TTC After D&C/D&E Buddies

Well, TODAY was supposed to be my day of getting stuff done, getting back in the real swing of life after last Friday... and all I want to do is sleep. I feel kind of bad, I have a lot of pressing stuff that needs to be taken care of. In less than 1.5 months we are moving over 3000 miles away, buying a house, buying a second car, visiting family, driving cross country, changing jobs (military crap), TTC (again) ahhhh, just so much stuff. And each of those things requires more and more and more lists of stuff to do. I will jump on it later on. I'm just not as "IN IT" today as I thought I would be.

And, I am actually doing stuff today! So proud of myself.

Took a nice long shower and washed my hair (I'lll straighten it tomorrow for my hubs, he loves it that way, like in my profile pic, but it takes about an hour to do), I even shaved! Haven't felt like doing that in a bit (no real need, we haven't been intimate. Laundry is almost done, phone call "errands" are about done, about to start working on my budgets and lists, the onto vacuuming/dusting... Then go pick up DD from daycare and play with her, make dinner, spend time with her and hubs till she goes to bed. Then off to the bedroom to sort through our drawers and closets for donation clothing and put away the laundry. Ahhh, it feels so good to be productive again. I am definitely working out tomorrow, I'm ready to get back in control of my life and my body and my emotions. I am so ready to get back to being me.

Look out world ;-)

WARNING: This attitude can change on a moment's notice

You are too funny! I am glad you are feeling better. It took me the better part of week to get the energy to do anything after my D&C (and it has been almost 3 weeks and my housework has still been neglected). I am just so tired after work I basically come home and veg out in front of the TV or computer. But to my own defense, I work 9 hour days and work has been very busy.

Twinkie -

9 hour days! wow, I am NOT ready for that, but I'll have to prepare, next week I'm back to work! EEK!

I've been vegging quite a bit too, Millionaire Matchmaker, Law and Order SVU, Netflix... my Sims medievil game on my computer... yeah, vegging quite a bit... But trying to get productive again... we'll see how that proceeds.

I started to veg again after finishing my phone calls and list, having period like cramps and a heavy bloaty feeling. Maybe TMI, but I haven't had a good BM in just over a week (I'm already taking something for that, just need it to work). I just feel huge and bloaty and crampy and gross. Moving around feels good when I do it, but when I stop I just feel blegh.

You are too funny! I am glad you are feeling better. It took me the better part of week to get the energy to do anything after my D&C (and it has been almost 3 weeks and my housework has still been neglected). I am just so tired after work I basically come home and veg out in front of the TV or computer. But to my own defense, I work 9 hour days and work has been very busy.

Right there with you. My work schedule is 9 hour days as well however I'm lucky to get outta there in just that amount of time especially right now. This is our 4th QTR and it's CRAZY! Thankfully it keeps me busy and not thinking about babies as much.

Twinkie -

9 hour days! wow, I am NOT ready for that, but I'll have to prepare, next week I'm back to work! EEK!

I've been vegging quite a bit too, Millionaire Matchmaker, Law and Order SVU, Netflix... my Sims medievil game on my computer... yeah, vegging quite a bit... But trying to get productive again... we'll see how that proceeds.

I started to veg again after finishing my phone calls and list, having period like cramps and a heavy bloaty feeling. Maybe TMI, but I haven't had a good BM in just over a week (I'm already taking something for that, just need it to work). I just feel huge and bloaty and crampy and gross. Moving around feels good when I do it, but when I stop I just feel blegh.

Oooo...I'm a reality tv junkie and I do like Millionaire Matchmaker! When I'm home from work during the day I watch CSI all day long. :haha: Love it!

Arrggh...being irregular in the BM department really blows. That is one thing that I really hate about surgery.

Twinkie -

Oooo...I'm a reality tv junkie and I do like Millionaire Matchmaker! When I'm home from work during the day I watch CSI all day long. :haha: Love it!

Arrggh...being irregular in the BM department really blows. That is one thing that I really hate about surgery.

