TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Good Morning Ladies:) I am just checking in to see how everyone is....wow i think there are some ladies here i don't know.....Welcome to the group :) I am Anna, 30 DH is Chris and We have 3 kiddos. Had my TL Aug 2006 and Had my TR March 2010....DH is in the military so we kind of have play each month with his work schedule. So here's hoping we all see a BFP soon :)

Good morning ladies,

Adanma keep up posted on your test. We are hoping for a BFP this month for you.

Navy, how are you enjoying DH being home? I hope you do the do so we can get another BFP on here.

I hope all is well with everyone. I will check in a little later.

Hey Ladies, hope all is well

O due any day now, finally! This 2ww seems to last forever! Fingers and toes crossed I have a BFP to show for it in another 2 weeks :D

Good Morning Ladies...LOL I'm not new...I'm old to this thread but just haven't been on much lately. Too much craziness going on in my life and no TTC has taken place since dh has been in TX and me in IN/KY.

I'm in this month...except I have to wait until almost the very end of this month. My CD is supposed to be Aug.9 with Ov on 22nd and he leaves me on 23. cutting it close lol

Hi all i am new to this game.. had my TR 8 july and am now on 5dpo... really happy to meet lovely ladies in the same boat....... :hugs:

Hey up loopylew2, congrats on your reversal!

I'm Mel, welcome to BnB!

I had my TR last November, it only worked on one tube :( Currently on cycle 9, 2nd cycle using Clomid, and really hoping we get our BFP this month!

I hope your TTC journey is very short!

Just noticed you're in Milton Keynes, there's very few of us on this TR thread from England!

Thankyou for the welcome must admit i had looked at other sites.. this one is by far the friendliest and most recent that i have found...

would just like to say Huge CONGRATS to Reedsgirl...

Everyone as got such PMA its humbling.. looking forward to sharing lots of symptoms and stuff with you all..
Havnt actually done much apart from the BD so far.. no temps or charts.. however i did have an ultrasound last Saturday to check if i was Ovulating which i was and apparently had a fuzzy uterus whihc my consultant was in raptures about...
Not really sure what that was about...so if anyone knows... would really appreciate the info.... lol :hugs:

Welcome Loopy....this is a fantastic thread, the ladies are wonderful.
I had my TR Jan 25/10, had a pregnancy in May but lost it at 6 weeks. We are close in DPO, I am 6. Enjoy the TWW. I never heard of a fuzzy uterus...

Your in my thoughts Josey.
Hope all are having a great day!!!

Welcome Loopy!! I hope your journey is short one

Fluter so nice to hear from you and lots of prayers you catch late eggy...you might be cutting it close but those spermies can live for a few days!:)

Mel wooohooo for O!! FX and prayers this is your month!!

Carole on the countdown huni! FX for a BFP too

I wanted to show you ladies my lastest test. I have done a digi but let me tell you I must be old fashion cause I like seeing those lines and mine are getting darker. This test was about noon today after lots to drink wee was almost clear. I hope you don't mint I post it.

100804-142403.jpg

Looking good Sandi!!

My O may be wasted, OH has sodded off to bed in a foul mood :(

Bad day at work, me complaining about the lack of funds for the wedding, kids, headache... you name it, it's wrong today!

Bloody men

Hey ladies,

Welcome looplew2, My name is Karen as you can tell from my siggy I am getting ready for my TR in October. I hope your TTC is very short.

Reeds, how are you feeling today? That test looks great. I am so excited for you.

Flutter, I am praying you catch that egg. I am glad to hear from you.

Cheeky, go whisper sweet nothings in his ear so you can catch the egg. You know it doesn't take much for me to get in the mood. LOL

Hi all i am new to this game.. had my TR 8 july and am now on 5dpo... really happy to meet lovely ladies in the same boat....... :hugs:

Welcome Loopylew,Everyone here is so helpful you will love it.I also had my TR on July 8.

Love that test Reeds,what beautiful lines you have there.:haha:

Well after 42 days in Hospital, my dad is going home!!! God is awesome.

Oh Reeds! Those are great lines! Praying for the day that all of us get to see them so bright and pink! Dont forget about us over here okay?
I decided not to pay close attention this month to cp and cm...Im only taking vitex and b6 for mood swings that I had last month. Its my birthday, my hubby's birthday and our wedding anniversary all in the next 3 weeks, so I want to just try and enjoy him rather than stalk him because my opk said so. Atleast not this month. Next month I can go back to all that:winkwink:
Have a great night ladies! Hello to anyone new..I didnt read through all the threads. ( later when my house isnt full of teenagers I will!)

Evening ladies :)
Sandi~ I love,love love how dark those lines are on that test....CONGRATS!!! So happy for you sweetie!!

Mel~ Sorry to hear about the bad day,everything will work out,hang in there!! HUG

Okay so as for DH and I we had a really nice talk today and we are going to TTC this month but then Sept,Oct and Nov. we are taking a break cuz we really want him here to see our last child born!!! DH has to deploy again next year!! And we will start TTC again in DEC. Cuz he should be back before the baby would be due if we get a BFP before he leaves!! I really hate having to schedule everthing about the military...But I am very proud of what my Husband.

Ladies I dont want to leave this thread unless my being here makes anyone umcortable. I dont even have to have a ticker up if I can stay. this is my group of ladies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->