TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Peepoo, congratulations!! :D

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Well ladies, apparently my af is due on the 4th(tomorrow) not the 5th or 6th since last month had 31 days. My boobs are still swollen and now shiny. Aerolas have dark rings around them. Think af is just playing tricks on me and will show on Fri. Right in time to ruin my weekend.

Oh Navy I hope your okay sweetie. That is s scarey. How long before you get test result back??

So i went to my Doctor's appt and My dr thinks that these "episodes" are seizures. She ordered a MRI and referred me to Neurology Dept......My Dr thinks i need to be put back anti-seizure medication but the only thing is that alot of these medications aren't safe for pregnancy once that happens!! I got a list of things i need to be careful around or can'tdo until seen by the Neuro dr. My MRI is on June 9th in the evening time.But for now No swimming, careful when around or using sharp objects,Dr doesn't want me driving but I kinda have to drive living here in CA and being my DH is gone here and there.
On a brighter note this group got another BFP..... :happydance: Congrats peepoo :happydance:
AND I can't wait to see my DH tomorrow:)

Well ladies, apparently my af is due on the 4th(tomorrow) not the 5th or 6th since last month had 31 days. My boobs are still swollen and now shiny. Aerolas have dark rings around them. Think af is just playing tricks on me and will show on Fri. Right in time to ruin my weekend.

signs sound good to me....when are you testing??

Sorry to hear that navy I hope things go well for you hun
Congrats peepoo
Afm I am leaving tomorrow to head back to Mexico I cant believe it has already been 2 weeks, I will be back on in a couple of days hope you ladies are doing well

Sorry to hear that navy I hope things go well for you hun
Congrats peepoo
Afm I am leaving tomorrow to head back to Mexico I cant believe it has already been 2 weeks, I will be back on in a couple of days hope you ladies are doing well

Thank you Anxious:hugs: I will be okay, I just know I need to take it one day at a time.
Hope you have a safe trip back home. :thumbup:

How are all the other TR ladies doing today??
AFM: I get to see my hubby today:cloud9: I have missed him these past few days.

Hey ladies :)

Hope you're feeling better today navy!

Weekend is almost upon us and I've just finished work for 2 weeks :D :D

Have another internal scan booked for tomorrow morning, docs hoping to confirm which side i'm going to ovulate (fingers crossed it's the left side so it's not a wasted month!)

O due by Tuesday at the latest, hoping it'll be Sunday/Monday.

In laws land in the UK Tuesday morning for 3 weeks!! So you'll probably not hear much from me for the rest of the month. I will pop on when I get chance, and will try and at least read your posts on my phone :)

Due for testing on Father's Day/daughter's Birthday - 20th June - so will let you know if it's a BFP :D

Half of the day is over and still no AF. CM is still white. Temp was still high this morning; 98.1. It has been like that for a couple of days now. If still no AF by Sun, I will test with the last FR I have.

Half of the day is over and still no AF. CM is still white. Temp was still high this morning; 98.1. It has been like that for a couple of days now. If still no AF by Sun, I will test with the last FR I have.

I think this is your month Doingit4us:) My fx'd for you sweetie can't wait to read your post on Sunday:winkwink: :af::af::af::af::af::af: :dust::dust::dust:

Missing my Tj....but Navy you know how that feels. He left for his 2 week AT today and will not be back home til the 19th of June. And I had a huge fight with my mom over a car I gave her and asked her not to let my brother drive cause he is useless and I caught her letting him driving it today and just feel so disrespected and mad cause I have paid all the payments and tags and stuff for the car. He is 27 with 3 kids no job and mooches off my mom all the time. Makes me so angry!!

So how are you?? LOL

Honestly I'm too scared to test
I tested w/ an FR on Wed and again on Thurs morning. Both BFNs. I want to make sure AF isn't coming. I have heartburn real bad today and for some weird reason my left nipple is leaking clear fluid. Beyond weird...

Doingit LOVE that weird symptom!! FX FOR A BFP!!

lol...Thx. I've ran to the bathroom twice today thinking the witch was here, but still nothing. I'm so sleepy, but I'm scared if I fall asleep she will sneak up on me. My dh has been complaining all wk that he's exhausted. Hope he's one of those husbands that get their spouse's symptoms. If I am, I wonder why the FR didn't pick it up.

Tested again this am. BFN. Don't know what's going on. Guess I'm playing the waiting game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->