That is one symptom that I would have taken this time around. I had the opposite problem- I don't know if my body was just reacting to the hormones differently this time, but I was constantly running to the bathroom! I would have thought the iron in the vitamins would have off set the diarreah, but it didn't help. It took me 2 weeks to feel like my "old self" again!:dohh:

We just got a new roof after some storm damage this summer, and the roofers didn't realign our satallite dish, so I am without any TV right now! I guess I am going to have to start a book or something.

Hi ladies! I had a d&e last friday after a mmc, I found out weds at my 18 week u/s that the babies heart stopped beating. We were crushed! I took a hpt this morning and got a neg so I'm going to start my opks soon. I don't think we're going to try until after af though. Seems like forever away! I want my body to be as healthy as possible. I can't wait to try again, next time I'm not going to tell anyone until I can't hide the bump. I'll tell you guys though ;)

Hi ladies! I had a d&e last friday after a mmc, I found out weds at my 18 week u/s that the babies heart stopped beating. We were crushed! I took a hpt this morning and got a neg so I'm going to start my opks soon. I don't think we're going to try until after af though. Seems like forever away! I want my body to be as healthy as possible. I can't wait to try again, next time I'm not going to tell anyone until I can't hide the bump. I'll tell you guys though ;)

So sorry for you loss.:hugs: I am waiting for my first AF right and then we are going to start TTC. My D&C was Aug 5, but I still had a faint positive hpt this past Monday. But the good news is I really think I ovulated yesterday!:happydance: I was kind of sad that we weren't TTC, I feel like we wasted an opportunity, but if I did O, I am that much closer to actually TTC! Because I am a crazy nut I have been trying to figure out when I will O next, an I am scared it is going to be when I am out of Town (I am taking my son camping next month- it is just for Moms and sons). If I miss another opportunity I will go crazy! Hopefully this MC reset things and I O at more of a normal schedule (I usually O betwen CD 21-23, but it has been as late as 29!)

I also had a nightmare last night (or I consider it a nightmare). I was at the Dr. Office with my S and BIL and DH and my S was pregnant and getting an U/S. The U/S tech did the U/S and it showed 2 babies! At first I was happy for her, then I yelled at the U/S tech because he wouldn't give her a pic, and then I started saying "It isn't fair she gets two babies and I don't even get one!" The crazy thing is my S is not even pregnant! I know why I had the dream, my cousin is going in for her 20 week U/S today and said she is going to call me and let me know the gender (she doesn't know I had a MC, so she likes to talk to me about babies- and I didn't want to tell her now). I know it was twins because me and my mom were talking about twins yesterday (me and S are fraternal twins!) and some people think my cousin is having twins. What I can't figure out is why it was my S. Of all the people that could have a baby right now, that would be the most upsetting for me. Of course I would be happy for her, but at the same time it would feel like a slap in the face, like God was saying "You can't have one, but your twin sister can". It was just a dream, I need to chill out.:blush:

That is one symptom that I would have taken this time around. I had the opposite problem- I don't know if my body was just reacting to the hormones differently this time, but I was constantly running to the bathroom! I would have thought the iron in the vitamins would have off set the diarreah, but it didn't help. It took me 2 weeks to feel like my "old self" again!:dohh:

We just got a new roof after some storm damage this summer, and the roofers didn't realign our satallite dish, so I am without any TV right now! I guess I am going to have to start a book or something.

Oh yeah...let me follow up to my previous response that when it finally did come it was not good (diarreah) for days. :sick: I was beginning to think that something was wrong. :nope: I am finally back to "normal" in that department today. :thumbup:

No TV!! :brat: Holy crap!! Hope it gets fixed soon.

Aunie - I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs: Glad to hear that your levels are back to normal. That is really great news! I agree that we won't be telling anyone either. It's just too difficult to deal with if something bad does happen.

Good luck to you and lots of sticky dust. :dust:

I'm having a busy morning but I PROMISE to catch up with all of you girls later on this afternoon.

