TTC after BCP's

Congrats PrettinPink! Melon, how did you deal with a 81-day cycle? I'm on CD6 and it's getting on my nerves!! I don't know what to do...I want to go back to the doc and ask for something, but I don't want my OH to think that I'm trying to get PG right away....we're kind of doing the "it will happen when it happens" thing! But at the same time, I have no idea when :witch: will show her face!! Help!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I know what you mean TysonNme, we are supposed to be doing it au natural, (OH reads this as ''anytime, all the time''!!:blush:) but i find myself really tempted by the OPK's..... i am not very patient...:nope:

Hope you are ok and if you are really worried you should go see your Doc.

Aster xxx

Welcome Melissa and Aster!

Melissa, you and I are on the same track! I went of BCP in April 2009 as well. I had a 45 day cycle, and now I'm on CD 90+ of the 2nd cycle. Yuck!

On a happier note, hubby and I FINALLY had a good talk last night and he said he's ready to TTC whenever I am! Yay!

Hiya Bambinohead and congrats on deciding on TTC!! Heres lots of luck to you! :hugs:

Ast xxx

Yay on officially TTC bambinohead!!!

How are the rest of you ladies doing this week??

Hi all, well I have had a tricky week with feeling pretty poop and went to see the doc on thurs. I have problems with my kidneys so was told to go and see them for a check up when I am TTC. Have had a terrible headache for the last 10 days or so and am reluctant to stay dosed up on paracetamol so have had to sit it out.:cry: I have some blood tests booked for tomorrow and they are going to do my blood pressure as well as that was high on thurs too. Fingers crossed as i am normally a well person so hate being ill. :hissy:

Apart from that, just been :sex: at least once a day :winkwink: and it makes me chuckle when hubby asks if i am feeling ok... we haven't :sex: in 12 hours!!!! Just wanna catch that eggy and as i am not sure of my cycle, i figure more is better!! :thumbup::blush:

On a plus note too, I actually bought a Mars bar this morning!!!!! I have no idea what made me do it but i actually fancied one (I NEVER eat chocolate, as don't really like it and haven't bought a choc bar in about 10 years!!!) who knows... maybe its a sign....
Its the stupid little things like this that keep me laughing! :happydance:

Whats new with everyone else?:hugs:

Ast xxx

Hi all, well I have had a tricky week with feeling pretty poop and went to see the doc on thurs. I have problems with my kidneys so was told to go and see them for a check up when I am TTC. Have had a terrible headache for the last 10 days or so and am reluctant to stay dosed up on paracetamol so have had to sit it out.:cry: I have some blood tests booked for tomorrow and they are going to do my blood pressure as well as that was high on thurs too. Fingers crossed as i am normally a well person so hate being ill. :hissy:

Apart from that, just been :sex: at least once a day :winkwink: and it makes me chuckle when hubby asks if i am feeling ok... we haven't :sex: in 12 hours!!!! Just wanna catch that eggy and as i am not sure of my cycle, i figure more is better!! :thumbup::blush:

On a plus note too, I actually bought a Mars bar this morning!!!!! I have no idea what made me do it but i actually fancied one (I NEVER eat chocolate, as don't really like it and haven't bought a choc bar in about 10 years!!!) who knows... maybe its a sign....
Its the stupid little things like this that keep me laughing! :happydance:

Whats new with everyone else?:hugs:

Ast xxx

Hey hun, I hope everything is ok at the docs tomorrow and make sure you let us all know how you get on :)

You can never :sex: too much so keep at it girl :happydance:

Well, had the blood tests this morning but I have to wait a week for the results...:cry: but my blood pressure was ok :happydance: so that is good news!!
Going to see my gorgeous godson (2) and my best friend tomorrow so that will be nice, although it is really hard not talking to anyone about it!!

But at least I have you guys! :hugs:

Ast xx

Aww thanks for that! Fingers crossed for everyone this month!!

Ast xx

Name: Stephanie
Age(only if you want): 21
How long you were on the pill: 1 yr & 4 months
How long have you been off the pill: Since August 15, 09 (3 weeks)
Months/cycles ttc: 1st cycle ttc
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I hope so! But idk yet.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: I couldn't take not have a baby any longer! I held out for the past year and a half!

So i have been charting since going off the pill and everything. I had the period bleed like usual but my temps are crazy everywhere! has anyone else experienced this? Next cycle i will def. be temping vaginally!

Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new to BnB

Name: Carly
Age(only if you want):30 (just!)
How long you were on the pill: have been on birth control since the age of 16/17, have had depo provera twice, which took ages for me to get periods after. this time round I think i've been on the pill for around 2 years.
How long have you been off the pill:Last Pill taken was August 12th 2009, my withdrawal bleed was 16th-21st.
Months/cycles ttc:#1
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill:Not sure yet I hope so as I was always regular when not on the pill
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc:My husband saying he was ready and didn't want to waste any more time. I've wanted children (at some point) but wanted to be married, have a house and decent job, so I guess it was time but really I needed to hear it from him that he was ready and wanted to start trying.

fingers crossed!!!

Did you guys get bloating and/or lower abdominal cramping a couple weeks of being off the pill, or should i test (when the time comes around)?? I just dont know but it feels like menstrual cramps. Im due for the aug 16. What do you think?

My 1st post eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Name: Annie
Age(only if you want):27
How long you were on the pill:6 months (had 1 year off before then) 5 years before the year off.
How long have you been off the pill:since 25/07/09
Months/cycles ttc:1 full cylcle
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: don't know yet
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: We just felt it was the right time

Hi Stephanie, Carly and Annie! Welcome! Lots of :dust: to you all!! Stephanie - I did get a lot of bloating when I first came off the pill, I don't think I ever really got it while being on the pill. Do you mean you will test on Sept. 16th? Fingers crossed!!! XOXO

Name: Debbie
How long you were on the pill:4 1/2 years
How long have you been off the pill: since mid july 09
Months/cycles ttc: cycle 1 now (yay!!)
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: pretty much
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: been planning to ttc for ages, just had to convince my OH

I love this thread. Really hope that you all get your :bfp: very soon though. sending lots of :dust: your way.
xx

Welcome to all the new recruits, lets hope you stay is short. Just popping back to sprinkle :dust: for you all, I hope to see some more BFP's very soon.

Wow, looks like a very successful thread. Lots of you got your :bfp: already.. hope I'll join you soon.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->