TTC after D&C (Soon)

mj, I also think ff is correct. your temps are very consistent and well above coverline. seems lile the temps are heading down its just slowly. hope your af shows up quickly, its horrible when you know it's bfn but no af. When did you stop the progesterone?

Hello angel, :flow:

ginger, Im gonna look into it to see if I can get the myo inisitol separate and if it's cheaper as the cost is why I stopped taking it.

mj, I also think ff is correct. your temps are very consistent and well above coverline. seems lile the temps are heading down its just slowly. hope your af shows up quickly, its horrible when you know it's bfn but no af. When did you stop the progesterone?

Hello angel, :flow:

ginger, Im gonna look into it to see if I can get the myo inisitol separate and if it's cheaper as the cost is why I stopped taking it.

Amazon sold it seperately I just took a peek!!

:dance::dance::headspin::headspin: AF is here!!! how crazy that I am so excited she's here! I can finally start a fresh cycle. Rescheduled by Dr's appt for wednesday to get my clomid and will have an appt May 30th right before we fly out to Colombia to check the thickness of my lining :)

thats great mj :happydance: not sure if you know but when you stop progesterone supplements it takes 2-3 days for af to come. Bring on the Clomid amd the forever bfp!!!

ginger, I will have a look but it's a mission to order meds from amazon to sa. It almost always gets stopped at customs.

Tella, don't we get the same products in SA? Maybe we should have a look, because if this inofolic helps then I might stay the combination for life if I can get it for cheaper here.

I will do some research and also ask at my Health shop they really helpful.

If you have vitamin shops or big pharmacies, you should be able to order just plain inositol powder. That's really the main ingredient. My daily multivitamin (for metabolism, not even pre-natal) already has 400mcg of folic acid in it, so there really isn't any reason to order a really expensive product with folic acid and inositol together.

I have decided that I'm probably going to order a bottle of the powder. I read that it does't really have a taste other than being slightly sweet, and a lot of people enjoy it. Otherwise, tons of people just put it in their tea or coffee in the morning and can't even taste it.

Edit:
I just did some searching and found wantitall.co.za
They're selling the exact brand I think I am going to buy off Amazon. Here's the link:
https://www.wantitall.co.za/Health-...row-Formulas-Inositol-Powder-227g__B0013OUKPC

Tella - I came off progesterone 6 days before AF decided she wanted to show up....just had an extra long cycle this time around I guess :/

Thank you ginger, but that price! Geez, they are ripping it! I can buy three boxes of inofolic for that price and then it's only 227g. I think it's because it's imported. I will have a look and see if I can find it cheaper.

Looking at that website, I just thought everything in South Africa was expensive, honestly. :haha:

Haha not that expensive!! Haha but, yes, south africa tend to be expensive in general.

Okay, so Dischem (our local pharmacy) do sell them. Will just need to find out about the price.

What worries me now is it's considered as vitamin B!?!

It is widely considered to be part of the Vitamin B family, even though it is not technically a vitamin because it can be manufactured by the body, and is not only available through dietary consumption.

thanks ginger, wantitall has most of things on amazon but at insane prices. there a box of cbfm sticks cost like 180 dollars :saywhat:

but it's great help to know its available here. and I agree, will definitely look into it separately once my lining issue has been sorted out.

angel, its only b6 that you must be careful of not taking more than 100mg supplements (excludes food) per day. what ginger said about myo inisitol is correct the body declines in its manufacturing of it as we age hence why it's one of the factors that can improve egg quality.

mj,; maybe your body takes a bit longer to work it out. atleast its over, thats all that matters. soon you will be having a forever bfp!

:wohoo: Im post no 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Hope it brings me some luck :lol:

Im doing good thanks Bright and you? Hows the BD coming along and your OPKS looking?

Tella - I am ok just waiting to O. We have been BDing every other day so once I get that positive OPK it will be on and popping everyday for 3days plus vacay nookie all week. LOL

Hey ladies, looks like I am out of luck this cycle again sigh. Ultrasound today showed dermoid cyst on left ovary, waiting on the radiologist to say if I can continue to TTC with it or if I have to operate to have it removed so no clomid for me, so I'm out before I even started :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->