• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after BCP's

Hi Crailly - thanks for stopping by my diary. As Ladybugg seems to have temporarily hijacked my life, I thought I'd butt in to welcome you to the team. As you know, there is light at the end of this tunnel (I'm proof) Wishing you loads of luck and hoping your stay is short but sweet. :hug:

Crailly, your sig isn't working

I only have access to my non pink one which is

[url]https://img901.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/05/01/d4109e63c9c762cfd658bfb0292d3dbd.gif[/url]

If you remove the double space after
it should work

Name: Ren

Age(only if you want): 31

How long you were on the pill: 12 years

How long have you been off the pill: 34 days (since April 1 2009)

Months/cycles ttc: 1

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: not sure yet . . .

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: A combination of conversations with my OH, our first anniversary, and the numerous others around me who were having babies. Sometimes you just have to go for it nad not wait for everything to be "perfect" and done in the "right" order.

Welcome and so true about not waiting for everything to be perfect :hugs:

Well Ladies I think I am the first to graduate from the class. I have my very own BFP (details, story and picture in my diary page 6) :happydance:

I am staying here for a while because I won't believe it until I know all is OK
:hug:

Oh my gosh!!! That is so exciting!!! Congratulations!!!!!! :hug: I will go check our your journal :)

Crailly, your sig isn't working

I only have access to my non pink one which is

[url]https://img901.mytextgraphics.com/sparklee/2009/05/01/d4109e63c9c762cfd658bfb0292d3dbd.gif[/url]

If you remove the double space after
it should work

Thanks - let's see if this works now

Welcome to the team Crailly!!!! Tiggercats no bank holiday out here in the US just me doing school work on the computer with bnb easily accessible, I ditched lectures today to catch up on my other classes...naughty woman I am! So I'm doing research on fertility after the pill because I have decided to do my persuasive speech for school on that topic...it is amazing how misconceived and unknowledgable the medical professionals are about the after effects of the pill and how it very well could possibly temporarily effect a womans fertility. Well at least I can try to save the females in my class from having a frusterating experience in ttc by letting them know the facts. Just thought I'd share since this is what our team is all about.

So I'm doing research on fertility after the pill because I have decided to do my persuasive speech for school on that topic...it is amazing how misconceived and unknowledgable the medical professionals are about the after effects of the pill and how it very well could possibly temporarily effect a womans fertility. Well at least I can try to save the females in my class from having a frusterating experience in ttc by letting them know the facts. Just thought I'd share since this is what our team is all about.

Wow, so you obviously have more than a basic understanding of all this hormone malarky then. If I can be nosey, What is your job/course of study?

Well as of yet I only know what I know from personal experience and from research I have done on my own. I'm only currently enrolled in a community college and only one semester away from getting an associates degree (an AA) then I have to take about 4 more courses geared toward Certified Nurse Practitioner Midwifery before I can transfer to a university so I have a bit of schooling ahead of me before my goal is accomplished, ultimatley I would like to obtain a doctorate degree but most likely a master's degree will suffice. As of right now I am just a mommy and a full time student, I quit working in August 08. Thanks for asking though I love talking about my dreams and aspirations!

Well I am halfway through cycle # 2 in theory had 4 days of highs on my CBFM - not sure when or if there will be a peak - hoping this is not going to be another epic cycle

You better get to some :sex:... halfway through usually means ovulation and if your getting highs on your CBFM thats gotta be something good!!! :dust: I hope we have to just close this thread out because we all got our :bfp: one after the other...that would be so awesome!!! Hopefully tiggercats has brought some luck to the team and its a domino effect! Anyways I just wanted to say thank you for sharing your story in the main ttc forum...it really helps to know there are other women out there dealing with the same loss. I get so jealous of my friends who go shopping and to lunch with their moms and those are just the simple little things. I wish everyday my mom could meet my daughter and my husband. Those are the more difficult parts of dealing with it. :hugs:

Evening ladies :) hope your all well...I am seeing my OH tomorrow which as some of u know have been 10 days apart so cant wait!! and CD 7..what a good day to start...am gunna opk from CD 7...paranoid i know but wanna be so sure :) in a really good mood today...how is everyone...
happyladybug....CD 6 for u too...how u doin?? had a nice weekend
tiggercats CONGRATS!! hope u have a happy and healthy pregnancy..and hope we all follow xx

Oh you must be soooo excited about seeing your OH tomorrow...I'm so happy for you! 10 days is soooo long, I know I've been apart from mine that long before too, it was horrible. Wow were both at cycle day 6...I'm doing fabulous...thanks for asking! Fx'd this is our month!! :hug:

it best be our month haha...(altho i have a gut instinct it wont be mine :( ) am gunna get to bed soon and get my energy up..TTC here i come xx

omg ive missed so much,just been trying to catch up,

:happydance: go tiggercats,im so happy for you,just a tad jealous but as you said it shows that it can happen after the horibble bcp.

welcome to everyone who joined after me and lets hope we all get our :bfp: very soon.

i wish i knew when my :witch: was due im currently on cd36 and counting,i hope this one isnt going to be aslong as the last!!!!
ive been charting with ff but no ovulation has been detected as yet.
if i just keep :sex: then we may lucky.

fingers crossed for everyone this month.....

Congratulations Tiggercats! :happydance:

Thanks LadyBugg :hug:, I am hoping I get back on a regular cycle soon, it's so frustrating! I've started temping this month so I can try and guess when I might O, fingers crossed it will be this weekend.

Hello ladies,

just about to hit the hideous M25 and go home to my OH!! yipiee....will start OPK's today and have been temping....i know CD7 is early but im just too scared to miss my little eggy....for those of u with s WELL DONE and for those of you with it will happen it time...and for those of you in my position...why are u on here when u shud be.....haha

love to all and xxxxx

Can i join in girls please...

Name: Beauty

Age(only if you want): 26

How long you were on the pill: 12 years

How long have you been off the pill: Since end of Sept 2009

Months/cycles ttc: 6 on 7th cycle now and hoping its my MONTH!!

Are your cycles regular since coming off the pill: Seem to get period every 35 to 48 days, long but there arriving so its quite good!

What made you realize you were ready to start ttc: Meeting the right person in my life who also wanted children and just knowing i am ready to take that turn into becoming a mother!! I soooooooo want my BFP i feel like i have waited my turn!!
xx

Hi there Beauty - welcome to the team

Loads of luck and :dust:

Welcome beauty
To all who have been following...have got home and got busy hehe...so nice to see my OH...started my OPk..obviously neg today but building up my little wiggly friends (tmi) as can live for a week...yipieeee...can't wait....how are u all :) xx

Hi everyone! Things are great here. At first just started TTC I was scared senseless but now it seems I have gotten over those first jitters and am just so excited!!!!!!!!!! Now I can't wait for that BFP :) I have even been lurking in first trimester all morning - hehe

Maybe Baby - so glad your OH is home! Mine used to work away for 2-4 weeks at a time and I know I always LOVED to get him back home.

Welcome Beauty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"