TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello Frogger,Welcome !!!!!

Reeds,How is your 2ww going??

I don't know if I can hold out to the 7th to test.If I test early what is the best test to get?And how early can I test?Also I am afraid we stopped bd to early.Anyway trying to keep myself busy planning our vacation for late August.Next O will be while we are on vacation so if I miss out this time thats something to look forward too.

Hey Heather was the 2ww was sailing by cause FF didn't give me a O date til I was 5dpo!! LOL My temps are crazy. BUt still hoping for a BFP. How is work? I think most people would say the FRER early test but I am not sure. I have gotten BFP on them but only after AF was due.

Yeah I guess I should wait and see if AF shows but I don't wanna.I want to know now..lol..

I vote dollar tree tests. It picked up very low levels of hcg for me. And, they are so cheap you can pee to your hearts content!

frogger: welcome!

fam: no shame in testing early. hahahaa! I tested at 6DPO last month!

AFM: yes I LOVE being home with my boys! I wish I had done this from the time they were born, but I have only recently been in a place financially to do it. It's amazing how everything was timed. Ian got his diagnosis a few months after I lost my job. I have had so much more time to work with him and attend appointments etc. It really is great. My one complaint today though is that I have a raging UTI and I broke out in hives an hour after taking the medicine. ugh. Anyway, kids are sleeping at titi's and I've got to go give my hubby some attention before he gets pouty.

Adanma

Temp dip today. :( I am hoping for a rise tomorrow and today maybe was a implantation dip. FX and well I have a few cheap IC so I am gonna test for fun in the morning. :)

Hiya girls! Nothing too great here this weekend. Its just hot hot hot here in the desert. So, I mostly hibernate until evening and then the kiddos head outside to play.
Homemade pizza tonight, we do that every Friday. Other than that..nada. My husband starts work on Pirates of the Carribean 4 on monday..hoping for some good pictures this time! He has worked on the others and we usually always get some good photos.
That was it. Thats my exciting week.

Mrs.Mommy homemade pizza sounds great!!

Well I am off work tonight and then back tomorrow got to get some :sleep: so I can get up later and clean clean clean.I have got to go thru the kiddos clothes so I can restock school clothes,but we don't start back here until the first week of Sept. so got a little time left.

It's taking everything I got to not go poas,does it get any easier with the wait the more you ttc ?

Hope everyone has a great day!!

I am the same way Heather. I want to poas as well!! Hope I can hold off til the morning....temp went up today:)

Good afternoon ladies,

How is everyone doing? I just finished some homework that took me 2 days to do so I am taking a well deserved break. LOL

Mrs.Mommy, homemade pizza does sound great.

I am the same way Heather. I want to poas as well!! Hope I can hold off til the morning....temp went up today:)

ooh Reeds...this could be a good month. Talk of twins around here and everything! Its gotta be a good sign!

hi ladies,

thanks so much for welcoming me to the group....:hugs:

so what all are you all doing this weekend?...I went shopping this morning I even went to the goodwill store I haven't been to one of them in about 10 years I just never thought about going well me and my husband went and we found for our 2 youngest children alot of nice name brand clothes that are almost new I think we got like 6 shorts for my son and 7 or 8 shirts and then I got a calvin klien pocket book sorry if its misspelling..:winkwink: and my daughter a pocket book and then for my daughter I got 4 pants, 1 shirt, and 5 shirts and also got my husband a pair of army pants, and also a decoration that I can hang in the bathroom and we only spent $51 and some odd change which I thought was good because the clothes were almost new...and next week is the no tax weekend for the back to school so we will be adding more clothes and getting the school supplies then and shoes also...also went grocery shopping went to Aldi done good shopping this weekend ...are you all ready for your back to school shopping?

I have been testing and getting negatives I knows it still early I don't know why I do this to myself I just hate getting down I went to a pure romance party last night and a girl I work with surprised me during the game time about her being 9 weeks pregnant I was happy for her but inside I felt like crying I know that might sound bad of me....I have been wanting to get pregnant since August of 2005 and its taking forever...I know I have gotten the baby perdictions and Gail and Sandra, Amber all say September 2010 bfp so I'm hoping for that...

May I ask does anyone in your family think that your crazy for having the tubal reversal and wanting more children?...I hate it when people say just be happy with what you have...its just heart breaking sometimes so I try not to talk to anyone outside of my house only here on the boards....but anyways its nice to talk to others...sending you all babydust your way...:dust:

Thanks Mrs.MOommy! I hope so.

Frogger I do have a journal. I will get caught up on urs tomorrow when I have some more time. I just got home and wanted to check in. Idid get the progestrone cream and will start using it tonight. I hope it work if I am prego. I will also test in the morning IF my temp is still up. Good night ladies

GOOD MORNING ALL....welcome frogger. I am officially moved and tired as heck. LOL...Love the new place and dad is doing good. He has a 9lb old blood clot in this abdominal area and they put in a hemovac to help drain it. It`s old blood from when he was on life support so it has thickened. Hopefully they can remove it with this new drain, if not he will have to have an opertation. But the crazy thing is he is still doing so so much better!!
Hope all are well. I am in my TWW and did alot of Bding this cycle so I`m crossing my fingers, a BFP will come our way, what could be better as a house warming gift!
Wishing all u ladies who were TTC this cycle a BFP and for those who are waiting for hubbies or surgery a BFP to u very soon!!!

Thanks Mrs.MOommy! I hope so.

Frogger I do have a journal. I will get caught up on urs tomorrow when I have some more time. I just got home and wanted to check in. Idid get the progestrone cream and will start using it tonight. I hope it work if I am prego. I will also test in the morning IF my temp is still up. Good night ladies

sending you lots of babydust your way hun.....:dust::hugs:

GOOD MORNING ALL....welcome frogger. I am officially moved and tired as heck. LOL...Love the new place and dad is doing good. He has a 9lb old blood clot in this abdominal area and they put in a hemovac to help drain it. It`s old blood from when he was on life support so it has thickened. Hopefully they can remove it with this new drain, if not he will have to have an opertation. But the crazy thing is he is still doing so so much better!!
Hope all are well. I am in my TWW and did alot of Bding this cycle so I`m crossing my fingers, a BFP will come our way, what could be better as a house warming gift!
Wishing all u ladies who were TTC this cycle a BFP and for those who are waiting for hubbies or surgery a BFP to u very soon!!!

thanks for welcoming me to the group...:hugs:

thats wonderful that your moved hope your able to get lots of rest...hoping that they will beable to drain the blood and not have to operate on him...keeping him in my thoughts and prayers....Glad he is doing better...

sending you lots of babydust:dust: your way and hoping to see your :bfp: soon...:winkwink::happydance:

hey ladies, well today is being a very lazy day for me...:sleep: just want to sleep and lay around...not getting anything done that I need to...

well today is 13 dpo and tested again this morning and its :bfn: :cry: I keep telling myself maybe its just still to early so hoping each day goes by one will show my :bfp:

hoping to see some :bfp: from you ladies sending you all lots of hugs your way to...:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

have a wonderful day ladies...:thumbup:

Hey everyone,

Just a quick check in. I hope all is well.

Needafriend, I am glad your dad is doing better. I happy you finally got moved too. I hoping you as well as the other ladies get ther BFP really soon.

TTYL

Hey guys it's been another busy weekend. I still feel like crap, but teh infection is getting better. I o'd last night I'm pretty certain. Temp yesterday was 96.5 and today was 97.4. Hopefully keeps on the up and up. I had so much sex this cycle I don't even want to think about it! hahahahaa! I did however still have ewcm this morning and it was a little bit bloody. Is that good or bad?

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"