TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello Ladies.... have fantastic news, after 2 weeks & 1 day my dad is off life support!!! Yay! He is being transfered by abulance to a hospital in British Columbia where they live. I am soooo happy, he was way to young to leave us, only 57. Thanks for all the prayers.
I am around 10-12 days past O, I am second guessing FF chart. I don't think we had enough lovin to make it happen around the O time as I was away but I can hope ...right! Still waiting on some POS pics from some ladies on this thread. Dust to all!!!!

Oh what great news!!! So happy that your dad is getting stronger:hugs: I will still keep him and your family in my prayers. :hugs:

such good news needafriend!! yay!

My sister called me this morning and I told her I was bummed about the BFN although it was early. She reminded me that I have no control over when or if I get pregnant. I can just do things to impact the probability that it will happen and the rest is up to God. It seems kinda pessimistic, but it really helped calm me down and help me to stop stressing out. I've done what I can, now i just have to wait. Of course then she went on to bitch about her giant baby bump and how she hates being pregnant. grrrrr! So this is CD 22 for me and 10 DPO. AF expected in 4 days not counting today. I'm actually going to wait to see if I miss before I test. Adanma

I like what your sister said to you and reminding you how we can only do so much and the rest is up to God and chance.....That made me think!! Thank you for sharing that with us all:) But i think she could of left the complaining about her baby bump out of it!!
WE all have a BFP month in our futures,we just have to be patient and try not to stress over it so much(which is easier said then done!!) :hugs: Hang in there,it will happen:hugs:

AFM~ I am just hanging around waiting for this cycle to end so I can start a new one!!! I am on CD 16 today. I will check back later this evening to see how all you lovely ladies are doing:)

Yeah I could have done without the complaints, but sometimes she really does know what she's talking about!

Adanma

I have a question...I tested again last night and it was back to negative. And, I only had ewcm for a small window yesterday, by last night it was thick white sticky.
Why the sudden change? Im not sure if there will be any bd'ng in the next day or two, but I got a few rounds in a few days before and the day of positive opk. I just dont have a good feeling about this month. Everything has just been going upside down in my life lately. bleh.

Hey ladies :)

Sorry I've not been around much lately, been extremely busy letting life take over lol

Hope everyone is doing okay!

I'm half way through my 2ww, this being my first cycle on Clomid. Will probably start test at the weekend, official testing date will be 22nd

Best wishes to you all xxxxxxxx

Hope your first clomid month brings you a beautiful BFP cheeky!

Thanks Mrs.Mommy but I'm not very optimistic; everything just seems too normal.

How are you doing?

And, I only had ewcm for a small window yesterday, by last night it was thick white sticky.
QUOTE]

I guess I'm still too new and don't understand yet. I thought (thick white sticky) came right before ewcm?? Am I wrong?? Still learning lol
Also glad to hear the good news. Just a thought my ex-MIL was on her deathbed we went all the way to Tenn. next thing you know Dr.s had her out of hosp. Now 15 yr.s later she goes to work almost every day at 70 yrs. miricles do happen :hugs:

Hope u get a BFP cheeky.

Well.....even after all my travels the big B found me this afternoon. I knew I was right and FF was wrong. lol...just goes to show listen to your body and not a pc program. LOL....

Hello - I had 4 kiddos by the time I was 25 and got a tubal - last August we got a reversal, had a miscarriage in November of 09 and have been on Clomid and Metformin for the past 4 months. My bbt is really low, my normal temp is really low normally anyway...my bbt this month has been really odd - lower than normal but with the normal elevation after ovulation, but just lower than it's ever been - they changed the days I take the clomid from days 3-7 to 1-5...not sure what is going on as I'm stuck in the limbo of the TWW.

Hello - I had 4 kiddos by the time I was 25 and got a tubal - last August we got a reversal, had a miscarriage in November of 09 and have been on Clomid and Metformin for the past 4 months. My bbt is really low, my normal temp is really low normally anyway...my bbt this month has been really odd - lower than normal but with the normal elevation after ovulation, but just lower than it's ever been - they changed the days I take the clomid from days 3-7 to 1-5...not sure what is going on as I'm stuck in the limbo of the TWW.

Hi! Welcome! I dont think we have "met"! Im juli!

Another dumb question...I started getting crampy on both sides tonight...so I took another opk..and its positive again. So when the heck am I/ did I ovulate? The two negatives I got were in the past two days. This opk thing drives me nutty! So another words should I just confine my hubby to our bedroom until further notice? how long do you get positive opk's?

Hi all

Sorry not been on for while i have been following you all welcome to newbies

Well im 13dpo today symptons

Nausea
sore(.)(.)
constipation
af cramps
tiredness
generally feeling out of sorts

So did a test yesterday not sure whether i could see 2 lines

Done another one this morning and a faint second line appeared.....trying to take a pic but not suceeding......might test with frer response later

Jo x

Hi all have posted my test pic in the gallery let me know what you think x

Good morning all,

Cheeky, good to hear from you.

Drummerswife, welcome I am Karen.

Josey, congrats on you BFP. I saw the picture.

hi all just to let u know have done digi and def :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: know not supposed to post tests in this forum but im sure you ladies would not mind i have phoned docs and he arranging a scan for when im 8 weeks and have to phone midwife in morn x

Sending lots and lots of babydust to every one of you all x xdigi 001.jpg

hi all just to let u know have done digi and def :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp: know not supposed to post tests in this forum but im sure you ladies would not mind i have phoned docs and he arranging a scan for when im 8 weeks and have to phone midwife in morn x

Sending lots and lots of babydust to every one of you all x xView attachment 99448

Wooooooo Josey xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations honey :happydance:

Finally some good news on here!!!

Nothing sweeter than seeing a bfp from this group!
Congratulations again Jo and praying for a happy healthy 9 months! We all cant wait to join you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->