TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Good morning ladies,

Reeds, you are testing Friday so I will be praying for you tonight and in the morning. God is going to bless you real soon.

Jonnane, I will be praying for you too. I will be 38 when I have my TR so I have many questions about TTC too.

Adanma, step away from the cable guy. LOL Don't let it get you upset stay postive.

Mrs.Mommy, I am praying for you and hoping the best for you and your family. I think that is pretty awful for them to be that behind and not tell you and keep your money. It is not like you have a money tree in your backyard that produces millions a week. WTH.

Ladies I am really praying for all of you. I truly wish you all the best. I know that God is able and it will happen. I will be the postive voice for you all and I don't care if you whine, vent and/or scream. I am here for you all. I really care about you all.

Good luck on your TR! When and where are you getting it done? I went to Dr. Berger in Chapel Hill NC and he was absolutely fabulous! I loved him and his staff! Good luck! :hugs:

Well I did the deed. I just ordered my injectables! They were expensive! The Follistem for 3 viles was $523.50 and then the Ovidrel (trigger shot) was $89.72. Bringing my total $613.22! I pray this does the job! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I think this will be our last big shot as we have spent so much already. I just don't know how much more we can dip into our pockets without them just completely falling through!

Goodnight! Those are exspensive! What are those shots supposed to do? Im just curious because I like you, used to get pregnant just being in the same room as someone!
Thankyou for all those prayers and keep them coming!
ready4onemore, you are very right, Gos is able and He is good!

I finally just called and got the results of my last labs...hcg went down to 9. So because of the lilght bleeding they want me to go back in for more betas to make sure its down to zero. I dont think Im going in though. I have an appointment on the 14th to see the doc, and I think that should be good enough. I could take another home test to verify that the numbers are not going back up ( which would be unlikely anyway) Im just tired of having my arm poked.

Hello Jonnanne I am so hopeful for you that the injestibles work. I hope you stay chatting with us on here.

Doingit..I hope that you still get a BFP and that its a shy bean.

MrsMommy I am sorry that your still having a time huni. I hope it all gets figured out soon.

Asfm I have my doc appt in the morning and I am gonna test in the am but I really think it will be a BFN. I have pms symptoms and major dip in temp this morning. BUt I am praying hard he has some answers for me.

Good luck on your TR! When and where are you getting it done? I went to Dr. Berger in Chapel Hill NC and he was absolutely fabulous! I loved him and his staff! Good luck! :hugs:

I plan on going to Dr. Levin but I am not sure. I have been researching chappel hill.

Well last thing I needed was one more thing to check, test, be addicted to while TTC'ing!

I began temping yesterday and charting. I think I will try the Sperm meets egg plan as well.

Best wishes to everyone and lots of dust.

I made it to tx safely with all my babies this time they were so excited as they havent seen family in over 6 mnths...but i am sad cuz i had to leave dh in mexico and will be without him for a whole month

Make sure and keep us posted Reeds as to what the doc has to say in the mornin'!

Well I did the deed. I just ordered my injectables! They were expensive! The Follistem for 3 viles was $523.50 and then the Ovidrel (trigger shot) was $89.72. Bringing my total $613.22! I pray this does the job! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. I think this will be our last big shot as we have spent so much already. I just don't know how much more we can dip into our pockets without them just completely falling through!

Goodnight! Those are exspensive! What are those shots supposed to do? Im just curious because I like you, used to get pregnant just being in the same room as someone!
Thankyou for all those prayers and keep them coming!
ready4onemore, you are very right, Gos is able and He is good!

The injectibles are just like Clomid, except it is the FSH hormone. So it is the purist form of the hormone you need to ovulate. (I do ovulate on my own, but I need help making a good quality egg due to my age. 38) The Ovidrel is the "trigger" shot to release the egg (or eggs) on demand.

I plan on going to Dr. Levin but I am not sure. I have been researching chappel hill.

I read on both of them, but when we looked into it, Dr. Berger had the best statistics and I just felt so much more at ease with his office. I thought his site was more user friendly and very easy to understand.
Me personally, I loved the entire staff over there! There are a few girls on here who have gone with him too. Good luck to you! :hugs:

Morning ladies....well temp drop, BFN this morning and off to the doc hope everyone has a blessed day.

Good morning ladies,

Reeds, it will be okay. Keep us posted on what the doctor says today.

Jonnanne, do you use his board as well? How old are your kids? Just asking because I see you have a grandbaby on the way. My kids are 19 and 16.

My doc appt didn't go so well...all my test he did are fine. and he is concerned with age and egg quality so I have been referred to a FS. My appt is Sept. 1. Seems so far away. I am off to nap ladies this has been a horrible day and my head is killing me. :(

My doc appt didn't go so well...all my test he did are fine. and he is concerned with age and egg quality so I have been referred to a FS. My appt is Sept. 1. Seems so far away. I am off to nap ladies this has been a horrible day and my head is killing me. :(

Sorry to hear that reeds..........I forget how old are you again?

Hi all,
I am due to have my reversal done next month..
I have put a bit of background about me in the ttc-journals.
Hope to get to know you all and share info and experiences.
x

Sorry to hear that your appt didn't go well Reeds.

Welcome Coffee Lover! Good luck with your TR and keep us posted.

AFM- The witch got me this morning. We should be in Va by Mon. I am going to try to get in with the Navy's fertility clinic and try IUI this month. Hopfully we will have enough time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->