Twinkie210,
I totally understand! ive always wanted twins even though it doesnt run in either of our familys. I'm actually going to try by eating yams and drinking lots of milk lol. I have an older sister and she doesnt want kids but if she suddenly decided to have kids and got pregnant right away i'd be crushed! i had two early m/c this yr and really thought my last bean would stick once we got passed 10 wks. I have a younger half sister who is 21 and i fear that she will get pregnant before me. If i were you i would feel really upset too if my sister was having twins, life is so unfair sometimes. im sure if you talked to her about what you're going through she would understand. the day afetr i found out my baby had no heartbeat i had to go to my gyno for pre-op and i was sitting there with all these out to here pregnant ladies all as happy as can be and i just wanted to yell at all of them! why them? why not me? thank you for responding!! i hope you dont miss your next o day, maybe oh can make a special trip?

Thank you bastet girl! are your levels normal? when will you be trying?
p.s- I still have the icky poops 7 days after d&e!!!

Thank you bastet girl! are your levels normal? when will you be trying?
p.s- I still have the icky poops 7 days after d&e!!!

Not sure. Quick background on me: MMC on July 6th, wkly bloodwork to check levels (7200, 1400, 460, and 140) then had an u/s and bloodwork at week 6, bloodwork came back at 20 and u/s showed tissue still there so had to have a d&c on Aug 15th. I have an appt next Wed for a urine test might buy a hpt and see myself this weekend. But I chart my BBT and other stuff so I'm thinking they are back to normal because my temps have evened out like they were before.

Let just say that last night we started :sex: again. :winkwink: So we'll see what happens.

hi girls, has anyone had any bleeding a week after their d&c? i am 8 days post d&c and just noticed a small amount of blood, just normal, light bleeding, nothing brown and no clots. could this be my period? i'll be back on later to write more!

Twinkie210,
I totally understand! ive always wanted twins even though it doesnt run in either of our familys. I'm actually going to try by eating yams and drinking lots of milk lol. I have an older sister and she doesnt want kids but if she suddenly decided to have kids and got pregnant right away i'd be crushed! i had two early m/c this yr and really thought my last bean would stick once we got passed 10 wks. I have a younger half sister who is 21 and i fear that she will get pregnant before me. If i were you i would feel really upset too if my sister was having twins, life is so unfair sometimes. im sure if you talked to her about what you're going through she would understand. the day afetr i found out my baby had no heartbeat i had to go to my gyno for pre-op and i was sitting there with all these out to here pregnant ladies all as happy as can be and i just wanted to yell at all of them! why them? why not me? thank you for responding!! i hope you dont miss your next o day, maybe oh can make a special trip?

Thanks, unfortunately he can't make a special trip, but the camping is just Friday night through Sunday Morning so, I am thinking I will just make him BD right before I leave and then again Sunday morning (hopefully I O before then!). That wouldn't bee too far off the "every other day" plan. DH is also going on a business trip next month around that time too (the week before). He leaves Sunday afternoon and doesn't get home until Tuesday night, so you bet we will be having a quicky before he leaves then too and when he gets home!

My dream was crazy! I never have dreams like that either, but I was feeling a little upset last night before I went to bed, so I am sure that didn't help. I am guessing my sis isn't trying right now (we are meeting up this weekend for a girls night and wine is involved:winkwink:) so I don't think that I have to worry about my dream coming true. Being a fraternal twin, I always wondered if I would have twins myself, but so far my two pregnancies have only had one little bean. I don't know if I would want to have twins, but the idea sounds fun iykwim.

hi girls, has anyone had any bleeding a week after their d&c? i am 8 days post d&c and just noticed a small amount of blood, just normal, light bleeding, nothing brown and no clots. could this be my period? i'll be back on later to write more!

I had bleeding for a week after mine and then spotting for another week. I think it would be too early for it to be your period. I would guess that the bleeding is still from the D&C. I have read posts from ladies who had bleeding that started and stopped a couple of different times. But I am not a Dr., so I don't know for sure!

Okay thanks Twinkie210, it'll be good when this is all over and we're all pregnant again!

Bastegirl, I hope it works out for you! I'm very sorry for your loss and having to wait so long to try again. Seems like your levels will be normal now that all the tissue is out. I'm so excited for all of us! I'm glad I found you ladies to share this time with. I'm still very sad about my loss and trying again is my only ray of sunshine! After my d&e she took lots of blood to test me for everything, I kind of hope there's something just a little off that I can take a pill for and have a healthy pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->