TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello everyone,

Reeds, I understand I haven't had my TR and I still want to cry when I see it. At my job it seems all the preggo women want to catch the elevator with me.

Have a happy and safe 4th everyone.

Girls I am on agony!! I am at my neices bday and I swear everyone of my sisters friends are pregnant!! I just want to bawl up and cry!! :(

Oohh that is so hard! We will all cry with you! God has a beautiful baby waiting for you Reeds, he just isnt done getting him/her (or both) ready yet!

OKay girls better today had a good cry and a prayer when I got home. I still didn't sleep that great and I think thats the problem with my temps...that is why I really didn't do it before cause I sleep horribly. It jumped back up again today. I don't really wake up but I do toss and turn alot think that matters?

Happy 4th of July Ladies !!!!
So this is our 4th year in a row that Hubby has been gone:cry::cry: It would be really nice if the military(navy) would just let my hubby be home for one summer!! Sorry for the rant but I am getting tired of doing the "single" parent thing when I am married to a great man and father to our kids. Okay I feel little better now!! Hope all of you ladies have a fun and safe holiday :)

Happy 4th Tell your soldiers I appreciate their service
Navy I put your true love quote on my FB everyone loved it lol

Happy 4th Tell your soldiers I appreciate their service
Navy I put your true love quote on my FB everyone loved it lol

Aww glad that everyone liked it :) Hope your day was filled with lots of fun:flower:

Ladies I am so ready to lose it...after being surrounded by pregnant woman yesterday my other best friend sent me a text today of her clear blue digi test....pregnant. I am happy for you yet so jealous at the same time I just don't know how much more of being tested for patience I can take. I am so sad that I want to be pregnant and I can't be. I want to be happy for her and I am so sure that after I have a good cry about it not being me I will be.

Hey Navy(or anyone) you think maybe the second dip after O could be a implantation...I know I am grasping at straws...crazy me...

Reeds, dont know the answer about the temp dip, but I did say a little prayer for you. I hope its your month!

Hey ladies :)

How is everyone doing??

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, thought the inlaws would never leave!!

Hope you are all well, any BFPs whilst I've been absent?

I'm due O later this week

Hello ladies,

How is everyone today? I hope you all had a great 4th of July. To all you that are married to a service man let him know how much we greatly appreciate all that they do.

Cheeky, glad to see you on the board again.

Hey if anyone has had their TR done by Drs. levin, berger, and/or Lisa (forgot her last name) can you tell me your exprenice? I had orginal chose Dr. Levin but start looking into other docs.

Hey ready my tr was done by Dr.Berger in Chapel Hill North Carolina. I thought he was fabulous!!:)

Hello Ladies.....have been MIA. Family health issues with my dad and I am still out of town at the hospital with him.
Hello to anyone new, my name is Carole I had my TR done in Jan 2010, had a miscarriage in May. I have three awesome boys 5,10,12. Going to DR to see about trying clomid soon.....no BFP for me this cycle. Was only able to BD at begining of ewcm then had to go see my dad.
Hope everyone is well and healthy!

Nice to see you back Carole...so sorry to hear about your dad hope he is getting better

Mine was done by lisa rogers in jackson tn. She was very nice. Even did a prayer before surgery. The staff was unbelievably sweet as well. I hope everyone had a nice 4th. It was my nephews bday this weekend. My sister is hugely pregnant right now and she hates every minute of it. She didn't even want this baby at first so it's always a bit painful seeing her being pregnant and just dealing with it, while I would chop off an arm to be pregnant. I hope thsi is my month. I had strong O pain yesterday only 2 hours after BDing so I hope it was good timing! A bit scared though as the O pain was very bad and on both sides. I hope all is normal and well in there. Planning to bd tonite as well just in case and then I'm in for the agony of the tww. To all the ladies with loved ones in Iraq and otehr stations abroad, I know its hard having loved ones in the line of danger like that. I have several family members there as well. I did a special prayer yesterday for our troops. I pray for them quite frequently as it is, but the 4th always makes those emotions much more raw. Anyway, good luck everyone. Reeds: are you really going to wait another 6 days to test? I have no will power. I'm sure I'll be testing very early! hahaha
Adanma

hey ladies off work tomorrow(7on/7off) just wanted to say have a lovely week Hope there is plenty of good news when I get back on the 13

Hey ladies :)

How is everyone doing??

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, thought the inlaws would never leave!!

Hope you are all well, any BFPs whilst I've been absent?

I'm due O later this week

Yep, I had a bfp that became a chemical. But, it was a bfp nonetheless.

Adanma I plan on testing friday...I have a doc appt that day and would like to have a idea but other than that no. ANd I wouldn't be testing then but since I am ging to the doc if I get BFP then maybe we can get it to stick!!:)

Hi Reeds...thanks for the wishes for my dad. He is very sick on life support in the ICU in Calgary. He has a nasty lung infection and developed a bleed from blood thinners.(he is only 57) We are praying for him and this has been a nitemare. I am leaving Calgary tomorrow to spend the day with my boys so that will be nice.

God bless everyone and their families

Hi Reeds...thanks for the wishes for my dad. He is very sick on life support in the ICU in Calgary. He has a nasty lung infection and developed a bleed from blood thinners.(he is only 57) We are praying for him and this has been a nitemare. I am leaving Calgary tomorrow to spend the day with my boys so that will be nice.

God bless everyone and their families

Praying for you!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back