TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

:flower: I am 43 and just had a TR so I am glad to find this group!!

I have 3 older children, story the same as most of yall so I won't go into it.

I am curious how long after your TR did you start TTC?? Anything special you did??

Sooo happy to be here!

Welcome and hope your journey is short to a BFP! I had my tr over a year ago now and was told I could start ttc as soon as we was ready..so we were at bd right away. lol. :thumbup: I think I have tried everything...preseed, softcups, vitamins, b6, evening primrose oil, soy and the smep. This month I am using baking soda for my cm being thick and pastey and not watery like it should be around O time. I also next month start classes for the creighton model.

I have heard that they are not real sensitive..Have you gotton any sign of her showing? I have very slight pikish cm but thats bout it.

Besides being highly emotional today and a headache that I have now nope,No sign of her yet. I do have an ear infection so could that delay AF??? I am on medication for my ear infection,started it today. AF is suppose to show up between the 30th and the 31st.
HMM that makes me think.... what the MIU is on a lab's test? Well i will still test with my test if AF isn't here by the time she is due. My test that i have here at home is 25 MIU!!

Well I hope you get to feeling better..I am at the witches mercy with this waiting game , she is due tomorrow so only time will tell

I am not sure about temps to be honest. I know there are alot of woman on here who do them and I have tried it but it just adds the stress of ttc to me. I have spoken to several doctors as well including the one who did my tr and they do not advice temping cause you miss O since it since it doesn't show it til after it happend and many womans temps stay up til the day af shows or the day after she shows, just don't know what to think or do. I know there are others who swear by it...I am really excited about starting the crieghton model classes I will be sharing all the info I can with you all and praying we all get BFPs. (Hope I didn't offend anyone with my temp statement) Luv ya all girls:)

Well this mnth all I have done is check cm and cp..just trying to help it along what are your thoughts on opk's?

I hope everything works out in your favor Navy.

I tried to temp, but I don't wake up the same time on the wkends and I stop right after I O. We haven't tried anything else. If it doesn't happen by Jul we will going IUI. Its a lot cheaper than I thought. If that doesn't work then its IVF(I hope it doesn't take that)

I feel like crap right now (like I'm catching a cold) and I have to wonder if I make myself sick symptom spotting. Any symptom that might suggest I'm not, I choose to ignore. :)

OMG! I just took an OPK and it was a light postive. I took one this morning and there was a light line, but the line on the 2nd OPK is darker. There is a real light line on them all the time, but these are darker. I'm freaking out. I want to run to Walmart to get a pt, but it's so late.

OMG! I just took an OPK and it was a light postive. I took one this morning and there was a light line, but the line on the 2nd OPK is darker. There is a real light line on them all the time, but these are darker. I'm freaking out. I want to run to Walmart to get a pt, but it's so late.

Sounds good..Maybe you can get one first thing in the morn...Goodluck!!!!

:flower: I am 43 and just had a TR so I am glad to find this group!!

I have 3 older children, story the same as most of yall so I won't go into it.

I am curious how long after your TR did you start TTC?? Anything special you did??

Sooo happy to be here!

Hi Nice to meet you. Guess we were all told different things. We were told just to start as soon as I was ready. My OH was working away for 2 months after our TR so we had a tuff time getting to bd, however he is home now so been TTC since Jan of this year.
I hope you time with us is short and you bring some goodluck with you. We need some :bfp:

Well all I am away on holiday next week with my daughter as it's school holidays for us, we are having a girlie week away and can't wait, then after that it is my HSG and endo removal opp. Keep your FX for me that my hsg is good with my one tube and I will update you all when I get back.

Take and :dust: for all

Love Zoe xxx

Do an of u ladies know how to upload pics in your message? I would like to get your opinion on my opk. I just can't figure it out

Anxious I think opks are great! they helped me firgure out I O earlier than I thought.

Doingit..you will usually catch a lh surge with fmu so they recommend not to do a opk with it. best time to check for a true surge is between 2pm and 8pm and test twice a day. Good luck ladies!

Morning Ladies :) Well AF is around the corner for me i woke with Bad cramps and a horrible backache,feeling a like sick to the stomach too and I am very moody/irritable this morning.

Doingit4us ~ I agree with Reedsgirl..... and keep us posted:) Fx'd for ua sweetie :flower:

Anxious5~ How are you feeling today??

Morning Ladies :) Well AF is around the corner for me i woke with Bad cramps and a horrible backache,feeling a like sick to the stomach too and I am very moody/irritable this morning.

Doingit4us ~ I agree with Reedsgirl..... and keep us posted:) Fx'd for ua sweetie :flower:

Anxious5~ How are you feeling today??

Sorry to hear that Navy but she hasnt shown yet so there is still a chance

Afm......Yesterday had pinkish cm so was sure I would wake up to her this morning. I am now having brownish cm and cp is high hard and slightly open but nothing when I wipe

Navy u still have a chance. It could all be signs of something else. My fxd for u and I will keep u in my prayers.
Well I took another opk this morning and it was negative. The one that darker than the others was taken last night. I know I'm way too early to get a positive but I was hoping this would be it. I'm disappointed but not discouraged.

Still really early for you doingit4us...Fxd and hope this is your mnth

Doingit I am confused to where you are in your cycle..sorry. Are you trying to catch your O or if your preggo. YOur ticker says your past O.

Anxious and Navy hang in there!! It is not over til the witch shows and FX she stays away for you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->