TTC after D&C (Soon)

oh yes I love it, I go every week on a Wednesday morning. have been going for 2yrs now. The acupuncture lady has become like a second mom for me, love her to bits.

wow it tastes bad but as long as it helps somehow im happy to gulp it down. hoe did you take it?

Mine were a pill form with other herbs, I found it on Amazon for 4 dollars a bottle!

oh thats alot better, mine is in powder form so you mix it with hot water and gulp it down quickly lol.

my lady gives it to me so I dont have a choice lol

Hey ladies!

Tella - I am concerned I have the same issue as you but have not been diagnosed. I go for an u/s the end of next month to see the thickness of my lining mid cycle. I feel it could be thin which causes implantation issues, but won't really know much until then. Let me know what your Dr says on monday as I am very interested. I do drink raspberry tea leaf until O, but I'm not sure if it really helps or not.

I know you are both super healthy and don't have much body mass, maybe talk to your doctor about possibly putting some weight on? I know from what I have read those with not enough body mass can have poor linings. I researched this as I am very overweight, made worse by many pregnancies all at once. I plan to loose weight after baby is here but will not go super crazy as I am gonna try again a year or so after this baby as Rob really wants at least two more. I am trying my best and glad to be almost there and to take a little mental/physical break!

mj, I will keep you updated on what he says. ive been reading alot and I'm worried about ashermans syndrome, it causes adhesion and D&Cs cause it alot of times, so im gonna ask my fs to do a hsg to make sure my uterine cavity is clean. maybe it will help with getting a bfp.

cast, Im still in the higher side of healthy bmi. and its only the last 8-10months that I lost the excess weight. So I don't think that's my problem but it is a factor if you are very lean.

mj, I will keep you updated on what he says. ive been reading alot and I'm worried about ashermans syndrome, it causes adhesion and D&Cs cause it alot of times, so im gonna ask my fs to do a hsg to make sure my uterine cavity is clean. maybe it will help with getting a bfp.

cast, Im still in the higher side of healthy bmi. and its only the last 8-10months that I lost the excess weight. So I don't think that's my problem but it is a factor if you are very lean.

I have also heard of ashermans and that is why I opted for the pills to start my miscarriage after the blighted ovum. How many D&C's have you had Tella? My doctor explained you would have to have quite a few before they feel that could even occur....

Tella - I thought about ashermans but didn't you have that procedure where they put the little camera in your uterus to look around? I think they would've seen any adhesions if you had them.

Castaway - I will ask my dr about my body fat percentage, it could be quite possible that it causes issues. I would also be so sad if I had to increase my body fat % to get pg but I would do it of course!

afm, 16 dpo no AF and my appt with my dr for my clomid is tomorrow morning, I may have to cancel it because he only wants me to come in during cd1-3 and AF still hasn't started. I thought she was coming for sure friday/saturday but nothing so far all weekend. Maybe she'll show today but I don't feel a thing. So weird!

Tella - I thought about ashermans but didn't you have that procedure where they put the little camera in your uterus to look around? I think they would've seen any adhesions if you had them.

Castaway - I will ask my dr about my body fat percentage, it could be quite possible that it causes issues. I would also be so sad if I had to increase my body fat % to get pg but I would do it of course!

afm, 16 dpo no AF and my appt with my dr for my clomid is tomorrow morning, I may have to cancel it because he only wants me to come in during cd1-3 and AF still hasn't started. I thought she was coming for sure friday/saturday but nothing so far all weekend. Maybe she'll show today but I don't feel a thing. So weird!

I hope your AF shows!! Its worth a shot, they may say to gain a bit and see if it works.

I do believe with Ashermans they would not have to look for it, they would have seen the adhesions if they ever did the camera and was inside your uterus, meaning it would have been pretty evident!

I had the hsg done in January last year and everything was perfect, then mc & d&c in May and since then I havent had any diagnostic tests done.

Ashermans starts to develop because your uterus is extra sensitive when its recently been pregnant so then when the scrape is done the walls of the uterus grow into each other and cause the adhesions. stage 1 and 2 can mostly be fixed and seperated during a hsg but stage 3 is surgery.

hsg is the camera that they insert with saline solution to open up the uterus and can the be viewed.

from most things ive read you have a 30% chance to get ashermans from your 1st d&c, 40% 2nd and 60% 3rd one. so the stats are high.

I would rather rule it out than keep wondering.

I also tend to bleed after BD since the mc which is strange so maybe I have a fibriod that also need to be removed.

mj, sorry your cycle isnt working with you. I know its a stupid question, but have you tested?

lol Tella yesss of course! every day and it's definitely BFN.

As far as ashermans, would you have to ave another hsg to rule it out at this point?

lol Tella yesss of course! every day and it's definitely BFN.

As far as ashermans, would you have to ave another hsg to rule it out at this point?

As far as i read, is a HSG the best way to diagnose any problems in uterus. But i dont mind doing it at all, it is done in the docs office whilst you awake and you can see the monitor of how everything looks inside. And if there is any mild or moderate adhesion they can clear them immediately so its a win win.

HSG is also suppose to help your fertility as everything is nicely cleaned out.

Boooooooooooooo on the bfn, maybe you Od later than you thought then :shrug:

I think i had a CP last cycle, ive posted photos in my journal of a test i took on Saturday after all my research.

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone this morning? Tella I go see a FD on June 2nd when I come back from the cruise. I am a little nervous but I want to ask about HSG too.

Hey, y'all. Someone on another thread brought to my attention the affects of inositol on individuals with hormonal problems related to fertility. Namely PCOS, but I found studies on inositol use in patients with DOR (Diminished Ovarian Reserve) and weak ovulation/poor egg quality.

She was talking about something she'd just started taking called Pregnitude.

After looking at the Pregnitude, I was really interested but thought it was really expensive for just 30 days. If you're interested, do a little research and see if you think it'll help you.

If you decide you want to try it, it would be much cheaper to get these:
https://www.amazon.com/Life-Extensi...id=1400505907&sr=8-2&keywords=inositol+1000mg

You'd just take 2 or 4 a day, then add in a folic acid supplement. You'd have either a 180-day (2/day) or 90-day (4/day) supply for about the same cost as one 30-day supply of Pregnitude.

It's also supposed to help with weight loss in individuals with PCOS, so I am thinking I'll definitely give it a shot!

Ginger, we have something called InoFolic Sachets here and i have tried it before. It is great for egg quality, with my 2nd IVF i used that and CoQ10 which is also great for egg quality and i got much better eggs than my first.

The studies on it suggest you get 4mg MyInisitol and the folic acid assists with the absorption of it.

bright, enjoy your cruise to the fullest and then worry about the FS!!! A hsg is no biggy, really just like a papsmear mostly.

InoFolic and Pregnitude are different brands of the same thing. It seems like they are much better known in South Africa and the UK than here in the US. :)

Ginger! You found the wonderful lady that gave me this advice :) it's a product from Europe so more common there and we just happen to have it. Although I don't think it's as common here because the ladies at front desk didn't know what I was talking about and had to go the dispensary.

Yep, I joined this thread In dec and forgot to post again. Oops. I searched inofolic and pregnitude here on bnb and came across this thread again :)

Tella - attached is my chart, I'm pretty sure I O'd when FF says I did. I've never had af just not start though. I always see other ladies post no af and bfn but never been in that situation.... till now lol

Brighteyez - Enjoy your trip/bday! I go back to my FS in June so we can both share our stories ;)

Ginger - thx for the info will look into it

Attachments

• Picture 12.jpg
    Picture 12.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member