TTC after D&C (Soon)

We had our scan today, all is looking good. They are going to send me for a cardio, but waiting a few more weeks before doing that. They also pushed my due date back, a week to October 26th from October 17th which was pushed back once already 4 days before. I know when I ovulated, unless, I had a second surge and never really ovulated the first time. We also stopped after we knew we were pregnant so this is a mystery to me! :blush:

Baby was very active AND was drinking the amniotic fluid. It was so cute. They put the gender in the envelope for next weekend.

The umbilical cord is normal this time too which is a HUGE relief. We truly feel we had cord issues with our son that was not monitored well, at all.

Castaway - so happy for you! can't wait to hear news of the sex :)

ViandB - It's frustrating at times but don't get too discouraged, it will happen soon, just keep at it.

Hello ladies,
We're on our way back. Had a great time with hubby. How is everyone?

Cast, you have loads of willpower to not open the envelope but it's such a cute way of doing it.

Vianb, sorry you stuck in the rollercoaster of ttc :hugs: just keep you head up and one day you will be blessed with a bfp!!

Mj, hows your cycle going?

Afm, this mornings temp confirmed o. So im officially 3dpo, nice thing with temping is that you jump to 3dpo so making the tww a little bit shorter.

super sad and lots of worries ..I hope I can come back here with a nice chart and a BFP....I did a test today and It was BFN ..feeling discouraged :bfn::sad2:

I hope something gives soon for you....take care!:hugs:

Thanks Friend! ♡ I am having brown apot sinse CD29 and no AF today I took a test is BFN is a mixe feeling I am confused ...this is the weird Spot or AF .....I will pray and wait for God's will ♡

super sad and lots of worries ..I hope I can come back here with a nice chart and a BFP....I did a test today and It was BFN ..feeling discouraged :bfn::sad2:

I hope something gives soon for you....take care!:hugs:

Thanks Friend! ♡ I am having brown apot sinse CD29 and no AF today I took a test is BFN is a mixe feeling I am confused ...this is the weird Spot or AF .....I will pray and wait for God's will ♡

Sometimes are body takes time to reset. Hoping this is your body trying to regulate your hormones.....

Thanks Mj2013 :flower: since CD 29 Cramping and started With a little brown spot and CD30 little pink and become brown spot again, today CD32 i have a very little brown spot and I tested this morning with a dollar Tree test BFN. I will wait till tomorrow and I will do FR pregnant Test. Pray for me [-o<

ViandB - FX for you!

Brighteyez - hope you had a wonderful trip and birthday!

Tella - 4/5 dpo today?

afm, we just got back from our trip, unfortunately not much bding over the weekend due to so much to see in such a short time, but that's ok. I have my MRI this morning for my cyst, so hopefully I'll have the results on thursday and then friday is my appointment with my new FS.

Welcome back , its great to hear you had a fabulous time!!! Where you now in your cycle?

AFM > 5dpo today, so 7 more to go before i will consider testing. oh boy a Fathersday pressie for DH would be absolutely amazing!!! Although it will be a bit early as i wont be able to keep quiet for a whole week.

Cast, when is your party again? im dying to find out what you having!!!

Bright, how you doing girl?

ViandB - Hope you get clarity quickly, i hate limbo land!!!

Mj, glad you had a great time!

Cast, I can't wait to hear what you're having! It's a little bittersweet, though, because you were in my rainbow thread, so I would be finding out gender soon, too. I'll just have to live vicariously through you! :haha:

Tella, I hope your hubs gets that early Fathers Day present!

AFM, I'm hoping the inositol brings AF on time, even though I didn't ovulate. I'm excited to start my first full cycle taking it!

Tella - I am cd16, 4th day of positive opk's i think. A fathers day bfp would be awesome!

Ginger - FX AF starts for you soon!

MJ and Tella - I am GREAT!!! The cruise was wonderful!! I will upload pics soon. How are you ladies doing? Tried to peek in as much as I could while away.

:flower:Hi Tella Thanks :haha: I tested Today Again and BFN 8-[ i will wait 2 or 3 more days maybe will be better no AF no spots today dizzy and lots of hope ..:dust:

Welcome back , its great to hear you had a fabulous time!!! Where you now in your cycle?

AFM > 5dpo today, so 7 more to go before i will consider testing. oh boy a Fathersday pressie for DH would be absolutely amazing!!! Although it will be a bit early as i wont be able to keep quiet for a whole week.

Cast, when is your party again? im dying to find out what you having!!!

Bright, how you doing girl?

ViandB - Hope you get clarity quickly, i hate limbo land!!!

This Saturday. :cloud9:

Mj, glad you had a great time!

Cast, I can't wait to hear what you're having! It's a little bittersweet, though, because you were in my rainbow thread, so I would be finding out gender soon, too. I'll just have to live vicariously through you! :haha:

Tella, I hope your hubs gets that early Fathers Day present!

AFM, I'm hoping the inositol brings AF on time, even though I didn't ovulate. I'm excited to start my first full cycle taking it!

:hugs: I am looking forward to know but this has been so hard mentally its just a one day at a time kinda thing.

Our rainbow was due last week. Girls that I was on the boards with are having their babies now and its so hard all I keep thinking is I am suppose to have a May baby in my arms too. :cry:

The only thing that keeps me going is this baby was made possible by my past. I pray we make it through all as a family.

I am rooting for you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->