TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hey ladies!

Finally back from Cali! We had a blast, but I was dying since I couldn't eat all the good food. Glad to be back, 6 weeks and 5 days left till competition.

Kelly - Your 21 day program should be over now! How did you do?

Tella - How is it going? Has AF started yet? were you able to collect a sample for the labs?

Castaway - How are you and the LO?

Ginger & Brighteyez - How is this cycle going?

afm - nothing much going on, think I O'd while in Cali but no BD plus training for this competition. Hanging in there with my diet, dying to eat some good food! I'm literally counting down to Aug 23rd to tear up some pizza! :)

Hey ladies!

Finally back from Cali! We had a blast, but I was dying since I couldn't eat all the good food. Glad to be back, 6 weeks and 5 days left till competition.

Kelly - Your 21 day program should be over now! How did you do?

Tella - How is it going? Has AF started yet? were you able to collect a sample for the labs?

Castaway - How are you and the LO?

Ginger & Brighteyez - How is this cycle going?

afm - nothing much going on, think I O'd while in Cali but no BD plus training for this competition. Hanging in there with my diet, dying to eat some good food! I'm literally counting down to Aug 23rd to tear up some pizza! :)

Glad you had a great trip but seriously can't wait for you to have some pizza as well! Lol

You see results from the training?

We are chugging along over here :)

ginger, boooo on the bfn! !!! how you get nice lines as a surprise! !!!

mj, I can imagine how much you crave pizza it's the one thing I battle with to cut out when limiting gluten. 6 weeks will be over before you know it! !

afm, only 9dpo today amd counting down to my bfp in 5 days on Sunday the 13th!! :winkwink:

Af showed for me yesterday so I either had an 11 or 14 day lp which I'm happy with. Very heavy flow though :( no hope this cycle as I'm traveling and away from hubs! Going to drink lots of wine!!!

Program is over and I lost a few inches but not much with the weird weight gain I've had. I haven't weighed myself officially since af showed on the weigh in day and I always gain a couple pounds of bloat during af so will do final weight and measurements in 3-4 days.

Castaway - yes I am seeing results, I'm tired but my 6 pack is just barely starting to peak through, hopefully in weeks it will be fully visible.

Tella - 3 more days till hpt bfp :flower::flower:

Ginger - anything yet? BFP? AF?

Kelly - sux AF showed up but FX for your next cycle!

Bright - are you around? I hope you're feeling a little better :hugs::hugs:

afm still training like a mad woman and eating the same thing every day. Can't wait for 6 weeks to be over! I want some pizza...and fried chicken and mozarella sticks...lol my list is so long it isn't even funny but I won't go crazy after, don't want to gain everything back, a little but not a lot.

O I also met with another Dr yesterday, I'm waiting for his nurse to reserve the hospital for my surgery, he did an u/s yesterday and the cyst is still there and he thinks it's dermoid. So I'm having him do the surgery and we're planning for the last week in August right after my competition. He says it's outpatient surgery and I can be back in the gym in a week :thumbup:

Still in limbo! I won't get a positive. I was only taking a cheapie test to see if a BFN would make AF come. I stopped taking Vitex in case it was holding off AF or something.

My cycle is almost gone and it looks like I may have finally figured out my mentrual cup! I've managed To get it to work the last two days :) Enjoying the start of my vacation as well. We've been busy!

Welcome back MJ!!:flower:

I am ok:thumbup:, I had my HSG today and my right tube looks blocked which was a bummer. But hey that's been my life these last couple of days. How are you doing?

Hi ladies hoping for all to get sticky beans well my see elf iam now 7 dpo.

Tella - Can't wait for your test day tomorrow!! :)

Bright - did they say if they can do anything about the right tube? try not to be so bummed, it's going to happen!!

Ginger - still nothing?

afm - exactly 6 weeks out as of today officially. Still super tired but hanging in there. I lost 5 lbs this past week which was crazy! I couldn't believe it but it happened, even with me drinking a gallon jug of water daily....kinda crazy. My abs are still fighting to come through, I just wish my butt would get the memo and start tightening quicker! In 6 weeks I'll send you guys pics :)

Im going to test tomorrow also, ill be 9 dpo, im starting to cramp now and lots of cm

Good luck to our testers!!!

MJ way to go! Can't wait to see pics!

Finally my body is getting the memo and I've managed to loose 4 of the 11 pounds I gained. Hopefully it keeps going down! Feeling good about myself again or getting there.

Good luck, testers!

And awesome job on weight loss to those ladies fighting for it!

AFM, still nothing! Just wish AF would hurry up and show already!

Thats great MJ. Ladies I'm 9 dpo i tested this morning and think its a negative :/ Im having a bit more off and on cramping tho. The first time I knew i was pregnant because I had lots of blue veins but idk now I think some of the blue veins are sill tere so its harder for me to detect if Iam, any lades had a bfp after 9 dpo?

I think the vast majority of people get BFPs after 9dpo. That's so early.

My first BFP, I didn't get a faint line until right before bed 14dpo. Second time, I got a faint one on 10dpo and was shocked.

yeah last pregnancy i didn't get a bfp until 23 dpi...you can only imagine how crazy i was going!

The test I took this morning dried up and when it did I spotted something, I took pics of it and tweaked it, but I need opinions, i hope this it for me >.<

Mrsdiaz - 9dpo is definitely early. I got a positive once at 9dpo but the others were all after 12dpo, so don't give up yet.

Kelly - way to go with the 4 lbs!!! only 7 more to go! you got this!

Ginger - that is frustrating, my goodness!! I hope something happens soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->