TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I have heard of people having a small amount of bleeding when they O. I hear thats good!!:)

I have heard of people having a small amount of bleeding when they O. I hear thats good!!:)

yep I have to agree with reeds if you have small amounts of bleeding when its ovulation that is a great sign that your egg was released alot of women don't have the blood show...so hoping that you catch the egg hun....:thumbup:

well ladies I'm heading to bed 5:45am comes fast so I hope you all have a wonderful night and talk to you all tomorrow...:hugs::hugs:

Okay I did it,I broke down and test this morning BFN.I am only 10 dpo.Just not feeling good about this month as this is our first month ttc and I think I did everything wrong.As soon as af shows going to buy the smiley face opks,I don't like the small ones I got from ebay.I am also going to get my lazy butt out of bed and get the preseed everytime only used it 2 out of 8 times.I also think I have gained like 7 pds since my TR last month and we are going on vacation this month so I need to work on that.

How lond did you ttc before you went to the DR.I have one lined up if I get a BFP but should I go now just to see whats going on in there.My TR DR said no reason to that I have very good tube lengths and he did the dye test so I will be fine.What did you ladies do?I seen someone was taking clomid only a few months after TR.I heard you should wait atleast a year before you get worried is this true?

Wow I had no idea that bleeding was good! Well yay then!

frogger: My family thinks I'm crazy, but I know what I want and the only one who matters is my husband who wants it as bad as I do.
famof6: This is my second cycle ttc after my TR. I was told if not pregnant after 6 months to make sure tubes were still open as they can scar closed I guess.
ready: girl, I hope you're right. I never thought I would say that I'm tired of sex, but I am. hahahaa!

So I think I O'd saturday which was CD 15. This is Cd 17 and I still have pain on both sides like O pain. I'm so confused by everything rigt now! My temp is good for me having O'd then as was my CM. So why would I still have pain? Also the UTI I thought I had didn't grow anything on the culture. So I had nitrites, and white and red blood cells, but no infection?! I have an appointment with my doc for next week about that since this is the 4th month in a row with the same thing happening. Like I said: CONFUSED!!

Adanma

Good morning ladies,

Today is not so good for me. I got into with my boss. She sent me a very nasty and unprofessional email and I had enough of her crap and went into her office blew up. I felt better but I know my actions was not great either. So please say a prayer for me.

Good morning ladies...

Sounds good adanma
Fam...When did u have your TR. My Dr said to wait 6 months as well. This month marks our 6 TTC and I had an apt with him last month begging for clomid, he refussed. We had a HSG test in April and all is clear and I have decent tube length as well. We had a pregnancy in May but lost it at 5 or 6 weeks. He said be patient..YA RIGHT...lol Hope that helps ya.

I feel blah today....almost gaggy, no energy. That could be the fact that I have to build 3 beds and unpack my kids bedrooms today..LOL

Oh NO Ready...lol. Shit happens, sometimes u just need to say enough of that and stand up for yourself. I'm sure u didn't deserve that treatment. Ur in my thoughts.

ready: I hope all works out. I was in a terrible working environment before and ended up getting fired for no reason. But it was a blessing in disguise because I have had all of this time with my kids and realized I can sacrifice that extra bit of money and still be okay. I know everyone isn't in a position to be without work though, so I hope everything goes well. It's tough when you are being treated poorly at work because you have to stand up for yourself, but at the same time you have to worry about losing your job! Thinking of you.

Adanma

Hi Ladies! Hope you are all well :) coming up to O time here finally, can't wait!

famof6 - I had the dye test straight after my TR and both my tubes were clear. After 6 months I had a HSG which showed that actually both tubes were blocked, the HSG cleared out one but not the other. After 2 more months my FS gave me Clomid for 3 cycles.

My FS is of the opinion that I paid for him to help us get pregnant, not just the TR, and he will do everything he can to make sure we get our BFP.

Next stop is IVF

ready4onemore - Sorry you are having a bad time at work :hugs:

Ready so sorry your having a crappy time at work. I hope it gets better sooon.'

Ladies I got a BFP today. I went for bloodwork and should have the results in the morning. PRaying for a sticky bean

Ladies I got a BFP today. I went for bloodwork and should have the results in the morning. PRaying for a sticky bean

OMGOSH!!! That is wonderful news Sandi :happydance::happydance:
I will pray evrything is okay and that this little bean Sticks and grows happy and healthy for 9 months!!:flower:

AFM...I AM PICKING MY SAILOR UP FROM THE AIRPORT TOMORROW MORNING!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo::rain::bunny::bunny:\\:D/

Praise God!! I knew we would have a BFP this month. I cannot stop smiling :happydance: OMG!!! :wohoo::happydance:

Navy, go get that man and start the dance!! LOL so we can have another BFP:sex:

Thanks ladies for all your love and support. She sent me an email because it was no paper in the copier Thursday. I was off Thurs and Friday. She threatned to reprimend me. I told her if you want to fire me go ahead and do it. She was looking all crazy. All of the other ladies let her talk crazy to them not me. I give everyone respect and I demand it in return.

Ready she sounds like a horrible boss. I treat all my employees they way I want to be treated and I don't ask them to do anything I don't do myself. I think thats only fair. I think all bosses should have to do their employees jobs at least once. Hang in there GOd has a plan. Thank you for all the prayers and supprt

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->