TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi all. I lurk alot on this thread but I did have a TR in march of this year and this is only 2nd month TTC. I seriously am about to lose it. This is so nerve racking!

I dont do the temp thing but am addicted to POAS.. I can't wait for a bfp so I know my reversal worked.

Baby dust to all.

Hi all. I lurk alot on this thread but I did have a TR in march of this year and this is only 2nd month TTC. I seriously am about to lose it. This is so nerve racking!

I dont do the temp thing but am addicted to POAS.. I can't wait for a bfp so I know my reversal worked.

Baby dust to all.

It is very nerve wracking! So, welcome to the group! Its always nice to have more join. I think I speak for most of us, you can pretty much feel free to say and ask all you need to with us! We understand how you feel!
Im Mrs.Mommy ( Juli) and I also had my reversal in March. Welcome aboard!

Mrs Mommy that was your baby no matter if it was for a day or nine months. No one can truly understand how u feel. Stay positive.

Ladies I graduated today! #1 in the class. I'm so happy to be finally done and back with my family. We r heading to FL tonight. I'm exhausted and not looking forward to the drive. I have not been sleeping good. I'm drained but restless at night. I have been so snappy. Af will probably be here next week. My BBS were sore but now barely at all. Had really bad heartburn the last 3 days but none today. I haven't tested since Tues morning. I think I was only at 8 or 9 dpo. I'm tired of seeing BFN.

**heartburn is back***

Evening ladies. Congrats Doingit!! That is amazing!! And heartburn is a good symptom is not a usual part of your 2ww.

Asfm I think I messed up my chart by "faking" it out and putting in the days I missed with different temps but I am gonna take them back out and leave it how it is since this was just a practice month anyway. I really am not sure if I did O cause I have not gotten ANY ewcm at all. :( But I go back to the doc soon and hope to have some answers then.

Brandy glad you posted here again...we love to have more ladies in the group to chat with and have positive talks!:) TTC is very nerve wracking but I think sometimes its harder for us since we had children before and now its all the question of did it work and will I get a sticky bean...OH the joy of it all but God willing in the end we will have a bundle of JOY!!:)

Hi ladies my name is Bonnie. I don't know how often I may be by, just stumbled across this thread. I thought I would share my story. I had a TR about 1993. Thought I couldn't get prg. was told scar tissue blocked the tubes. 12 yrs later I am onto marriage no. 2 and got prgx2 2005 and 2007. I had gastric bypass in 2001. I ended up starving us and having a mc. The message is though that you never know what can happen 12 yrs later my TR worked.I just know with technology today there will be some successful bfp's here.

Hello and welcome Brandy and Bonnie.

My name is Karen. I haven't had my TR yet but I am looking forward to it.

Mrs.Mommy I am very sorry for the lost. I am still praying for you and all the TR ladies.

I will keep praying and you ladies keep TTC so I can have some BFP real soon.

Where is Flutter? Flutter, I hope all is well.

This is going to be a good month ladies...it has to be. We just have to keep praying, keep taking care of ourselves, stay positive, and keep going forward.

Reeds, I hate to ask a gross question, but Im just passing small clots, no real flow. I basically only see anything when I use the restroom. So, how long will this take to become my actual cycle with a regular flow?

This is going to be a good month ladies...it has to be. We just have to keep praying, keep taking care of ourselves, stay positive, and keep going forward.

Reeds, I hate to ask a gross question, but Im just passing small clots, no real flow. I basically only see anything when I use the restroom. So, how long will this take to become my actual cycle with a regular flow?

It is okay...to be honest each one of mine was different. All flows were heavier and way more cramps and lots and lots of clots! This last one I has was the worst I swear I felt my little bean pull out on my lining very sharp pain that brought me to my knees and I had a huge clot pass and tons of bright red blood...about a pad a hour or less. It was bad. So are you not having anything yet but when you wipe? I am so sorry that you are having to go through this:hugs:

Well girls I really messed up my chart...LOL. BUt oh well this was practice month and I did buy a new thermometer this month so I hope from here on it they are accurate. I really do not think I did O this month. Can't wait til July 9 so I can get some answers!! I hope. :)

It is okay...to be honest each one of mine was different. All flows were heavier and way more cramps and lots and lots of clots! This last one I has was the worst I swear I felt my little bean pull out on my lining very sharp pain that brought me to my knees and I had a huge clot pass and tons of bright red blood...about a pad a hour or less. It was bad. So are you not having anything yet but when you wipe? I am so sorry that you are having to go through this:hugs:

Hardly anything except what comes out when I pee. The biggest amount on a pad was about a half dollar over a few hours. I wouldnt even call it a moderate period. And as weird as this sounds, I totally check everything that hits the toilet. I have some strange compulsion to see anything if there is anything to see. It was the start of my baby, so I want to identify with it. If that sounds gross, Im sorry for the tmi! Its amazing that those tiny clots had potential to be tiny little humans. I really just want to get on with things so I can get it behind me. Maybe I wont bleed that much? I just was expecting a heavy period like the nurses said today. Im just trying to look ahead to next cycle.
Oh, when do you take the baby asprin? All month? And how about the b6?

