TTC after BCP's

hi everyone,have been on this thread for a while,welcome to all the newbies,:dust: to you all.
welldone tiggercats on the bike ride,you did really well.:thumbup:
sorry youve been feeling rubbish happyladybug,cant wait until i feel like that,lol.
ive just been for my tracking scan today after taking clomid last week,all was well should hopefully ovulate this weekend.:happydance:
hows everyone else today?

Name: Danielle
Age(only if you want):26
How long you were on the pill: 13 years
How long have you been off the pill: Since beginning of July
Months/cycles ttc: ?
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Haven't had any withdrawal bleed or period yet- just some spotting. Had loads of symptoms but no bfp.
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: I have wanted too for ages but OH wasn't ready. One day he just said he was :happydance:

Welcome Danielle and :yipee: for hubbie being ready! I didn't have a w/d bleed after coming off the pill either but got preggo the next month - best of luck! :dust:

Good to everyone in August. Still waiting for AF to end my first cycle off BCP.

Name: ?
Age(only if you want): 19
How long you were on the pill: about 7 years
How long have you been off the pill: 3 months
Months/cycles ttc: 2 cycles, 3 months
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: No
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: we always wanted a family ever since we met. we waited till were old enough n ready n settled.

congrats to all who have their bfp, n good luck to everyone else!!!!

Hi Nellie! Welcome! :hi: Hope you get your BFP soon!!!

Ladies, I'm going into addict withdrawl here. I wake up, take my temp, and walk over to the PC to punch in my temp @ FF. IT'S DOWN! I feel like a drug addict, seriously :rofl: I know I'm going to go to work and check it every 10 minutes until it loads up. sheesh!!! This happened a few weeks ago with peeonastick.com! HAHA I think I'm more paronoid because I get my cross hairs today... i think.

How is everyone else doing?

I don't know what I'd do if FF was down - haven't been at this game very long but have a ritual now of grabbing thermometer and POAS for the OPK!

Name: Lia
Age(only if you want): 25
How long you were on the pill: 11 years
How long have you been off the pill: 2 months
Months/cycles ttc: erm 1?
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Yes
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Finally a good time financially/home life etc stable, both are older than our years and have been wanting a family for some time!

Good luck and babydust for those BFPs :happydance:

Hi Lia! Welcome!!

Well ladies, FF has come up. Got my cross hairs today. It's saying I ovulated the day before my positive opk. I guess I will have to trust the temps more than the opk. But I guess this is good becuase I :sex: the day before and days prior to OVing and the day after Oving. So that's goooddd. So now that makes me 3 dpo. TWW go awayyyy. AF stay away!!! I'm going to hold off the BEST that I can without testing. Be strong.. be strong LOL

How's everything been JJay? Haven't heard from you in a while.

Fingers crossed for you! I am also (possibly!) 3DPO - due to my temps FF reckons I ovulated on the same day I got my first positive OPK.......I will never figure this out!
I am hoping we BD'd enough at the right time!

Thanks Lia. FF is driving me crazy too. It says I ov'd the day before my positive opk. I guess I should trust it since it's going by my temps and it should be more accurate than the IC opk. Right? I don't even know. Who care's when I ov'd.. I just want that :bfp: I :sex: a lot this cycle, it better pay off :rofl: Now I'm having terrible cramps :sick: they're making me super nauseous. I'm not even due for AF until the 8th errrrr I HATE the tww! :hissy:

I think temps are meant to be more accurate yeah, I hope we :sex: enough at the right time I would love my BFP too - have got quickly obsessed. Tuesday was weird though it was the day after FF thinks I O'd and I was weird and emotional, just crying with no reason or knowing why just felt so sad! Poor DH didn't know what was happening!
I think I am due AF on 9th though FF thinks its due a few days later, waiting to POAS!!!:rofl:

Here's lots of babydust for our August BFPs:dust::dust::dust:!!!!

Name: Lorraine
Age(only if you want): 20 :)
How long you were on the pill: 5 years, ish
How long have you been off the pill: 3 weeks
Months/cycles ttc: first month :D
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: still not sure... I do hope so
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: When I first joined BnB, me and OH was going to wait until Jan to TTC, but after reading so many stories of people having trouble etc. we had a chat and thought why not try now? so here I am :)

Hi Prittinpink sorry I haven't been around I've been on holiday, due to travel home tomorrow. I Oed early this month and think I just got my BFP! Got a BFN on a digi yesterday but this morning a faintish line! I'll confirm tomorrow when I get a chance to do another :dust:

Hi Prittinpink sorry I haven't been around I've been on holiday, due to travel home tomorrow. I Oed early this month and think I just got my BFP! Got a BFN on a digi yesterday but this morning a faintish line! I'll confirm tomorrow when I get a chance to do another :dust:

OMgosh! That is amazing news!!!!! EEK ;) :flower::happydance::cloud9: Let us know how the test goes tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->