TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

FX for you Navy and Anixous5.

Think I might have asked this before so excuse me if I have, but has anyone only managed to have one tube put back together. I am getting really nervous as going for my hsg in just under two weeks and my endo removal. I am scared that the only tube I have working will have closed and it really will be game over. As we have already decided we don't want to go down the IFV route. I would really like to hear from anyone with simlar issues.

Cheers ladies
Zoe x

Hi Zoom! I was only able to have one tube put back togeher in Oct 09. Last monday I had my HSG to chk to see if scar tissued had closed it back up. It was good. Np at all. I heard that an HSG can help u get pregnant. Not a proven fact, but it might. I'm sure everything will work out for you. baby dust to u hun

I am about 4 dpo today. My left nipple is sore and my right breast keeps getting this burning sensations. I am also having pain in my lower left side. Yesterday if I pushed in it was real tender. Not sure what's going on. I just wish these two wks would hurry up so I can test

Well woke up bout 5 am due to horrible cramping and now I have diarrhea..Thats the :witch: telling me she is on her way :nope:

Hey Navy how you feeling? I also had a jenny reading it said my bfp would be in dec from a nov cycle. baby would be a girl

Hey Navy how you feeling? I also had a jenny reading it said my bfp would be in dec from a nov cycle. baby would be a girl

I feel tired but other wise Good....My temp went back up this morning,CP is HSC and CM is still creamy(TMI...looks like white lotion!!) Woke up with a headache for the 3rd morning in a row and i have had a slight backache again today......Just tired,i am actually heading off to bed now...it's 8:45pm here in California. I have also been having earaches not sure what tha is all about just hope it's not an ear infection starting. AF is due this weekend,so we will see what happens. Have a nice night everyone :)

was sure with all the bad cramping today that at least would have some sign of her ...but nothing!!! Please stay away...........

Well cramping has started again went to bathroom and checked cm..(pinkish):cry: So it will be either tomorrow or friday for sure

FX for you Navy and Anixous5.

Think I might have asked this before so excuse me if I have, but has anyone only managed to have one tube put back together. I am getting really nervous as going for my hsg in just under two weeks and my endo removal. I am scared that the only tube I have working will have closed and it really will be game over. As we have already decided we don't want to go down the IFV route. I would really like to hear from anyone with simlar issues.

Cheers ladies
Zoe x

Hi Zoom! I was only able to have one tube put back togeher in Oct 09. Last monday I had my HSG to chk to see if scar tissued had closed it back up. It was good. Np at all. I heard that an HSG can help u get pregnant. Not a proven fact, but it might. I'm sure everything will work out for you. baby dust to u hun

I am about 4 dpo today. My left nipple is sore and my right breast keeps getting this burning sensations. I am also having pain in my lower left side. Yesterday if I pushed in it was real tender. Not sure what's going on. I just wish these two wks would hurry up so I can test

Thanks for the response I was starting to think I was the only one :cry:!! I heard a HSG can help so I am hopeful, I also had mine done Oct 09, but due to bad endo I am not looking good, here is hoping with all endo removed and a hsg I will be ready to TTC again in July!! But honestly cheers for answering me.

FX for you your symtoms certainly look good. lots of dust for you too.

Zxxx

Goodmorning ladies how are all you today?

Navy ...So how things going any sign of the bad witch ? Have you tested yet?

Goodmorning ladies how are all you today?

Navy ...So how things going any sign of the bad witch ? Have you tested yet?

Morning:coffee: I am Feeling okay.....Temp this morning is 98.0 and I woke up with another headache and slight backache.....my nose is a little stuffy this morning and I have an earache. Took some Tylenol for my headache and earache. I am normally craving CANDY and cramping up a storm by now....if this is :witch: telling me she is on her way then it is VERY MILD for me. I haven't tested in a couple days now.....and won't be testing until AF is late. I will test over the weekend probably Sunday Morning if AF isn't here by then.

:flower: I am 43 and just had a TR so I am glad to find this group!!

I have 3 older children, story the same as most of yall so I won't go into it.

I am curious how long after your TR did you start TTC?? Anything special you did??

Sooo happy to be here!

Hi kpckd888 :)

I was advised to wait untill after my 6 week check up before TTC, but told we didn't have to abstain; work that one out lol

Anyway, we started about a week after my operation, very gently though!

Good luck xxxx

HI and Welcome to the group :)
I was put on Pelvic rest for a month and after I got my first AF after TR surgery we could Start TTC....So May was our first month TTC. DH and I used Ultra Glide made by Passion parties....It helps the Spermies out!!

Hello and welcome! My doc told me to try about 4wks after surgery. We waited until Mar to try though. He also told me that the best time to conceive would be the first 6 months after surgery. Everything I find says the complete opposite. Most women ttc sfter a tr don't get pregnant until 6 months to a yr later. We were going to try to do the smep, but I'm in school in another city, so it isn't working. I do try to keep hips elevated for about 30 mins after. I wish much luck and baby dust to you.

Hello and welcome! My doc told me to try about 4wks after surgery. We waited until Mar to try though. He also told me that the best time to conceive would be the first 6 months after surgery. Everything I find says the complete opposite. Most women ttc sfter a tr don't get pregnant until 6 months to a yr later. We were going to try to do the smep, but I'm in school in another city, so it isn't working. I do try to keep hips elevated for about 30 mins after. I wish much luck and baby dust to you.

I was told the same thing by my FS that the first 6 months are the highest chance to Conceive.
Kinda funny cuz my 6 month would be October and i got that Jenny Renny reading saying i would get my BFP in October this yr!!! LOL

I was told the first 6 months too.

Since joining this forum I've only come across 2 people that have fallen pregnant within the first 6 months, and lots of us are past our 6 month mark.

I'm now on my 7th cycle, now half way through our 6th month. According to Jenny Renny I'll be getting my BFP in September, screw that I want my BFP now!! :D

I really thought my doc was just talking. Well this month would put me in my 7th month. Today my boobs are REALLY hot & swollen and both of my nipples hurt. I am very bloated. I don't know if this is just after O symptoms or what. My AF is due on the 6 of Jun.

Well I had to go to the Doctors today......my earache is actually an ear infection!! i had to do some labs(blood work) cuz my sugar has been dipping low fast and making me not feel so well. So the Doc ordered a urine pregnancy test and it comes back NEG :( So now AF just needs to show her ugly face so i can move on to JUNE!!
Although I wounder....How sensitive are the urine tests the labs give??? Does Anyone know??

I have heard that they are not real sensitive..Have you gotton any sign of her showing? I have very slight pikish cm but thats bout it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->