TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I was so glad when I seen you guys on line..I just needed to get that out and my dh doesn't even understand as to why I am crying. I just feel so hopeless right now. BUt I know all works out in the end and God has a plan but I wish I could see it so I could understand now

Have you seen the ladies on pregnancy gallery that got their BFPs at 7dpo?? WOW that is so crazy and makes me want to test next weekend. LOL

I also believe that he does things in his own time and He knows when the right time is even though we THINK we know and cant understand why we want it so bad and why it takes so long.....I just pray every night and hope for the best

I seen that and tings like that is why I test really early...lol
I had not even thought about testing till I seen the positives in the gallery

I am going to contiune with Checking CM and CP ,doing temping this month and also using OPK again!
This is DH's and mines last month to TTC until August.
So I think what we all need is some :ttcwater: and :dust:

I also believe that he does things in his own time and He knows when the right time is even though we THINK we know and cant understand why we want it so bad and why it takes so long.....I just pray every night and hope for the best

I seen that and tings like that is why I test really early...lol
I had not even thought about testing till I seen the positives in the gallery

Yup that is why I want to start testing at 8/9 DPO......and I start going batty :wacko:...LOL:haha:

I have been real good about not testing early but this month I tried the "baking soda" finger and feel good about it for the most part so I am sure that I will be testing early. I start the classes for the creighton model on the 8th of June and hoping it will lead me to a BFP real soon

I think I have got the hang of the checking cp so I will also do that this month....
Must be hard and stressful knowing that if it doesnt happen this mnth you have to wait till August

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::

Thats for you Navy

My mother in law wants to take me for a fertility massage..something bout warming the uterus to make me more fertile

I will when I get back to Mexico..It cant hurt.
My Dh is so wanting his baby its actually cute everylittle thing that I tell him his reply is .Your pregnant

LOL Tj does that as well when I am getting close to the end of my 2 ww. I have gotten to where I tell him to stop saying that your jinxing it!! They are so sweet that they also want us to be preggo

Yes they are...This will be his first, he is awsome with my children and I know he will be a grest dad

I think I have got the hang of the checking cp so I will also do that this month....
Must be hard and stressful knowing that if it doesnt happen this mnth you have to wait till August

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::

Thats for you Navy

Yes it stressful but i don't want to think about it until i have too and it's for a good reason why we won't be able to TTC in July!! :af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::af::dust::dust::dust:

Navy do you usually spot before she shows?

Nope is the first month I have spotted before af was due.....but I am pretty sure it's the :witch:...I am wondering if it is becuz of me being 2 months post-op.

My mother in law wants to take me for a fertility massage..something bout warming the uterus to make me more fertile

What??? I have never heard about this...Sounds interesting

I havent heard of it either but I wil try anything once....

This will also be Tj's first. He is a wonderful dad to my 3. But I know he really wants one of his own. He says it doesn't matter when I am upset and af gets me but I know he really wants to experince it all.

Well Navy there is still a chance for you. I have seen several woman on here who spot and still get a BFP

My youngest was 2 when we started talking ( he is now 4) My Dh is actually the one who did the potty training for me I was so proud of him He even washed the dirty undies when my son had accidents

My kiddos are older..Ashleigh is 14 will be 15 in july. Hayley will 14 in august and Dylan just turned 7. Tj and I have been together a little over 3 years but he spent the 1st full year of our relationship in Iraq.

I have 3 boys Anthony 14 (15 in July) chris 11 and Baby Julio who is 4, then there is my daughter who is 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->