Mrs. Mommy so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I just wanted to say no it is not gross to be checking pad and toilet. My ob told me with my first mc to check because you'll be able to know better if a d&c might be needed. I know its a horrible thought that if you are mc you need to look for fetal tissue but you get the point.

On another note I have a son in Iraq, he should be home to get married in Aug.
fingers x. So I also understand the angst of having a loved one deployed.
Navy I can't wait to share your tag with my new daughter n law. She'll love it

Hardly anything except what comes out when I pee. The biggest amount on a pad was about a half dollar over a few hours. I wouldnt even call it a moderate period. And as weird as this sounds, I totally check everything that hits the toilet. I have some strange compulsion to see anything if there is anything to see. It was the start of my baby, so I want to identify with it. If that sounds gross, Im sorry for the tmi! Its amazing that those tiny clots had potential to be tiny little humans. I really just want to get on with things so I can get it behind me. Maybe I wont bleed that much? I just was expecting a heavy period like the nurses said today. Im just trying to look ahead to next cycle.
Oh, when do you take the baby asprin? All month? And how about the b6?

They have me doing it all month...but I have heard of people on here only taking it after O. I also am a "toilet checker". So I understand. Have you by any chance taken anymore test and was there a possiblity of 2 and you only lost one....just thinking its odd for not heavier bleeding. But I am no doc and everyone is different huni. Hang in there and pray for the best. :hugs:

Mrs. Mommy so sorry to hear about what you are going through. I just wanted to say no it is not gross to be checking pad and toilet. My ob told me with my first mc to check because you'll be able to know better if a d&c might be needed. I know its a horrible thought that if you are mc you need to look for fetal tissue but you get the point.

On another note I have a son in Iraq, he should be home to get married in Aug.
fingers x. So I also understand the angst of having a loved one deployed.
Navy I can't wait to share your tag with my new daughter n law. She'll love it

I have a brother in Iraq. Our families got robo calls last month and we thought his whole platoon was medicaved out of Iraq. Praise God it was a mistake and he was just fine!

My second set of labs should be back today. I have continued to take pg tests and they are negative. But maybe I should call and find out why maybe Im having such light bleeding?

Hello ladies,

Mrs.Mommy, I agree with Reeds do you think it could have been 2 and you lost one?

Navy, how are you today?

Do anyone have any big plans for the 4th?

I took the last of my tests and it as bfn as it could be. I did learn that 99cent store and dollar store tests are very very sensitive, considering it picked up levels of 17. Thats pretty good. I think that next time, ( if there is one) I will continue to test to make sure that the line gets darker. Also, I will wait till about 6 weeks or so to try and be sure that something can be seen on ultrasound before going off to the doctors.
I started my soy and b6, also epo again. Ive still gotta get out and get that baby asprin.
For the 4th we are having a party..got the kiddos a big water slide. Of course I have plans to eat a lot of food. Usually I would try to be good and only eat some, but this week, I figure its okay to lighten up on myself and just try and have fun with the kids and family. Hope all of you have some great plans also!!

Hi Ladies:) Sorry I have been MIA the last few days,just been very tired and crampy with the :witch: in town!!! I am doing better today....took my older two kiddos to grandma and grandpa's house for the long weekend. So i just have my youngest home with me. I have been talking to my Hubby alot either over the phone, texting or email since they are inport for a few days. I see we have some new gals to the group :yay: Welcome to the group Brandy and Bonnie :) Mrs. Mommy, I am so sorry for your lost,sweetie :hugs: :hugs: I will be back on though out the weekend and week. I Hope everyone has a safe,fun and blessed 4th of July weekend. My friend,Shelby and My little girl and I are probably going to go on base tomorrow evening to watch the Firework show.

Girls I am on agony!! I am at my neices bday and I swear everyone of my sisters friends are pregnant!! I just want to bawl up and cry!! :(

Reed so glad I'm not the only one lol had to run to walmart at lunch it seemed every woman there was either preggo or had a baby, one little one couldn't have been more than a week old. Keep your chin up hon

Girls I am on agony!! I am at my neices bday and I swear everyone of my sisters friends are pregnant!! I just want to bawl up and cry!! :(

I know what you mean Sandi!!! I live in military housing and it seems like just about everyone's wife is either preggo or just a had a baby!!.....it's that way at my kids therapy place too...we call Wed. baby day cuz there are 7 baby's that come in all between newborn and 6 months old. and we just found out that my son's speech therapist is 3 months preggo!!! So i want to know if there is anymore of the preggo water,cuz I wish someone would share it with all of us :flower: My best friend is preggo too :happydance: and i am over the moon happy for my friend. Hang in there Sandi,we all know how your feeling:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->