TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

ready: if you don't mind my asking, what are you doing to lose the weight? I have a few pounds I could get rid of myself, but don't want to do anything to mess up my fertility. I've been eating only whole foods and drinking a bunch of water. I also do yoga. I seem to be stuck here though so any new ideas would be great! ALso, where are you getting your TR done? And your hair is adorable! Growing mine out now from very short rhianna type do. My hair isn't as tightly curled though so I usually end up looking like a cocker spaniel...ha!

It seems like everyone around me is pregnant right now. Maybe I'm just noticing since I want to be myself? I guess it IS spring...

Adanma

No I don't mind you asking at all. I try to count my calories but some days I don't. I do cardio at least 30-45 minutes a day and strenght training twice a week. You may need to increase your protein a little too. Change it up a little so your body won't get use to doing it. Sometimes you have to trick your body.

Hello everyone,

Mrs.Mommy, that line looked pretty good to me. I will be praying for you. My nephew ask my sister one day where was his brother and she said you don't have one. then he asked where is my sister. Long story short my niece is 3.

I will be back after lunch.

That negative test I took last night happened to turn positive, but it was well after the ten minute mark, so I still count it negative. I took one this morning that was very slow to turn pink, I could see the line within 2 minutes, but it lacked color for a while. I called my doctors office this morning, and they are going to call me back with my HCG quantitive results. Im going to bite all fingernails off in the wait.

Mrs.Mommy, It will be alright. Don't worry I am praying with you and for you. But please post as soon as you know somehting.

Praying for you too Mrs.Mommy.

Anna I am okay.

I think I Od on cd 14...that big dip in temp really has me confused is it suppose to do that??

My HCG was only 17. So, Im here at the doctors waiting. It doesnt look good, but it aint over till its over right?

My HCG was only 17. So, Im here at the doctors waiting. It doesnt look good, but it aint over till its over right?

Oh sweetie. hang in there. Your right its still early and you sdtill have a good chance. fx all turns out well!!

Anna I am okay.

I think I Od on cd 14...that big dip in temp really has me confused is it suppose to do that??

I agree with you ..ovulation seems to be CD14,just don't understand why you don't have your cross-hair lines yet...you should of got them today!

Well, unltrasound showed nothing in the uterus, which is normal at 4weeks2days..and the doc just wants to see my lab work from tomorrow get up to 30 or 40. He said sometimes that it takes a while to get going.
For now, Im going to carry on like Im not pg. So if it were a chemical pg, how long does it take your cycle to start again?

Mrs Mommy,don't worry everything will work it's way out,we are all here for you:hugs: Keep us posted ...senting lots of Sticky vibes your way:hugs: :flower:

Anna I am okay.

I wish I knew something about charting, but alas, I dont. S, Im no help at all!

Well, unltrasound showed nothing in the uterus, which is normal at 4weeks2days..and the doc just wants to see my lab work from tomorrow get up to 30 or 40. He said sometimes that it takes a while to get going.
For now, Im going to carry on like Im not pg. So if it were a chemical pg, how long does it take your cycle to start again?

:hugs: With all my chemicals my AF was just a few days late...it may even show tomorrow as that it when it due by your ticker. I am praying that is not the case for you and that the little bean sticks. :hugs:

Anna does it put the cross hairs in itself or is there something I need to do?

Anna does it put the cross hairs in itself or is there something I need to do?

Normally Fertility Friend will put red solid cross-hairs on when Ovulation has been detected but you can always override and enter in when you believe you ovulated and you will get a solid blue line.

I messed with the temps a bit on FF and put in temps for those 3 days I missed since this is a practice month anyway but this morning I had another huge dip and so it moved my O day to cd 12 after it had it at cd 14...going to buy a new thermometer tonight. Have a great day ladies

I started bleeding this morning. :cry:
Took another pg test to make sure and it is a bfn. So, Im not sure how I feel today. I was nice to be pregnant, if even only for a few days.
I have to find something good in all of this. So far, I know I can get pregnant. Surgery did work. Does that mean atleast one of my tubes is still open? Can a baby implant, but this one just didnt?
Im the mom to many, so some people can be a little cold about things like this. I guess if you have other kids, any kind of loss should just be easily accepted. I just feel like I went through a ton to get here, and in 2 days, it was gone. If it lasted 2 seconds or 2 days, that was one of my babies.
Well, on to next month.
Reeds, will this "period" last about the normal duration? Should I ovulate and such at the normal time? What can I do to enhance the "friendliness" of my uterus for future cycles?

:hugs: With all my chemicals my AF was just a few days late...it may even show tomorrow as that it when it due by your ticker. I am praying that is not the case for you and that the little bean sticks. :hugs:

That ticker was actually off for this month, but the way it worked out, its right on schedule again.

MrsMommy I am so sorry huni. I know exactly how you feel. My periods seems to be heavier and more cramps after a chemical. I have been taking B6 and 81mg of baby asprin per my doc and a prenatal vitamin but still waiting for all my test results. But yes the silver lining in this is u know ur surgery worked and someone woman fall pregnant the next cycle with a sticky bean. I hope this is the cae for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->