TTC after BCP's

Morning FBbaby...god 2ww....i wish u lots and lots of baby dust and if u need a chat, lemmie know.

Am much happier today...am seeing OH in 3 nights...plus i went shopping..got some lovely tops and a dress for summer...temporary fix eh?

just gunna snuggle down with a bar of cadburys tonight and watch tv...bit tired after a day with my 6 month preggie friend in bluewater shopping centre...drained!! haha

xxxx

Ha ha, shopping, the perfect fix indeed!
Is your partner away or you guys don't live together yet?

My partner and I don't live together yet. We both own our homes and have been used to living on our own for quite some time so not in a rush to move in together. We have talked about selling our properties and buying together, but it makes sense to wait for baby to show up first!

Personally, I do like the excitment of seeing each other again after some days apart. 3 days is the longest we manage though!

Enjoy your chocolate fuelled evening! Little pleasures like these can be as pleasant as big exciting nights!

Good morning everyone...yeah it is only 8:30 am in my parts, so weird that it is already evening for some of you. Wow FBbaby your first tww that is exciting!!! Maybe baby I'm really glad to hear you're doing better today, shopping always helps. I'm not sure I know what a cadburys is, if its anything like those chocolate eggs at Easter, super yummy!!!! I hope you enjoy your quiet evening with your chocolate and the t.v., those are evenings I cherish!!

Name: Jenni
How long you were on the pill: 4 Years
How long have you been off the pill: Since 13th April
Months/cycles ttc: First One
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill:Not Sure Yet!
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc:Got Everything else in my life sorted, job, flat and amazing OH :), so thought it was the right time to make my own family

Since i've just come off BCP i've been doing OPT to see if i have been ovulating as some girls on here say they don't after coming off it... but i have ovulated! :D Got a :bfp: on my OPT on CD17 (yesterday) and Lasted just the one day, so everything going good so far!! 2WW Here i Come!!

wow jennifer...i am so encouraged by ure situation..u came off pill 16 days before me so am hoping i follow suit...if i p.m u my msn cud we talk more, or over p.m as i wanna get ure advice..ta hun...
ladybugg thanku so much for all ure support, its essential, seeing ure personalised responses make me smile, cadburys is like ure version on hersheys? i cant spell...its god...in choccie form...how was ure day hunni xx

Good evening to all the UK ladies and good afternoon (i think) to those ladies in the USA.

I've had a good day, cycled 18 miles today (yay and ouch) I've had some well earned dinner and we are just off to the pub for a drink or two - I guess that will be diet pepsi for me just in case.

AF due tomorrow - that is if she decides to be a regular 27days

:hug: to everyone

Good luck tiggercats!! i hope u see that BFP!!! let us all know :) good idea with the pepsis, and bloody well done for cycle ride xxx

Morning girls - it's sunny here and I have to work today :( But if it stays dry, I will cycle there, which helps with the training.

Age(only if you want): 32
How long you were on the pill: 15 years
How long have you been off the pill: since 12th March 2009
Months/cycles ttc: this will be the 2nd (I think!)
Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: I had a withdrawl bleed starting 18th March. Since then I have had cramp and bloating almost everyday, very sore BBs 15th-23rd April, nausea and swollen fingers, I'm constantly peeing too! Had light spotting 25th-27th April, which I think may be my first proper AF?
What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: OH and I decided to TTC in October this year so I came off BCP 6 months early to try and regulate my cycle first. After all the crazy symptoms I thought I was pregnant but had 6 x BFN so def not! OH and I were really disappointed so we've decided to go for it now! It's driving me mad that my system is so messed up as I never know when to expect AF or when to BD!

