TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Doingit I am confused to where you are in your cycle..sorry. Are you trying to catch your O or if your preggo. YOur ticker says your past O.

I caught my O last wk. It was either Fri or Sat. I know I am super early, but I had four extra opks, so I used them. I didn't expect to see anything. I had the 2ww. All of the symptom spotting is driving me crazy. I exploded on my husband a little while ago for no reason. I don't think I can keep going threw this month after month.

Thanks for listening

Doingit I am confused to where you are in your cycle..sorry. Are you trying to catch your O or if your preggo. YOur ticker says your past O.

I caught my O last wk. It was either Fri or Sat. I know I am super early, but I had four extra opks, so I used them. I didn't expect to see anything. I had the 2ww. All of the symptom spotting is driving me crazy. I exploded on my husband a little while ago for no reason. I don't think I can keep going threw this month after month.

Thanks for listening

This is only my second mnth and I am not sure how I will handle the 3rd mnth...Good luck Sweetie

Thanks for listening

That is what we are here for girl is to support eachother in a way our dh can't or even some of our friends in our lives as they have no clue what we are going through. I have now been trying for over a year and trust me if it wasn't for my bnb girls I would be crazy insane and just plain given up by now. :hugs:

Anxious and Navy evening ladies...

Goodevening reedsgirl...Day is almost over and still nothing!!!
Kinda scared to sleep as I dnt want to wake up to AF in the morning

FX that she stays away! Any sign of her that you would normally have? When you going to test?

Hang in there Anxious5 :hug:

reedsgirl: you are awesome!!! :flower:

SO SORRY IN ADVANCE....TMI: I had some pale yellowish CM that was sticky and kinda strechy....Not sure what to think as I did test with FMU with a Dollar Tree test(25 miu) this morning and it was NEGITIVE!! I had some cramps about an hour ago and I am yucky,stinky gassy tonight!!
Normally i am gassy and cramping with a killer backache when AF is about to show up but I don't have a backache at all....Thank you for listening to me hugs to you all :hug:

Navy does your cm remind you of snot?? LOL I know gross but I had that the last BFP I had...FX for you!!

FX that she stays away! Any sign of her that you would normally have? When you going to test?

Usually just wake up with cramping and there she is sadly I am cramping now but kinda scared to go check...Did a test this am and negative

Navy that is awesome. I am praying for you and Anxious. You ladies deserve it. :)

Usually just wake up with cramping and there she is sadly I am cramping now but kinda scared to go check...Did a test this am and negative

It still kinda early..remember some ladies don't get BFP til she is a week late. :hugs: and praying for your BFP

Did I mention I want to be excited but refuse to let myself!!!!!!!!

Morning ladies:) How is everyone doing??

AFM : The :witch: is around the corner (for Sure!!).....I woke up feeling my normal AF backache and shoulder ache, Cramping (mildly off and on) and the sore throat and my temp took a nose dive this morning too. So on to month 2 of TTC baby #4 for Hubby and I....Hopefully June will be all of our month to get those BFP's :flower: :hug:

DH, our youngest girl ("mommy's little monkey") and I are doing some shopping today and just spending the day together,... our two oldest kids are up at Grandma and Grandpa's house until Monday afternoon.
Hope you all have a nice weekend :)

Thanks for listening

That is what we are here for girl is to support eachother in a way our dh can't or even some of our friends in our lives as they have no clue what we are going through. I have now been trying for over a year and trust me if it wasn't for my bnb girls I would be crazy insane and just plain given up by now. :hugs:

Anxious and Navy evening ladies...

Thank u. U guys make me feel better about the whole situation. I'm not happy about that u all are going through this too, but I am glad I am not going through this alone.
Thank u

Navy and think u still have a chance. Its not over yet. Baby dust to u hun,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"