TTC after BCP's

Hi Prittinpink sorry I haven't been around I've been on holiday, due to travel home tomorrow. I Oed early this month and think I just got my BFP! Got a BFN on a digi yesterday but this morning a faintish line! I'll confirm tomorrow when I get a chance to do another :dust:

OMG OMG OMG!! I'm rooting for you. I do hope it's a big ole fat positive!!! Keep us posted!!

I got my :bfp:! So tired, barely slept last night because I was so excited! Now I have to shower and get to work. I hate keeping secrets. Today's going to be rough lol

congratulations prittinnpink! :wohoo:

welcome lorraine :wave:

Its looking like another good month for the team - Congrats JJay and Prittinnpink! That is super exciting news!

I hope you are both doing well. Let us know how you are getting on.

Anyone else due to test in the next couple of weeks? Good luck if you are

I got my :bfp:! So tired, barely slept last night because I was so excited! Now I have to shower and get to work. I hate keeping secrets. Today's going to be rough lol

:happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9: Such exciting news!!!!! So happy for you!!!!

Name: Melissa
How long you were on the pill: almost 9 years
How long have you been off the pill: 4 months (since April 2009)
Months/cycles ttc: TTC since June 2009
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: No such luck! :cry:
*Cycle 1 26 days (First non-pill cycle)
*Cycle 2 81 days and brought on by provera
*Cycle 3 (current cycle) 21 days & waiting for Ovulation! No signs as of yet! :shrug:
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: We'd been married almost a year & have always wanted & talked about having a family. We just knew the time was right!

Welcome Melissa! Lots of :dust: to you and hubbie! XO

welcome melissa! :dust:

so I got my positive OPK yay! :happydance:

Welcome Melissa - hope your stay is a short one :dust:

And YAY for O Mrs_N!

AF is due tomorrow I think for me and I feel like it is on the way.....ho hum!

Oh and congrats on the BFPs!!!!!!!!!

Name: Aster

Age(only if you want): 26

How long you were on the pill: 2 years (coil before that then 5 years on pill before that!)

How long have you been off the pill: about 10 days...:blush:

Months/cycles ttc: First one!

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Don't know yet!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Married my gorgeous hubby a year ago and have always wanted kids (used to be a kids nurse then a nanny!! So realised if I could love looking after others kids, i would be ok with my own!) Really realised when hubby started saying how beautiful i would look when i am pregnant.... :winkwink: So i knew he was as excited as me!
Really looking forward to meeting new friends on here and sharing the experience with them, I can't really talk to anyone but hubby about it until I know it is all ok (scans etc) but dying to ask so many questions!
Nice to meet you all! :hugs:

Aster xxx

welcome aster :wave:

so i got a temp rise :wohoo: think part of it is my strange sleeping pattern with working nights, but it's so huge some of it has to be a proper rise right?

Thanks for the warm welcome Mrs N and got all my fingers and toes crossed for you !

:dust:

that should help too!!

Ast xx

Welcome Aster! Lots of :dust: to you and hope your stay in TTC is a short one :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->