishing you all lots of baby dust.

Waiting for my son to get out of school so we can play guitar hero...

afternoon! mel so sorry the witch got you! baby dust for this month.

well ladies I found a new non stress job!! start in about 3 weeks. so excited!!

Well today Af got me 4 days early..going on to the next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->