TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hi ladies! We made it to Fl safely and have been busy busy since Sat. AF is due today and nothing so far. I have not tested since I was 7 dpo. At the time I thought I was 9, but according to countdowntopregnancy I was only 7. I'll list my symptoms. Not sure what are AF or what.

Fell like I have the flu. (Just icky feeling)
Starving to the point of cramping, but as soon as I eat I don't want it.
Headaches (not consistent and not that bad)
Restless nights
Hot Hot Hot. I'm burning up at nights
Woke up throwing up Sat night (nothing since)
EWCM since a couple days after O
3 days of thick white white CM (Not like yeast infection...more like a paste) CM smells like my husband if that makes since. Sorry TMI
I had EWCM with very very little pale pink mixed in on Sat morning
I feel like AF is coming
Constipated
Irritated beyond anything I have ever been before. I'm am so angry at everyone and can't seem to stop myself. I know I'm being irrationable.
Sore BBS (Similiar to AF)
Leg cramps

I think that's it. Say a prayer for me. If these symptoms don't lead up to a BFP :(

So glad you made it safely!! And those symptoms sounds like that this could be it for you!!FX

Hi Ladies :)

Mrs.Mommy I am so sorry to hear about the chemical :( I hope you get a sticky one soon :hugs:

needafriend, sorry to hear about your father, I hope he makes a speedy recovery :hugs:

Sandi - Fingers crossed for that BFP on Friday, you have been so patient and so brave this year :hugs:

As for me, first cycle on Clomid (50mg CD2-6). Was hoping for a multiple ovulation this month to combat the lack on one tube. Unfortunately a scan yesterday confirmed dominant follicle on the right ovary again (right tube blocked). So fingers crossed the left tube picks up the egg! Suspect ovulation today, usually CD15/16. Will see what tomorrow's temperature is

Hello ladies,

Needafriend, we are all here for and praying for your father's healing.

Sandi, sending you lots of baby dust for your sticky bean this month.

I hope all is well with everyone.

Navy, where and how are you today?

Hey Mel thanks for the kind words. I am really not thinking this is my month...but I do want to test just incase I can see a line so maybe he will do blood work to see if we can save a bean if its there. I had a temp dip this morning so I am thinking not but I also woke up oncovered which is odd for me. :)

Ready thanks for the baby dust!!

Carole how are you??

Anna you have been quite dear hope all is alright..

Jessica how about you dear??

Doingit when you gonna test again?? I think you said but I can't remembner when AF is due for you.

Sorry ladies I know I missed some of you...I have a massive headache and super moody so pretty sure the witch is on her way but still praying for a bean instead.:)

Hi Ladies :flower: I am here and alive and doing okay!! I have just been mentally and physically drained lately.....and my nights are horrible for me (that's when the loneliness creeps up on me).
I will read to get caught up and then post again to you all. Hope everyone had a a great weekend and hope we get some BFP's soon....sending Baby Dust to all you lovely ladies :dust:

Hey Mel thanks for the kind words. I am really not thinking this is my month...but I do want to test just incase I can see a line so maybe he will do blood work to see if we can save a bean if its there. I had a temp dip this morning so I am thinking not but I also woke up oncovered which is odd for me. :)

Ready thanks for the baby dust!!

Carole how are you??

Anna you have been quite dear hope all is alright..

Jessica how about you dear??

Doingit when you gonna test again?? I think you said but I can't remembner when AF is due for you.

Sorry ladies I know I missed some of you...I have a massive headache and super moody so pretty sure the witch is on her way but still praying for a bean instead.:)

I am doing fine reeds ...I am getting things ready to go back to Tx

So, from the looks of the tickers there are a few ready to test soon?
FX'd for each of you for sticky sticky sticky beanies!
Baby dust to all!

Jessica lots of trips t Texas. Hope your visits are going well. :)

Mrs.Mommy how you feeling??

I will be testing friday if AF doesn't show first. My temps are so irractic so who really knows what to think based on them. I do have my usual 2ww sore bbs, and crampy but I have had some nausea and dizzy spells so not sure if that means anything at all.

Anna glad you are doing well as can be expected with Dh gone...when will he be home? FX that the times goes by quickly.

Mel FX for a temp raise today.

Jessica lots of trips t Texas. Hope your visits are going well. :)

Mrs.Mommy how you feeling??

I will be testing friday if AF doesn't show first. My temps are so irractic so who really knows what to think based on them. I do have my usual 2ww sore bbs, and crampy but I have had some nausea and dizzy spells so not sure if that means anything at all.

Anna glad you are doing well as can be expected with DH gone...when will he be home? FX that the times goes by quickly.

Mel FX for a temp raise today.

