TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

How is everyone doing? I hope u all had a good weekend. I celebrated my b-day on Sat.

Zoom & Anxious-Sorry to hear AF got u.

Navy- Fxd that u get a bfp

Well I made it home Friday evening. Did the do Friday and again Sunday. Hopefully I didn't miss my day. If I miss it this month I'm out again in Jun because I'll ovulate during the wk.

Ok bright red blood has totally disapeared 3o minutes after I thought Af was here she disapeared not even pink cm...Whats goin on?

Hi Anious

Sorry af got you, or has it?? I am rubbish at knowing what that means. My af has been very very painful this month and like you on and of not as heavy as normal. Emailed my consultant and he thinks its the endo and that the flow is not right due to things being in the way, like cysts and the endo it's self. Do you have endo? and are both of your tubes open. If I sounds like I know what I am talking about stop me at anytime!

Anyway hope it gets sorted out for you, so you know where you are for your next cycle

Goodluck
zxx

Morning ladies!! I am Confused and would like to know what you ladies think!! Okay this is our first month TTC #4 and I had a Tubal Reversal on March 31st 2010......now I was looking back last night at my other cycles and they range from 29-31 days with my average being 30 day cycles for the month.
This cycle AF came on May 1st and I got Positive OPK on CD 14 and I thought maybe I Ovulated on CD 15 but i'm not sure now.....Ovulation in the past months has been between CD 16 and 17.....so now i am thinking i am not 10 DPO today i think i might be only 8 or 9 DPO....... Temp is still holding at 98.0 this morning and i tested again this morning and got another BFN. So ladies what do you think???? TIA

Update: Checked CP amd CM .....CP is HCM and CM is very creamy(looks like lotion!!) sorry for the TMI!

Ok bright red blood has totally disapeared 3o minutes after I thought Af was here she disapeared not even pink cm...Whats goin on?

WOW that is werid!! I heard of light pinkish red for implantation but not bright red....HMMM that is very puzzling :wacko:

Navy2 do you feel your ovulation?? I don't temp as I can't help you there but what I understand it goes up after you O..I think, Mel is super with temps she can probably be more help. :)

Anxious...thats crazy!! how long was the bleed for you and have you checked your cm inside like you were going to check your cervix?

Hi ladies,

Navy and anxious I am hoping you two have a sticky bean.

I am sending lots of baby dust to you all. :dust:

Fluter how are you??

Has anyone seen MrsMom around??

Hope how is your month??

Navy2 do you feel your ovulation?? I don't temp as I can't help you there but what I understand it goes up after you O..I think, Mel is super with temps she can probably be more help. :)

Anxious...thats crazy!! how long was the bleed for you and have you checked your cm inside like you were going to check your cervix?

I went to the bathroom and there it was bright red enuf to make me think af was here ..then 30 minutes later went to bathroom again and nothing..Cm yesterday after that and today is creamy white not even a spot of pink or red

I had some mild cramping on my left side on CD 15 and 16 ......I know my temp normally ranges between 96.7 and 97.7
I am so confuesed with my body right now that i feel like just giving up trying to figure it out and just wait to see if AF comes....Sunday I could of swore AF was around the corner but now I haven't a clue!! I feel fine...besides a minor back ache and the headache i woke up with is gone too.

Anxious5~ Looks like we are in the same boat!! And will be waiting it out together :)

Yes navy I have just decided to wait it out and try not to worry bout it but I will keep fxd for the both of us

Hey Navy I have tried temping but I am horrible at it and really feel like it just adds to my stress of ttc. I will have you and Anxious in my prayers and hoping you both get BFPS!!!!

Gonna lay down for a while ..have a slight headache, Talk to you ladies later

FX for you Navy and Anixous5.

Think I might have asked this before so excuse me if I have, but has anyone only managed to have one tube put back together. I am getting really nervous as going for my hsg in just under two weeks and my endo removal. I am scared that the only tube I have working will have closed and it really will be game over. As we have already decided we don't want to go down the IFV route. I would really like to hear from anyone with simlar issues.

Cheers ladies
Zoe x

Morning Ladies :) How is everyone today?? Well i am still playing the waiting game. WOke up with another headache and slight backache this morning i am kind of on the impatient side today.....would love to know what in the world my body is doing (it has a choice to make: AF or BABY??) Stay tuned to see which one it chooses!! :)

I got my Jenny Renny Reading this morning...... Here is what it says:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of October from a cycle that begins that month. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birth date is referenced the month of July 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and 14th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->