TTC after D&C (Soon)

Here's my positive from around 4 ish today.

So at 2:20 I had an almost positive then it was positive with the one above at 4 ish then at 5:30 almost positive again. The one on Saturday May or may not have been positive it was very borderline and hard to tell.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1
I had a period full blown and heavy at 5 weeks post D&C and was getting negatives on hpts just after 3 weeks post and my beta was down to 3 around 3.5 weeks post so this is definitely my body trying to ovulate/ovulating. I'm cd 18 today.

hopefully you cycle! I did after a real period albeit it was a struggle. Good luck! :thumbup:

I'm sure I will ovulate. My body had always regulated fast after pregnancy but it might just take a bit more of a push before it gets there which might explain the possible positive on Saturday. I'll keep doing opks for the next few days to be sure.

I'm sure I will ovulate. My body had always regulated fast after pregnancy but it might just take a bit more of a push before it gets there which might explain the possible positive on Saturday. I'll keep doing opks for the next few days to be sure.

Yeah I was a book so when I didn't ovulate when I thought I did I was shocked. We got pregnant anyway, hubs sperm seems to linger for a week! :haha:

I would keep doing the deed after you are not "O'ing" just in case your body surges twice like mine did!

Yeah I will. Though I was looking forward to a break tonight lol! We'll DTD today and tomorrow. Though I doubt with our male factor issues I'll yet pregnant anyway I just like to know I've got a chance. I think my body surged twice this positive I got today was much darker and appeared very fast like my positives on opks usually do when I ovulate. I also typically ovulate in the wee hours of the morning like 1-2 am so if I'm awake I'll feel the cramps most likely if it happens especially since I used soy this cycle.

Yeah I will. Though I was looking forward to a break tonight lol! We'll DTD today and tomorrow. Though I doubt with our male factor issues I'll yet pregnant anyway I just like to know I've got a chance. I think my body surged twice this positive I got today was much darker and appeared very fast like my positives on opks usually do when I ovulate. I also typically ovulate in the wee hours of the morning like 1-2 am so if I'm awake I'll feel the cramps most likely if it happens especially since I used soy this cycle.

I used the clear blue fertility monitor. B/c I ovulate regularly once I got my "peak" I stop testing. Doc thinks I tried but my body couldn't do it so I then O'd again and went through the full releasing of an egg. My little one is about 12 days off my LMP. Doc said he is pretty sure it is b/c I ovulated so much later...which is insane as we stopped doing the deed the day before the first ovulation!

Best thing is to get healthy. It was a wrong road after my blighted ovum, I had retained placenta that was why I could not cycle. Once i did I was a bit delayed BUT did ovulate. I think you will get there and hopefully this will be your cycle!

Yeah retained placenta will stop ovulation! My hcg has long since been zero. I am hoping that we'll get pregnant soon since the blighted ovum cycle is gotten pregnant on my 3rd cycle which was nuts. Our son took 16 cycles of charting and timin sex right every time. I'm hopeful it'll happen again but I'm not going to get my hopes up on that being anytime soon which helps keep the stress of infertility lower.

Yeah retained placenta will stop ovulation! My hcg has long since been zero. I am hoping that we'll get pregnant soon since the blighted ovum cycle is gotten pregnant on my 3rd cycle which was nuts. Our son took 16 cycles of charting and timin sex right every time. I'm hopeful it'll happen again but I'm not going to get my hopes up on that being anytime soon which helps keep the stress of infertility lower.

I had given birth 6 weeks prior to when I cycled and got pregnant with my blighted ovum. It was actually easier on my body to heal from giving birth then to recover from the blighted ovum! iT was totally insane and it knocked my body way off track.

Castaway - how are you doing? have you decided on a name for your little girl as yet?

Kelly, thats a great looking opk!!! Fxd you surprised and get pregnant quickly again!!!!

Cast, wow 24weeks already!!! Is your little girl very active?

MJ, hows your diet and excersising going? Ive been terrible. In the past i have had the determination but the last 2 months i have none, if i feel like something i have it :lol: I really hope my self control returns soon!!!

AFM > I was wrong about early O, did a OPK today and it is still blank. So back to cd18 O which is fine, gives me more time to get spermies in line.

I can't believe 24 weeks either and sadly still struggle with is this even real, still.

Saw the Doc last night and she was ninja fighting him as he scanned me! Lol she is doing well and getting bigger day by day.

I am always eating bc I am hungry and still lost 4 pounds. Up 10 at this point.

Our name is a secret but I will tell you ladies!!!

Olivia Ann will be her name :)

MJ I see your countdown to your bikini and I'm like I will be huge by then! Lol also out of work then!!

It took a bit longer for my hcg to drop with the BO then when I delivered my kids. That surprised me. I think I'll get another positive opk today I typically get two days of positives and my 9am opk was nearly positive. At least I know my
Body is trying to ovulate. I however am not having sex tonight. I'm tired and need a break.

Well, I had a normal 5-day period 19 days after my D&C. It made me sad for some reason, knowing that the miscarriage was completely over and my body is all healed up. I feel like it's not fair that my body is all better while my heart is still hurting, if that makes any sense.

I was almost 12 weeks and had seen the hearbeat on an ultrasound. Statistics say that my chance of miscarrying was under 2%. It's still hard for me to wrap my head around all of this.

We're back to NTNP, I'm not tracking ovulation or anything yet. Although, I'll probably try to initiate some action on days 12 and 14, as previous to D&C my ovulation was days 12-14.

Dark star :hugs: I remember being sad when my first period came to for the same reason I was also relieved it was such a conflicting time.

I never did get a positive today so hopefully I've O'd! I had some right sided cramping late last night/early this morning. Time will tell of I ovulated I just hope I have at least a 10 day lp. My lps after I delivered my kids were always short to start with for the first few cycles. I don't want to loose time trying dealing with that again.

MJ - I know :-(. They were pretty easy I just wasnt sure if it was getting all of it because I still had a little leakage. Another lady told me that its ok to lose a little.

Castaway - that is such a beautiful name! Love it! ....and no you will not be huge by my competition date!, you've only gained 10 lbs within 24 weeks, that is freaking amazing! keep it up!

Tella - CD18 it is! nothing wrong with that! more time to prep for O ;)

Dark - sorry for your loss, mine was similar to yours last August but hang in there, you will get your rainbow!

Bright - your chart looks good! FX for you this cycle brings your rainbow

afm - I'm 2 weeks in and 8 weeks away now, the diet is tough but I'm sticking to it. I don't think I've made enough change in the past 2 weeks so starting next week my trainer will probably increase my workouts and I'll have to do double cardio days, it's going to be a rough 8 weeks. Plus dd's bday is next week....I must find the strength to avoid the cake lol and we also go to LA next weekend for a family trip, so I have to stay on track! Other than that, I have an appt with my FS today to go over some lab work they did so I will let you all know what the results are this evening

So we got our bloodwork in and all is normal, all the genetic tests and blood clotting tests and everything was normal, so I guess I'm in the "unexplained" category. Just my luck!

Mj that hopefully means you get your rainbow baby next try xx

So we got our bloodwork in and all is normal, all the genetic tests and blood clotting tests and everything was normal, so I guess I'm in the "unexplained" category. Just my luck!

Did they suggest anything? Maybe next time get your progesterone monitored from the beginning?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->