TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hey ladies,

Navy, hang in there it is not over. Keep us posted.

Reeds, I think this could be your month girlie.

How is everyone else doing? I hope you all had a great weekend.

I would have flipped thinking my kid was on the wrong bus. Ugh that sounds awful! Glad all was well and she was where she should be! I'm not doing BBT charting because I know if I start it will be an obsession and I will be trying to over analyze things. I do use a saliva microscope, but the readings are not very conclusive so.... I think sex every other day is the best (and most enjoyable) thing I can do right now. And I'm sure hubby won't object either. ha!
Adanma

I would have flipped thinking my kid was on the wrong bus. Ugh that sounds awful! Glad all was well and she was where she should be! I'm not doing BBT charting because I know if I start it will be an obsession and I will be trying to over analyze things. I do use a saliva microscope, but the readings are not very conclusive so.... I think sex every other day is the best (and most enjoyable) thing I can do right now. And I'm sure hubby won't object either. ha!
Adanma

I am sure he wont protest that one :haha:...........I am temping and checking cm amn cp but this mnth we wont have a chance to try as I will be in Tx with the family,

Goodness Anna what a scare so glad all turned out well. :)

Off to watch Hayley play ball and will be do major clean up around the house outside from the siding guys...they left quite the mess. LOL So not sure I will have time to be on tomorrow but I will try. Hope everyone had a blessed night

Navy I would have lost it. Glad it turned out alright and your little one is ok.

Sandi, good luck with the cleaning.

How are the rest of you TR ladies doing?

AFM-I have been busy packing and cleaning out my dorm rooom. I told myself I was not symptom spotting this cycle. I have convinced myself that googling every little symptom over the last two days is about educating myself...not ss. :) I think I am about 9dpo. I have had thick creamy cm and then watery and now EWCM (TMI). I have no clue why that would be. I am very exhausted, constant headaches, sore bbs and I am positive I had a metallic taste in my mouth today. I had good symptoms last month, but it was a BFN. It's like my body is playing around with me. Took a dollar store cheapy tonight and got a BFN. I had held my urine for about two hours. Going to use another in the AM. Don't expect to see a BFP, but I have an extra.

Goodnight ladies!

Morning ladies....

How's your arm Reeds.

Morning Carole arm is healing beautifully...I have a few scabbed places still but in the next week it should be fine and I will post a new pic...I am pleased that its not gonna be messes up after all.:thumbup:

Good morning my TR ladies,

How is everyone doing today? I am in such a good place right now and I have to thank God because I have an unspeakable peace.

Reeds, I totally agree we are due a BFP!!!

I have been praying for you ladies and I know we will get one real soon. No worries ladies I will be your prayer warrior.

Have a blessed day ladies. I will try to check in on you ladies later today.

ready: if you don't mind my asking, what are you doing to lose the weight? I have a few pounds I could get rid of myself, but don't want to do anything to mess up my fertility. I've been eating only whole foods and drinking a bunch of water. I also do yoga. I seem to be stuck here though so any new ideas would be great! ALso, where are you getting your TR done? And your hair is adorable! Growing mine out now from very short rhianna type do. My hair isn't as tightly curled though so I usually end up looking like a cocker spaniel...ha!

It seems like everyone around me is pregnant right now. Maybe I'm just noticing since I want to be myself? I guess it IS spring...

Adanma

Hi ladies, sorry I have been away so long, but I needed to take a break from thinking about babies.
So, about 3 weeks ago at church, my son told his whole sunday school class I was pregnant. He had everyone pray that I would have a boy. When I found out about all this at the end of services, we all had a good laugh. I assured them all that I was not pregnant.
So, Im not sure if my son is a prophet (lol) or God just honored his little prayer, but I just got my BFP on the day of my missed period. I surely cannot wait to tell the girls at church! They will get quite a laugh out of this! I have no idea when I O'd, because I didnt bother to obsess about it this month, I just knew I should expect my period on or about the 28th or 29th. I have been sick and burping for a week, and when I got so dizzy today I had to grab the wall, I knew I needed to take a test. It is very light. The first test took about 3 minutes to develope, and the second I took is also light, but darker than the first. Im hoping that it is not a chemical or eptopic. Maybe I should get a test other than 99cent store U-check? im really hoping those give faint lines no matter what. Im not calling the doctor right away, because I just want a day or two to enjoy knowing there is lilfe inside. Im cautiously optomistic because the line is so faint though. Say a prayer for me?

I thought I should post a picture...

Attachments

• 0629001509[1].jpg
    0629001509[1].jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Hi ladies! How is everyone doing? AF showed her ugly face today :( So on to my mini break for the month. I have to take DS to his appt but I be on tonight : )

I just took another test tonight and it was negative...Im not feeling so hopeful. My doctor had me go to the hospital for labs, and I am supposed to see him tomorrow. I hope they will atleast call me and let me know if the quantitive test was negative.
Blah. Im just going to eat my sorbet and sulk I think.

Hey Anna...I am sorry the witch got you. HUGS

Thank you Sandi :) It's okay, god has a plan for me and it's just not my time yet......Thinking I will have at least one drink on July 4th!! How are you doing??

I just took another test tonight and it was negative...Im not feeling so hopeful. My doctor had me go to the hospital for labs, and I am supposed to see him tomorrow. I hope they will atleast call me and let me know if the quantitive test was negative.
Blah. Im just going to eat my sorbet and sulk I think.

Aww sweetie ,i'm sorry! I will keep you in my prayers and hope everything works out :hugs:

Okay ladies i am off to bed now....i have had a rough evening with my son. So i will pop in tomorrow while the kids are at school. Night and sweet Dreams ladies:)

Good Morning Ladies:) How is everyone doing today?? So I have a few things I have to do today but other then that I will be home for the afternoon.....I am so tired today....the :witch: is really draining me today!!!! I will check back later to see how everyone is:)
Welcome to Mrs.Mommy :hi: I'm Anna,~ mom to the 3 munchkins in the picture down below:) I Had my TR March 2010 and DH is on deployment so we are on a mini break for now. I saw your picture of the test and i hope everything works out and you hear from your doctor soon sweetie:) I will keep you in my prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->