TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Well reedsgirl I am also off to bed we have a family reunion tomorrow morning even though I could probably stay on all night I need to try to get some sleep

Its amazing how much in common people have without even realizing it

Had one last question..Is your cervix suppose to be high and open during AF?

I dont think it is..I thought hard and low. but everyone could be different...

Morning Ladies. Well I went to bed with spotting and woke up too the :witch: this morning....On to June ....
Sorry I left so early,just wasn't feeling very good and was getting sleepy.
Since we are talking about our kiddos...My two oldest Kiddos are one year and 4 days apart.....Drew's B-day is June 27th(he will be 7 years old) and 4 days after on July 1st is Lily's B-day(she will be turning 6 years old) and my youngest(Sarah...AKA: Mommy's little monkey!!) will be turning 4 years old in August.
Well I am going to rest on the couch until medication kicks in with the heating pad. I hurt so much this morning I could barely walk to the bathroom with the cramping. Is that nornal tocramp like that after TR surgery???? So what is everyone's plans for today?? I have to go get ready for church soon and after church I am going grocery shopping(Thank goodness DH is here so he can drive...otherwise i would be stuck home today!!) Okay enough from me....I will be back on later today. :hug:

Hey Navy so sorry she got you. My oldest are a year and 14days apart! Hayley was late or they would have closer. Wow it really is a small world. I haven't noticed more cramps but I do get mote clots since my TR. Hope you get some relief soon. I am also off to church today...feeling exhausted as I stayed up to 4am this morning just cause I was upset. It will be hard today as I have to face them, but it will all be okay. PRAY PRAY is all I can do. Love the new pic..is that you??

Hey Navy so sorry she got you. My oldest are a year and 14days apart! Hayley was late or they would have closer. Wow it really is a small world. I haven't noticed more cramps but I do get mote clots since my TR. Hope you get some relief soon. I am also off to church today...feeling exhausted as I stayed up to 4am this morning just cause I was upset. It will be hard today as I have to face them, but it will all be okay. PRAY PRAY is all I can do. Love the new pic..is that you??

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers to give you the strength to get though the day when facing them today :hugs: Yes that is a picture of me in my avatar with my youngest beside me.....I was showing off my 5th and newest tattoo in April, It was an early B-day gift from my hubby and kids to me!
Question do any of you ladies use facebook??? I am on facebook.

Hey Navy I do have a facebook. I wil private message you my info so you can fine me. I love tattoos I have 23 all together. Want more but I am about out of places that I can hide them at work so soon work will just have to deal cause I do want a 3/4 sleeve.

Today has been trying and Tj and I are now fighting cause I feel like he is being insensitive and he thinks I am being hateful cause I am not excited that his cousin's wife is pregnant...its just so hard when considering a month ago they were both with other people. But oh well I will find a way to be happy for them.

Sorrry she got you navy well heres to June...
Reeds I googled and everything says low and closed but mine was really high and very open just trying to learn my body

Happy Memorial Day ladies! Well I woke up the morning and took a CB digital and it was negative. Does anyone know how accurate those are? I'm hoping I'm just testing too early. I chk'd my cervix on Thurs and it was low and soft. Last night I chk'd it and it was very high and hard.

Hey Doingit CB digis are not sensitive at all. They say not to use them to after your late

Happy Memorial Day Ladies :flower: I just got back from Dropping DH off at the ship ....So now i won't see him until the weekend :( It broke my heart cuz our youngest ,Sarah just started crying when DH went to give her a kiss and a hug and that lead into" i want my daddy to stay with me"....it was really very heartbraking :cry: She is curled up on the couch now watching her cartoons with her daddy's blanket and pillow.
Well I have a couple questions... I have googled and haven't found an answer yet!! Is there a certin time of the day when you should check CP?? And are you suppost to check CP at the same time everyday?? I know when you use OPK.... I have read that the best time to test with opk is between noon and 8pm and to always test the same time everyday. The book i got this out of it "What To Expect BEFORE You're Expecting" by Heidi Murkoff

Hello ladies...Very tired today I worked a 12 hr shift, Gonna turn in early ladies hope all is well

Happy Memorial Day ladies! Well I woke up the morning and took a CB digital and it was negative. Does anyone know how accurate those are? I'm hoping I'm just testing too early. I chk'd my cervix on Thurs and it was low and soft. Last night I chk'd it and it was very high and hard.

Which CB Digital test did you use?? There is one you can use 6 days before missed period and one that you have to use after missed period.

Hey Doingit CB digis are not sensitive at all. They say not to use them to after your late

Thanks girl! I was hoping it wasn't. I chk'd my cervix on Thurs and it was low /soft and I think open, but I chk'd it again Sun and Mon night and it was very high & hard but still open. Just chk'd it again and it was high and I think closed. Can't explain it but it just feels different. I know I'm supposed to chk it at the same time every day so I'm going to try again tonight. My cm has also changed. Since O my cm has been white and creamy. (Sorry if this is TMI) Last night when I chk'd my cm it was watery. The reason I chk'd my cervix so early today is because I felt a gush and thought it might be AF coming early. It was just really watery cm. I don't know what any of this means, but I'm not testing again until I'm late. Sooo tired of getting BFNs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->