TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

OMGOMG:cloud9:
Happy healthy 9.
Well ladies time for me to head home bb next Tues. Remember with God all things are possible. Take care, you will be in my prayers

Sandi I think that is why we have such a lovely group here... all women of character
Ready:hugs:

Its been a screwed up week but it'll get better. Losing my co worker and have to train another because our boss won't give us a raise, room alone for DS rehearsal dinner is 250 unexpected, and had to change pants (7x)and used tampons for the first time in 25yrs cause flow was so heavy. On the bright side I was right not FF about when I oved. I am learning lol Well enough of my complaining...at least I get to see my DH who loves me and will pamper me tomorrow. Theres always a silver lining. I am soooo sooo happy for you, I had a really strong feeling when reading your post you had gotten the egg happy happy

wohoo Sandi! How exciting!! Keep us posted on your lab work! Oh my goodness. I'm so happy for you!

CONGRATULATIONS SANDI SOOOOOOO PLEASED FOR YOU X

Hiya ladies,

Just got back from scan unfortunately they could not see anything sob sob....they sent me straight to EPAC where nurse took bloods they more concerned as i had tubal reversal done last yr and more prone to ectopic

So they took bloods and said if its 1500 then it will be ectopic if its low then they will repeat in 48 hrs

Consultant just rang and my hcg levels are 970 and having bloods repeated on wed to see if they double.

Im sooo worried and not stopped crying...they think i just might be too early my LMP was 18th june and i tested positive on the 15th July anyone work out dates?????

Does this make it too early to see anything????

Any advice appreciated.....brown discharge has now stopped...

reeds: YAY!!!!!

Navy: YAY!!!!!

josey: keep us posted hun. Thinking of you.

AFM: 3DPO today. lower abdomen pain finally gone. Feeling quite run down from these antibiotics. Feeling very confident about my chances this month though. Will be testing at 10DPO which is the 10th of Aug. AF is due the 13th.

Adanma

Josey, don't you worry I am praying for you. Keep the faith and just keep talking to God.

Reeds, keep us posted on the levels.

How are all me ladies today? I am so excited I have so many virtual Godbabies coming I don't know what to do. LOL

I picked my man up and now we are just relaxing and it feels soooo good to have him home.

Sandi, Any news on your lab work??

Josey~ i will be thinking of you, keep us posted.

Ready~ sorry to hear about you having a bad day yesterday, Sounds like a meanie for a boss... Sending a hugh HUG for you :hug:

Hey Anna doc just called my level is 30. And they will repeat it on thursday. he also called in progestrone for me.

Oh josey..I know its scary. This happened to me once, they couldn't see anything at one office...they sent me somewhere else and they could see. One office had better ultrasound equipment then the other. I was about 6 1/2 weeks at the time. ~Reeds keep us posted on those levels and your symptoms! Ready....some people are just so full of themselves huh? Sorry you had to encounter one. Everyone else...hope you are well..my internet connection is shotty right now so I'm hoping to catch up soon. I hate trying to use my phone to get online! I had to today to check on Reeds! I'm about 7 dpo..so its egg hunting time around here and birthdays upon birthdays this month. Talk to you all soon!

just checking in on you girls.

Sandi...wooohoooo!!!!! I'm sooo excited for you.

the dh and I get one last shot at this before he deploys. It just so worked out that the gets an extra 3 days of leave and I will Ovulate 1 day before he goes so we are gonna pull out all stops for this one and hope for this best. If not it's a year of waiting.

I hope all is well with everyone. I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts. I get internet at my new house in KY next week so I'll be back in business with you ladies.

:wave: Hey flutter, so go to see your post. I have been thinking about you and praying for you too. Get your :sex: bding on sending you :dust:.

I am so excited for you reeds...
Good to hear from you flutter......

Sandi~ I will keep praying for you that this Bean sticks and HCG levels keep going up up up!!
Oh believe me DH and I will trying to catch the eggie next week :D We are making tonight dinner and movie night. I made Cheese Enchiladas and rice and Salad and we are going to watch Clash of the Titans tonight.

Evening ladies thank you so much for all the love and support. I appreciate you all so much and I am praying that you all get BFPs soon!

Hey ladies! Just checking in. 4 DPO today temp continues to rise so that is good. Kindergarten registration is today! I can't believe my little boy is going to school! It's crazy. We are going on vacation to San Diego in one week and one day. Can't wait. It's our first real family vacation. We are going to do Sea World and the train museum in Campo. You can ride in the engine with the engineer. My Ian is obsessed with trains so that will be the highlight for him I'm sure! I just can't wait to get out to the beach. Hopefully I won't be able to drink too because I'll have my BFP! 6 days left til 1st test!

Adanma

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"