Hi everyone...Happy Sunday to all!!! So glad to see even more girls joining us, WOW :thumbup:
:witch: has left town for me so I'm getting excited to try and relax and just let things take their course this new cycle. I'm really hoping my body has finally rid itself of all the fakey hormones and that my cycles are good to go.
JJay welcome and I just wanted to let you know my last cycle in March was the first one where I saw the ewcm and I have been off the pill since October 08. I knew I had ovualted due to the ewcm, a one time spotting after going potty, tender boobs, and the days it was during my cycle it was from day 13 to day 15 and I ended up having a perfect 29 day cycle. So basically it took me 5 cycles to get back on track. It will happen for you please dont worry!!! :hug:
Sarah!!!!!! aka tiggercats I'm am so proud of you for all the cycling you do, you must be in perfect shape!!! Are you going to be testing anytime soon?? Also I just wanted to thank you for all your supprt lately...you are absolutley amazing!!!!!! I sent you a message to let you know my wonderful news!

Sarah!!!!!! aka tiggercats I'm am so proud of you for all the cycling you do, you must be in perfect shape!!! Are you going to be testing anytime soon?? Also I just wanted to thank you for all your supprt lately...you are absolutley amazing!!!!!! I sent you a message to let you know my wonderful news!

Ladybugg, I got your PM, support is freely given and I'm thrilled for you.

I'm only cycling so much for the 52 mile ride in July. Another 5.5miles each way to and from work today and I'm exhausted. We have just been out for dinner (me, OH, brother, SIL, mum & dad) the parting words from my brother were "be ready to leave at 10" Well NO WAY, i'm shattered. I'll probably just do a 10-15mile gentle ish ride tomorrow. I am definately not perfect shape - UK size 12 with thunder thighs :rofl:

Testing soon :help:

:hug: to all.

It's time I went to bed now I have caught up for the day, I need :sleep:

Well Ladies I think I am the first to graduate from the class. I have my very own BFP (details, story and picture in my diary page 6) :happydance:

I am staying here for a while because I won't believe it until I know all is OK
:hug:

Well Ladies I think I am the first to graduate from the class. I have my very own BFP (details, story and picture in my diary page 6) :happydance:

I am staying here for a while because I won't believe it until I know all is OK
:hug:

Posted in your journal - congratulations again - heres to a healthy 9 months xxxxx

Well I am halfway through cycle # 2 in theory had 4 days of highs on my CBFM - not sure when or if there will be a peak - hoping this is not going to be another epic cycle

CONGRATS to our first graduating team member...Wow that was fast Tiggercats!!!!! I'm am thrilled for you and you stick around as long as you'd like.
:bfp::yipee::wohoo::bfp::yipee::wohoo::bfp::yipee::wohoo:

Well I am halfway through cycle # 2 in theory had 4 days of highs on my CBFM - not sure when or if there will be a peak - hoping this is not going to be another epic cycle

Mrs D - I got my bfp in cycle 2, so I'm sending you lots of luck that you get yours too. :hug:

CONGRATS to our first graduating team member...Wow that was fast Tiggercats!!!!! I'm am thrilled for you and you stick around as long as you'd like.
:bfp::yipee::wohoo::bfp::yipee::wohoo::bfp::yipee::wohoo:

Ladybugg - will you please leave a few smilies for everyone else :rofl:

I'm not going anywhere until I believe it's real. Besides everyone else needs to know there is hope after fake hormones.

lol I know I went a bit overboard with the smilies and I got you everywhere I could find you on here...I'm just so excited! You are our poster child for a bfp right off the pill...way to go!

Poster Child Not in my lifetime Poster Middle Aged Moo might be more plausible.

Anyway BCP stopped in Feb. Started trying in March and no luck 1st month, got lucky 2nd month tho :happydance:

Your excitement is rubbing off on me :happydance::cloud9::blush::rofl::cry::hugs::bfp: (maybe not all relevant, I just went click crazy)

I can't believe we are online at the same time either. It's a bank hol monday here and now 5.40 PM so it must be 9.40 AM with you or has my brain gone to must already? Is today a holiday in the US?

Name: Ren

Age(only if you want): 31

How long you were on the pill: 12 years

How long have you been off the pill: 34 days (since April 1 2009)

Months/cycles ttc: 1

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: not sure yet . . .

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: A combination of conversations with my OH, our first anniversary, and the numerous others around me who were having babies. Sometimes you just have to go for it nad not wait for everything to be "perfect" and done in the "right" order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->