TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hey ladies, looks like I am out of luck this cycle again sigh. Ultrasound today showed dermoid cyst on left ovary, waiting on the radiologist to say if I can continue to TTC with it or if I have to operate to have it removed so no clomid for me, so I'm out before I even started :(

Oh no :( how the heck does something like that start, have you ever had it before! Grrr.....hoping you don't need it removed.

Castaway - never had one before, but from the sounds of it it takes up most of my left ovary so if they operate I may lose that ovary.

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone doing? Fine I hope.

MJ - Oh my, that sounds stressful. Well just relax and I think everything will be fine. Keep us posted.

MJ, could this not just be the follicle that hasnt reduced in size from the CP? Because holly crap a dermoid cyst is scary!!!

Hope they can clear it up with meds and no surgery is needed!!!

Thinking about you girl :hugs:

Bright, im good just waiting (im)patienly for Monday to see whats going on in there. And with you, hows your opk looking?

Tella - I think I had a positive opk this morning but I test again this evening. Other than that I am doing great. Ready for Sunday to come.

MJ, how scary! Hopefully they can get it down with meds, and surgery won't be necessary!

Unfortunately with a dermoid cyst they are saying surgery is the only way. I'm waiting on the radiologist to view the reports, and Dr will call me. He says he really doesn't want to disrupt my uterus since I am TTC so based on what the radiologist says and if he gets the report in time I may still be allowed clomid tomorrow, day 5-9 since clomid won't affect dermoids and I will need to try to get pg soon and when I have the baby they would cut it out at that time, but it will be determined by what the radiologist says and how long it takes me to get pg. FX for the best!

Went and got my hair done today - so I feel brand new lol

Ginger - why is your status sad? what's wrong?

Brighteyez - keep bding, I have a good feeling about this cycle for you! FX!

Tella - is monday your u/s?

mj, I understand that only surgery wil remove that kind of cyst but what's the chances of the radiologist being wrong? Im glad that you can continue to ttc, fxd you have success with Clomid quickly and that you can have your rainbow. but in the case of them having to cut it out just remember that there is plenty of woman who fall pregnant with just one ovary. :hugs:

Tella - not sure, i wish they would just call me already but more than likely I won't hear anything till tomorrow.....hopefully!

I just found out this morning that a friend's 28 year-old sister committed suicide, following her wife/partner who did the same the previous week. Visitation is tomorrow, and the funeral is on Saturday. I'm going to both. I didn't personally know her, but I'm good friends with her brother (his girlfriend of several years is one of my best friends), and the situation is SO SAD. :cry:

I just found out this morning that a friend's 28 year-old sister committed suicide, following her wife/partner who did the same the previous week. Visitation is tomorrow, and the funeral is on Saturday. I'm going to both. I didn't personally know her, but I'm good friends with her brother (his girlfriend of several years is one of my best friends), and the situation is SO SAD. :cry:

Gingerpanda so sorry for this news. That has to be so hard on everyone....

Tella - not sure, i wish they would just call me already but more than likely I won't hear anything till tomorrow.....hopefully!

Big Hugs for you MJ:hugs:

I can say this, IF you were to have the one ovary taken out Tella is right many get pregnant with one ovary. My girlfriend got pregnant with one tube/ovary AND PCOS.

Have a good holiday weekend ladies! Radiologist didn't get back in time to the Dr but I'm ok to take clomid next cycle, so this cycle is another rest cycle. I honestly think that I don't produce good enough eggs or mature enough eggs without meds, just a feeling I have.

Have a great holiday weekend!

On Monday, June 9th, I go in for an HSG. While I'm there, they'll draw blood for TSH, anticardiolipin syndrome, and lupus anticoagulant syndrome. :thumbup:

The HSG is to see if there are any defects in my uterus they may have missed so far, not necessarily to check my tubes. I've been pregnant twice, so at least one (likely both) of my tubes is fine.

so sorry ginger, thats very sad!! good luck for tomorrow.

mj, enjoy the rest cycle. we need them, and sometimes we have to be forced to take it easy as we push ourselves to hard. im also on a very chilled cycle, waiting for monday for my hysteroscopy and will take things from there. hope they come back to you early on monday :hugs:

Thanks ladies!

Ginger I will be having the same tests including MTHFR after June 1st when my new insurance kicks in.

Tella - keep us posted on the test on monday. Holiday here on monday so won't have update till tuesday. BTW today is my cheat meal day! after 4 weeks of no cheating on my diet I'm in heaven to eat anything I want for a meal lol.
Quick question for you, when you did IVF did they have any reason why it may not have taken? not that I plan on IVF right now because after clomid they will probably give me injectables before telling me to move on to IVF but I was just curious, part of me wants to just jump leaps and bounds and maybe do it and hope it sticks.

omw, i have been cheating every day :lol: need to seriously get more strict again. just so hard knowing its impossible to fall pregnant with my current state of lining. will definitely keep you posted on Monday.

regarding ivf, my fs just said that there is a million reasons it didnt take. embryo quality seem to be the easiest excuse. i believe it was immune related as my lining only started after my d&c

Tella - :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: I know it gets frustrating alot of times.

When they retrieved the eggs and merged them with the sperm, do they not pick the best of the batch to implant? wouldn't they know which embryos are best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->