TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Anxious its not unheard to get a very late BFP. I will get excited for u. Here's to your BFP!

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you ladies here.....You all are awesome and SOOOO supportive. I just want to say Thank You to all of you ladies :flower: Hope you all have a great weekend :)

Well I am out.She snuck up on me while I was asleep....onto month 3

I'm doing good. At the salon getting my hair done with my sis. I have a pretty busy weekend. Hopefully it will keep my mind off of it. I had a really sharp pain in my lower abdomen yesterday. TMI but I have a lot of gas. My bbs are still really sore. Nipples are extremely sensitive. No longer painful.

I'm doing good. At the salon getting my hair done with my sis. I have a pretty busy weekend. Hopefully it will keep my mind off of it. I had a really sharp pain in my lower abdomen yesterday. TMI but I have a lot of gas. My bbs are still really sore. Nipples are extremely sensitive. No longer painful.

Is gassy normal for you before AF??? It is for me. LOL But all sounds good leading up to a BFP! :hugs:

where are all my girls?? LOL Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!:flower:

where are all my girls?? LOL Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!:flower:

I am here :D I went to go curl up on my couch and watch TV with hubby and ended up falling asleep for a couple hours. Now we are watching the UFC fight with some friends.

UPDATE on me: I started spotting tonight, I am not feeling well at all... very nauseous(almost feel like i am going to puke:sick:, cramps and having hot flashes!!! :witch: is due on Sunday(tomorrow)......I will Be back on tomorrow to let ya'll know how I'm doing. Good Night All:sleep: :hug: to all of you ladies

Hey Navy hpe she stays away and you get to feeling that pregnancy sickness! LOL

Fxd for you anxious

Hey reeds how are things going for you? This mnth Af is really heavy

Sorry to hear that Anxious. Actually right now I am super angry that is why I am still up. My dh just came home and announced that his cousins wife is pregnant and they don't even know that they want to be cause they just back together. She left him while she was in afghan cause she had met someone else and he was seeing another girl that was supposedly pregnant by him but the girlfriend was faking so my dh's cousin broke up with her and got back with his wife when she got back to the states. they are not sure they even want to be together but now they are pregnant. so unfair

Im sorry reedsgirl, It is really hard when we are trying so hard and nothing happens and the ones who dont even want a baby get them without trying

Sorry to hear that Anxious. Actually right now I am super angry that is why I am still up. My dh just came home and announced that his cousins wife is pregnant and they don't even know that they want to be cause they just back together. She left him while she was in afghan cause she had met someone else and he was seeing another girl that was supposedly pregnant by him but the girlfriend was faking so my dh's cousin broke up with her and got back with his wife when she got back to the states. they are not sure they even want to be together but now they are pregnant. so unfair

OH reedsgirls i am soo very sorry sweetie:hugs:

Fxd for june....I am trying opk's out this mnth and gonna also do temping. What are you gonna try this mnth, Anything new?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->