• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC after D&C on 11/15

Hey Ladies,

How are we all? I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything is looking just fine :O)...the last 8 weeks have probably been the most stressful of my life to date, and I kinda feel like I can relax a little now...I had my blood taken for Down Sydrome Screening - will get those results back in 2 weeks, so thats my next anxious wait....

ready4family - I'm so sorry to hear your news, biggest hugs xx

Mousechicky - How are you? Still spotting? Are you doing OPK's?

MandAnda - Good luck with the SMEP'ing!!...Hope the TWW flies by and you're testing before you know it!

DueinMay - Any more news? How are you feeling? How did your scan go?

xx

I am VERY happy for you though, so glad you made it to the 12 week mark. Now you should be able to enjoy some :hugs:

Meeky, that's the thing. Poor hubby's been on 24hr and night shifts, bless him. Last night shift tonight though, then four days off, so he can't complain about one more BD on Saturday! ;)

Due in May, I'm so sorry. How many weeks were you meant to be? Any chance it's just too early? What have they said about follow-up appointments, etc.? ((Hugs))

Meeky, that's the thing. Poor hubby's been on 24hr and night shifts, bless him. Last night shift tonight though, then four days off, so he can't complain about one more BD on Saturday! ;)

Due in May, I'm so sorry. How many weeks were you meant to be? Any chance it's just too early? What have they don't about follow-up appointments, etc.? ((Hugs))

Thanks Manda. I thought I was 6 weeks and 3 days today. I got my lab results back my hCG is at 62,049 and my progesterone is at 28. I don't know what all of this means, I am waiting for my doctors office to call me.

Hey Ladies,

How are we all? I had my 12 week scan yesterday and everything is looking just fine :O)...the last 8 weeks have probably been the most stressful of my life to date, and I kinda feel like I can relax a little now...I had my blood taken for Down Sydrome Screening - will get those results back in 2 weeks, so thats my next anxious wait....

ready4family - I'm so sorry to hear your news, biggest hugs xx

Mousechicky - How are you? Still spotting? Are you doing OPK's?

MandAnda - Good luck with the SMEP'ing!!...Hope the TWW flies by and you're testing before you know it!

DueinMay - Any more news? How are you feeling? How did your scan go?

xx

Hi :nope: went for my scan today. They saw nothing just and empty sack I am very sad.

oh hun, I'm so sorry :(

is there any chance is just too early still? will you have another follow up scan? x

Due in May, I'm so sorry. How many weeks were you meant to be? Any chance it's just too early? What have they don't about follow-up appointments, etc.? ((Hugs))

Thanks Manda. I thought I was 6 weeks and 3 days today. I got my lab results back my hCG is at 62,049 and my progesterone is at 28. I don't know what all of this means, I am waiting for my doctors office to call me.

I don't know what the labs mean, but from what I've read before regarding not seeing anything in the scan, it could be that it's just too early. I did a google, and there are lots of people around your current gestation that were told that and went on to have a healthy baby. Fingers and toes crossed for you that that's the case. https://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse...egnancy-537/199481-empty-sac-6-week-scan.html

Meeky, yay for 12 weeks! I foresee a smooth pregnancy for your future. ;) (Btw, even if the downs test is positive, it doesn't mean anything. They scared me to death with Kara, but she's fine.)
I am using opks. I'm still spotting, but I've done a little googling, and it seems that it's normal to lightly spot awhile after af the first couple of cycles after mc. I hope to get a + opk in the next week or so.

dueinMay, I'm really praying that the scan was just to soon to see your little bean. :hugs:

MandaAnda, you're getting close to testing, right? Keep us updated! ;)

Any news dueinmay?

At CD 18, I'm still waiting to O. I'm getting ovulation pains but no + opk yet.

I am so happy for all of you who have had positive experiences after miscarriages. I am really hoping that will be me one day soon.

I had a D&C on the 19th of November.. went in to hear the heartbeat only to learn I had miscarried around 6 weeks. I got my AF back on January 17th, got a positive OPK on the 27th of January...and have had negative tests but no period. I doubt I'm pregnant if I keep getting negative tests (haven't tested since Tuesday but will test one more time tomorrow.) Now I am trying not to freak out too bad because my period is MIA. I wasn't counting on getting pregnant the first try, but it would be so helpful if my period would come again so I knew that my system still works :( This hurts so bad when all you want is a healthy pregnancy and baby.

All of your success stories give me hope, and I just really hope it's me one day soon.

Good luck rayraykay! It's rough just wishing your body would sort itself out so you can get pregnant again. We will have our rainbows. :hugs:

Mouse, I tested this morning at 9DPO. I've put it down as BFN, but I did see colour at the bottom of the test line. But then I had that on one test last cycle. I'm getting cramps right now. I didn't get my BFP with my angel until 10DPO (and looking on my chart I'd had cramping at 8DPO). So, I'm crossing my fingers and toes that I get a BFP eventually.

Rayraykay - Sorry for your loss hun. Fingers crossed, you could still get a BFP....You're not out until thed Witch puts in an appearance! x

MandaAnda - Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!! x

Crazy excited. Pre-period crampy off and on, and trying to tell myself that's normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->