Morning Reed :coffee: DH is due back next month...so I have a this month to get through....that's why I haven't been temping just checking CP and CM.
This weather here is crazy and making me sick.....I woke up with a sore throat and a nasty headache...didn't sleep well at all last night. So today I will be resting and taking it easy to get myself back on track. Okay ladies I will check back later today. Hope you all have a great day and for those testing soon hope you get a sticky bean:) :dust:

Hey ladies,

The weather here is nasty and raining. It is making me sleepy. I am so ready to lay down.

So who is testing this week? Remember I am praying for you all to get a sticky bean. I will check in on you all later today.

Hey ready I am testing on friday...if AF doesn't get me sooner. Its also storming here so surprised my internet is still up!lol

Ladies where is everyone lately??

Still no AF. Took an FR yesterday. It was BFN...guess I'm just waiting on AF

Maybe everyone is busy from the holidays still? Or maybe like me, had to escape from the ttc obsession for a while?
Im pulling for you Reeds! I really think this is a good month!:flower:

If you gals dont mind...I'd like to whine a bit.
As you know I found out I was pregnant last week only to find out I wouldnt be staying pregnant.
We found a lil' chihuahua 2 weeks ago that we all fell in love with, ( we were holding him until we located his owners) and he ran off somewhere on Friday. Broke our hearts. Hopefully, he went back home.
Then, tonight I found out the house we have been renting for 3 years is in pre-foreclosure. I did some research only to find they are about 31,000 in arrears. I used to be friends with the owner of the house, I cant believe she wouldnt give me a heads up, and I cant believe she would pocket my money and not give me a chance to save it to move.
Sorry for the pity party, but Im really having a bad week.

Now, for the gross question. The "period" I had lasted 4 days. VERY light. Was gone by the night of the 4th. Nothing until this morning which was very dark brown spotting. Now it appears to be ew-ish? I did take soy on cd 1-5, so could it be ovulation mixed with old blood? I feel like a dang mess. I checked my cervical position, and it seems to be about midway and a bit soft. The cm looks like dark brown snot. I know that gross, but I dont get what the heck it is. Left over or ovulation?

Thanks for the rant/whine session and the icky question.

juli

I am sorry you are having a bad week Mrs.Mommy. We all have those unfortunately. When you are TTC, I think it intensifies our emotions even more. :hugs:
Sorry I haven't been around ladies. Just trying to do some soul searching and I still haven't found it! LOL! It's now going on cycle 40!!!!!!!!!! WTF???????? Are you kidding me? There was a time where all that needed to be done was for my ex to look at me and I was pregnant! Now, not so much...... I am just really getting fed up with it. I guess that is the PMS kicking in.
I talked to our FS yesterday and I am going to try the injectibles this cycle. With me beiing 38, I can't afford to sit back and wait. So we will see. Anyway, sorry about the rant. I just had to get it off my chest. I hope everyone has a great day! :hugs:

I hope the injectables do the trick jonnanne! Sorry for the crappy time mrs.mommy. 31000? geez! Yeah at least they could have told you so could be saving for a new place. That stinks. It could be ovulation. TMI alert: my fertile mucous is always brown tinged like there is old blood or something in it when I ovulate. It could also just be your regular ewcm mixed with some blood from before. Are you planning on waiting a cycle out before ttc again?
AFM: This is actually 4 DPO since I ovulated on the 12th instead of 14th CD. So just doing the waiting game. Nervous. This has been a really wierd cycle for me. It's the first cycle since my TR and my hormones seem to be out of whack. It's too early for pregnancy symptoms, but my boobs are so sore, I'm sick as a dog, and I've been so emotional. I thought I would kill the cable guy yesterday because he was taking so long and being totally unprofessional. Anyway. Good luck to everyone.
Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Reeds, you are testing Friday so I will be praying for you tonight and in the morning. God is going to bless you real soon.

Jonnane, I will be praying for you too. I will be 38 when I have my TR so I have many questions about TTC too.

Adanma, step away from the cable guy. LOL Don't let it get you upset stay postive.

Mrs.Mommy, I am praying for you and hoping the best for you and your family. I think that is pretty awful for them to be that behind and not tell you and keep your money. It is not like you have a money tree in your backyard that produces millions a week. WTH.

Ladies I am really praying for all of you. I truly wish you all the best. I know that God is able and it will happen. I will be the postive voice for you all and I don't care if you whine, vent and/or scream. I am here for you all. I really care about you all.

Well I did the deed. I just ordered my injectables! They were expensive! The Follistem for 3 viles was $523.50 and then the Ovidrel (trigger shot) was $89.72. Bringing my total $613.22! I pray this does the job! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I think this will be our last big shot as we have spent so much already. I just don't know how much more we can dip into our pockets without them just completely falling through!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->