TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies,

Adanma, I will be praying for you and your family.

Navy, it the reading free or is there a cost and where do you go to get it?

Reeds, sorry about AF but she want get to bother in a month or so. FX she gets the boot soon.

Needafriend, I hope all is well with your father. I am still praying.

Hi Ready :) The Conception Reading cost $8.00 and it takes like 24-48 hours to get your reading sent to your email.....I googled Jenny Renny after hearing about it on here and seeing other's readings from her... let me see if i can find the site again and i will post it here.

Here is Jenny renny's site: https://jennyrenny.viviti.com/

Oh noes! Sabbotage by my husbands immune system! lol! He got really sick tonight with a throat infection...on antibiotics and pain meds...AND ITS EGG TIME ANY DAY! I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, what a bummer, poor fella! He was such an eager guy this cycle too. He even went and bought my ovulation tests this morning so we could time it just right. Poor dude.

Good morning ladies,

Thanks navy.

Mrs. Mommy, I hope it all works out for you two. Poor fella I hope he gets to feeing better soon.

Oh noes! Sabbotage by my husbands immune system! lol! He got really sick tonight with a throat infection...on antibiotics and pain meds...AND ITS EGG TIME ANY DAY! I hope the antibiotics kick in soon, what a bummer, poor fella! He was such an eager guy this cycle too. He even went and bought my ovulation tests this morning so we could time it just right. Poor dude.

AWW hope your Hubby feels better soon and you two are able to catch that eggie!! I'll be keeping my Fx'd for you :)

Ready4onemore~ Your welcome sweetie :hug:

MrsMommy hope dh gets to feeling better soon.

Anna how you doing??

Carole you O yet?

Adanma how you feeling this cycle? Testing time soon.

I'm feeling sick as a dog! Might be a good thing though! lol! this is 6 days before my period is due so technically I COULD test today. I just don't want to set myself up for disappointment. I have been cramping on and off the last couple of days which has me concerned too. I don't know if that's a bad sign or not. This cycle was so odd anyway. It was my first cycle after tubal reversal and AF came 10 days late. Then I had a positive opk on CD 8. Thought it was too early, but BD anyway. Positive opk CD 11 and CD 12. BD CD 10, 12, 13 with very painful ovulation pains occuring about 2 hours after BD on CD 12. That lasted for several hours though and it was on BOTH sides. It was the 4th of July and I was trying to enjoy the fireworks, but I was too busy being in pain! So anyway a few days after that my bb's started being really sensitive. In the last couple of days that has gone away, but I've been stomach sick and had diarrhea. Plus now this cramping and a good amount of creamy white cm. So I'm effectively confused, but trying to stay optimistic!
Adanma

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I hope you get feeling better. Keep us posted when you test.

Brandy, GL on you O and lost of baby dust to you.

How is everyone today? I hope you all are doing well. I am sending lost of prayers up for everyone.

Has anyone heard from Flutter or Anxious? Just wondering.

Wow ladies you have been busy since I was off. Not a great week for me either. DH had all his teeth pulled and it wasn't good. Sry about the difficulties going around, keeping ya'll in my prayers, for wellness and travel. DS hopefully will be home (IRAQ) in a month, can't wait to see him. He gets married while on leave. You and your families will be in my thoughts, and prayers ladies. BTW AF finally got me on the 7th, 7 w 2d late.

Hey Ready...I think Fluter is in Idiana with her grandma. And her dh is getting ready to deply. Anxious I believe is in Texas again. Hopefully they check in soon with us. Thanks for the prayers we need all we can get. :)

Brandy good luck catching the egg!

Well, my poor hubby's face swelled up like a balloon! They said he had a throat infection, but Ive never seen anything like that. He looks like he was in a ufc fight. Hopefully it will start going down. The day he got sick I got a just about positive OPK. I thought for sure I was gonna miss it this month, but I didnt get an actual positive until this morning. My husband said he feels well enough for egg hunting...of course. How is it that a man will go through about anything to get some lovin'? I told him he was nuts, but he insists we have hunting to do, so..hopefully we can catch a sticky bean this month.
So, is it 12-36 hours after a positive opk that one usually ovulates? How and when should we "hunt" to be sure?

Hey Mrs. I think it would take a wwhhhooooolllllleeeeeee lot to keep a man from lovin. It is 12-36 hours I believe so I would go every other day now for the next 4 or 5 days to make sure. Good luck!

AFM: I broke down and tested today and it was negative of course. This is only 9 DPO for me so... I have two tests left. AF is due in 5 days. Not sure when the next test will be. I feel very pregnant, but it could just be my hopes as well.

bd I remember when my dad had his teeth out. no good! I hope he feels better.

Adanma

Mrs.Mommy if that man is up to it GET HIM IN THE BED AND CATCH THAT EGG!! LOL...Yes you should O 12 to 36 hours after a positive opk are you getting ewcm yet?

I had no ewcm this morning when I got the pos. opk, so I was kinda bummed. But by this afternoon it was starting. We squeezed in one quick try when he got home.
How long will you have a pos opk?
Can I use what is left for later in the month as hpt?

Hey Mrs. I think it would take a wwhhhooooolllllleeeeeee lot to keep a man from lovin. It is 12-36 hours I believe so I would go every other day now for the next 4 or 5 days to make sure. Good luck!

AFM: I broke down and tested today and it was negative of course. This is only 9 DPO for me so... I have two tests left. AF is due in 5 days. Not sure when the next test will be. I feel very pregnant, but it could just be my hopes as well.

bd I remember when my dad had his teeth out. no good! I hope he feels better.

Adanma

You have time yet to test! Dont give up yet!

Evening Ladies,Sorry i haven't been on alot, I have been so very busy,taking the kids to doctor's Appt. and therapies(Speech,OT,PT),getting the kids off to school and play dates!! Went with my friend today to her 3D/4D ultrasound to find out what she is having......She is having a BOY :)
AFM ...I was woken up early this morning with horrible cramps...It was on both sides but as my day went on the cramping mostly was on my left side and I have been have ALOT of EWCM again today. I am on CD 15 which would be ovulation day for me!! I really hate knowing that i am ovulating and DH isn't here so we can try to catch the eggie this month!!!
I hope everything I am having this month with alot of EWCM and O Pains waking me out of sleep...I get next month too!!!!! okay off to bed for me,night ladies :)

Hello Ladies.... have fantastic news, after 2 weeks & 1 day my dad is off life support!!! Yay! He is being transfered by abulance to a hospital in British Columbia where they live. I am soooo happy, he was way to young to leave us, only 57. Thanks for all the prayers.
I am around 10-12 days past O, I am second guessing FF chart. I don't think we had enough lovin to make it happen around the O time as I was away but I can hope ...right! Still waiting on some POS pics from some ladies on this thread. Dust to all!!!!

such good news needafriend!! yay!

My sister called me this morning and I told her I was bummed about the BFN although it was early. She reminded me that I have no control over when or if I get pregnant. I can just do things to impact the probability that it will happen and the rest is up to God. It seems kinda pessimistic, but it really helped calm me down and help me to stop stressing out. I've done what I can, now i just have to wait. Of course then she went on to bitch about her giant baby bump and how she hates being pregnant. grrrrr! So this is CD 22 for me and 10 DPO. AF expected in 4 days not counting today. I'm actually going to wait to see if I miss before I test.

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Navy, I understand being busy with the kids, believe me.

Needafriend, praise God. I am so happy for you and your family. I am glad he is recovering and is Healed.

Adanma, no worries your BFP will be here soon. I am still praying for you and the other ladies. Hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->