TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Happy Memorial Day ladies! Well I woke up the morning and took a CB digital and it was negative. Does anyone know how accurate those are? I'm hoping I'm just testing too early. I chk'd my cervix on Thurs and it was low and soft. Last night I chk'd it and it was very high and hard.

Which CB Digital test did you use?? There is one you can use 6 days before missed period and one that you have to use after missed period.

I used the one where they advertise u can test 5 day early. If u read the pamphlet it's actually four days before your missed AF. I looked on line and I think it can pick up HCG levels of 50miu and above.

Hello ladies hope all is well with everyone..I am getting ready for work but will be back on tonight

Hello Ladies..what a super busy day. I hate the 1st of every month at work!! But on a more positive note Tj and I made up and we are back to being us. The kids are being good today and Ash has a ball game tonight...I think we live at the ballpark in the summer. LOL.

Doingit..I have heard that even the digital early ones are not very sensitve..and your cm is a good sign espically if its not normal for you during your 2ww. FX this is your month.

Anxious have a good day at work. :)

Navy so sad about your little girl hopefully time that dh is gone will go quickly..

How is all the tr girls doing?

Reedsgirl~ So happy to hear you and DH made up :) Thank you, I think my little monkey will be okay, I dug out her deployment tag blankie and her daddy doll,she has been carrying her tag blankie with her everywhere...it even went to school with her today and I talk to her teacher too.

Anxious~ Have a goodday at work :flower:

Doingit4us~ I agree wit Reedsgirl your CM signs sound good...my Fx'd for you sweetie:)

AFM~ AF was light to spoting last night and then this morning she was gone!!! :shrug: I am still cramping a little here and there but otherwise feel okay. Has this happened to any of you after your TR surgerys???

I must say that since my TR my periods are short and sweet but with more cramps than I had before. But usually my flow only last about 3 days.

Thank you reedsgirl :) That's what i noticed...my af was really short but I had some WICKED cramps!!!
Hope everyone is doing well today:)

My af is 5 days w/ two of those spotting. I can't say I noticed a difference since my tr. I wish they were shorter. I usually only feel like crap the first day

My af is 5 days w/ two of those spotting. I can't say I noticed a difference since my tr. I wish they were shorter. I usually only feel like crap the first day

This is how i was before the TR surgery....i would have 3 or 4 days of flow and then a day or two of spotting with the day before and the day of being my Crappy days!!
How are you feeling Doingit4us??? Keeping my fx'd for you :)

The first mnth was normal for me ( heavy) the 2nd mnth was spotting for 3 days then nothing and now this mnth the 1 and 2nd day was heavy (sat and sun) .Yesterday I didnt bleed at all and today started bleeding heavy again about 4 this afternoon...So confusing

Good Morning ladies. How r u all doing? AFM, I'm doing ok. My cervix is now soft and high. Can't tell if it's open or closed. I woke up w/ my veins popping out of my right boob and I have been cramping since yesterday afternoon. I think it's just gas...lol AF is due Fri or Sat and I think I will be seeing her.

Just chk'd my cervix again. I can barely reach it and it is soft. Can't feel opening at all. Is it possible for your cervix to rotate during the day?

Evening Ladies!

Hope you are all well :D

Sorry I haven't been around much lately, we've been really busy!

Anyway, today I saw my FS who was able to confirm that it's my right tube that's currently blocked. He did an internal scan and was very pleased with my "beautiful" ovaries and happy that the standard of my eggs is not the issue here. I had lots of big follicles on both ovaries with the most dominant one currently on my right ovary. He doesn't see the blocked tube as a problem at all.

As my FS works for the NHS and the private sector also he's scheduled me for another internal scan on Saturday at the local private hospital to see what's happening before ovulation on Monday/Tuesday. He seemed very excited about the level of eggs on my ovaries and seemed pretty enthusiastic about everything!

The strange thing is (which I've googled to no avail) is that he said he'll make sure he's got his NHS prescription pad with him because he's most likely to prescribe Clomid as "it'd be a shame to miss this opportunity after the HSG". It's too late in this cycle for Clomid to be of any help so he's left me confused. I discussed it with my OH on the way home about other uses/doses of Clomid and wondered if a very high one off dose would cause multiple eggs to ovulate. Googled but found no answers at all so assume this isn't his plan. Guess I'll find out on Saturday!

Either way he's got me very excited lol

Fxd for you doingit4us
Afm..Cd 5 this is the boring part....Getting things ready to go back to Mexico I cant believe its already been 2 weeks

Mel love the PMA!! So glad your doc is being so proactive and monitoring so well. Good luck sat, hope you get that BFP soon!!:)

"Just chk'd my cervix again. I can barely reach it and it is soft. Can't feel opening at all. Is it possible for your cervix to rotate during the day? " Doingit I believe your cervix moves alot...I just stopped checking mine as I felt like I was sticking my finger in there everytime I was using the bathroom! :)

Hi ladies ,Just popping in right now. I haven't been feeling too well this afternoon but wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing today. Seems like you ladies are doing well:)

Doingit4us~ Veins popping out on chest is a good sign!! Does it remind you of a "road map"?? Fx'd for you:)

Mel~ Can't wait to hear about your next Doctor's visit.....that's pretty awesome that your Doc is so supportive and on track with everything :)

I will check back in later tonight.

Mel I'm glad u got some good news!

AFM I'm pretty sure I'm not prego. I caved and bought a FR and got a BFN. You're supposed to be able to take it 6 days before your missed period. Whether AF comes on the 5th or 6th it wouldn't matter. I wish someone would just come up with test that will tell you if you are going to have AF or not. That would be better and less stressful.

Hi Peepoo nice line. Looks as though you just had your tr...sorry if you have posted here before and I just don't remember you. LOL. I am forgetful. Lookd like congrats!! How long is your lp usually??

:hi: peepoo!! How have you been?? I can see a faint line there.....Nice!!! Congrats:) Keep us posted.

AFM: had some spotting yesterday and nothing today....I have been having some scary "episodes" that are resembling partial seizures...So i have a Dr.'s Appt today to be seen and hopefully to have tests ordered so We can know for sure if my seizures are back. I was Dx when i was 2yrs old with Grand-Mal and Petit-Mal seizures and then i got my period and at age 12 my seizures went away. Now i am having these episodes when my hand and arm start jerking and i get a bitter taste in my mouth and a uneasy feeling that something bad is going to happen and i start feeling very warm. Sunday in Church was my worst episode and i scared my friends and my Husband and probably the people sitting around me.....afterwards i feel dazed and confused and just very tired and normally with sleep for a good amount of time.
I will keep you ladies posted.

Oh Navy I hope your okay sweetie. That is s scarey. How long before you get test result back??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->