TTC after D&C (Soon)

Good morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is well.

MJ - you are so encouraging and inspiring. The doctor wants to to another sperm analysis on DH and he said I can go on medications that will make me ovulate from both tubes and hopefully we can catch one that way. If not IVF will be the next option. The left tube is clear so we have our fingers crossed. We are trying to think positive.

Bright - I definitely agree in your DH doing another SA. However, what meds will they give you? clomid? You may want to try IUI at least once and then do IVF....what do you think? or you wanted to just skip IUI all together?

afm - My surgery is officially scheduled for Aug 27th! 4 days after my competition. Can't wait to get that over with and get back to TTC :)

Tella - Can't wait for your test day tomorrow!! :)

Bright - did they say if they can do anything about the right tube? try not to be so bummed, it's going to happen!!

Ginger - still nothing?

afm - exactly 6 weeks out as of today officially. Still super tired but hanging in there. I lost 5 lbs this past week which was crazy! I couldn't believe it but it happened, even with me drinking a gallon jug of water daily....kinda crazy. My abs are still fighting to come through, I just wish my butt would get the memo and start tightening quicker! In 6 weeks I'll send you guys pics :)

6 weeks will be over before you know it!!! And best is that you counting down both things you have been waiting for and then you can get back to being bunnies and working on that bfp!!!!

Im going to test tomorrow also, ill be 9 dpo, im starting to cramp now and lots of cm

Any news on the testing front for you?

Good luck to our testers!!!

MJ way to go! Can't wait to see pics!

Finally my body is getting the memo and I've managed to loose 4 of the 11 pounds I gained. Hopefully it keeps going down! Feeling good about myself again or getting there.

Well done on loosing 4 already!!!

Good luck, testers!

And awesome job on weight loss to those ladies fighting for it!

AFM, still nothing! Just wish AF would hurry up and show already!

WOW that is insane that it is MIA so long, did you confirm O last month?

Thats great MJ. Ladies I'm 9 dpo i tested this morning and think its a negative :/ Im having a bit more off and on cramping tho. The first time I knew i was pregnant because I had lots of blue veins but idk now I think some of the blue veins are sill tere so its harder for me to detect if Iam, any lades had a bfp after 9 dpo?

My BFP was only on 13dpo and it wouldnt have shown earlier. But i dont test early so not 100% sure.

Good morning Ladies,

I hope everyone is well.

MJ - you are so encouraging and inspiring. The doctor wants to to another sperm analysis on DH and he said I can go on medications that will make me ovulate from both tubes and hopefully we can catch one that way. If not IVF will be the next option. The left tube is clear so we have our fingers crossed. We are trying to think positive.

Fxd DHs analysis is good and that you just need a little bump on the ovaries to get some healthy eggies and a bfp soon there after!!!

My patience is running so low at the moment that i just want to do another IVF, but dont have the funds for it :cry: Im really trying to see how i can do it in Oct like i have been wanting to do since last year Jan.

Bright - I definitely agree in your DH doing another SA. However, what meds will they give you? clomid? You may want to try IUI at least once and then do IVF....what do you think? or you wanted to just skip IUI all together?

afm - My surgery is officially scheduled for Aug 27th! 4 days after my competition. Can't wait to get that over with and get back to TTC :)

YAY for having a date and that you can get back to the fun of TTC :haha: Hows the transformation coming along?

AFM > I testing on Sunday and got a BFN, then my AF was 2 days late!!! Normally only have a 13day LP but had a 15day as AF started this afternoon. I think FF has my o date wrong as i have never had a AF go MIA unless ive been on progesterone.

So we back to immune follow up testing this month and then we will see what that brings.

Tella: I didn't confirm O. Wasn't temping. I just assume I don't O, because I never have when I wasn't on Clomid. :shrug:

I think the missing AF is just PCOS shenanigans.

Tella sorry for the bfn :( I hope we all see bfps soon!

MJ I'm out till end of August to looking forward to having DH near me again! Even though I know we have no hope it's still hard missing a cycle.

I've gone and gained back those 4 pounds with all the high sodium food I'm eating but that's all my fault lol. Still working out at my friends house though with our moving soon I won't be able to for a couple of weeks and I don't like that one bit!

Bright hopefully you won't need to go for ivf!

Morning ladies!

Tella- sorry about the bfn. Do the immunology test again before ivf. Have you been able to send in menstrual sample this time around?

Kelly- vacations will do that to you lol, but you'll work it off!

Ginger- have you had to take meds to start af due to pcos? Will they give you that again?

Afm- still hanging in there, I think af is going to start by tomorrow. Here's a pic of the abs I woke up to yesterday morning, I still need to lean out a lot more and be more solid but it's a work in progress

Attachments

• 20140715_075238_resized.jpg
    20140715_075238_resized.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 14
Daaaaamn, Mj! Well-done!

I'm in a wedding next week, so I've kinda gone from hoping she shows to hoping she doesn't. :haha:

The soonest I would be able to try (if I test positive for LAS again) would be about September, anyway.

Holy MJ! You're smokin'! Is it a fitness or body building competition?

Wishing all the best for the rest of you gals.

Thanks ladies :)

3minions - it's a bodybuilding comp but they have a fitness section. I'm not doing that though, I'm in the figure category which is between bikini and light weight bodybuilding.

Ginger - sounds like AF can wait till after the wedding then ;)

AF started for me today, a little early but at least she probably won't be here for my competition, she would've come and gone!

Those are some nice abs!!! I've been sweating out ab workouts about 4-5 times a week they've been taking a beating.

Bright - you're getting close to O time, will you be using the kit this month? since you didn't get to use it last month? fx for you!!!

as for me...well i tested and I believe it was another negative and af is due today! but hope not, funny thing is my periods are painful, especially after my DnC but it hasn't been that painful this now they come and go.....another interesting thing is I started to have stuffy and runny nose yesterday, I'm very congested now and I been having headaches. Thats what happened to me with my last pregnancy. It felt like a small cold. My body is giving me all these symptoms but the tests are telling me Im not. Today is 14 dpo, my last pregnancy I didn't get a bfp until 23 dpo. UGH!!!!!!!

Hi girls, how you all keeping? Been quite on bnb lately been so busy with work that i battle to stay ahead.

I'm still traveling. 3 dpo roughly but no sex this month due to hubby being across country. Looking forward to my next cycle. Had a dream last night that I was hanging out with a friend and I peed on a stick and have it to her, it was positive. So I'm very hopeful it'll happen for us again in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->