TTC after D&C (Soon)

Bright sorry the witch got you :hugs:

Af showed up for me 5 days early so my lp was 10-11 days. Short but I can still get pregnant with an lp that long plus I know it'll get longer each cycle at least it has after past pregnancies. I'm excited she showed early because my hubby and I will be driving for a week to get to our new house and I did not want af then! Plus now we can have sex when we see each other lol it's been a month!!! And I'll O earlier in August now so we can try a little sooner. I expect ovulation to be around aug 18-21

Bright- :( sorry af showed, don't lose faith though!

How's everyone doing? 2 weeks and 1 day left! Then I can have pizza Yayyyy. I got my suit today, attached a pic, granted I'm not tanned yet nor have they pulled water so your muscles stand out but hopefully I'll look 10 times better on show day ;)

Attachments

• 20140807_183300.jpg
    20140807_183300.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 10
Love the costume its very sexy! !!! wow girl you look amazing! !!!! Well done on your hardwork amd dedication! !! what do you mean pulled water?

Thanks Tella, MJ & Kelly9 - We went to see the Urologist yesterday and he said my husband didn't have any major issue other than low sperm count. I have his test results if you ladies can know how to interpet let me know and I will post. But he gave him some vitamins for men (ConceptionXR Reproductive Health Formula). Have any of you heard of this? Also, my tempature is really weird this morning it seems to climbing early. I didn't get any OPKs yet because I thought I had sometime. What do you ladies think?

Mj! Omg, well-done! You look fantastic!

Bright, it's good that hubs doesn't have a more serious problems. I hope the vitamins work! I know it can take up to 3 months to really get any results. Also, you could ask about putting him on Clomid. Sounds weird, I know, but it's supposed to do wonders for low count in men!

AFM, AF finally showed! :happydance:

Tella- Thank you, right now I drink a gallon of water a day which is 3.7 liters, so the last week they cut your water intake day by day leading up to the show and you lose water weight and your muscles stand out, that's how those ladies on stage look to cut!

Bright- sometimes they can give dh clomid, like ginger said, also they can put you on it too so you create more eggs and he has more targets. Are you going to do iui? That may work for you since the problem is dh's count.

Ginger- thx :) I'm hungry though lol, for something other than tuna, tilapia and grilled chicken. Yayyyy for af finally showing up. Are you taking clomid by the way? I don't remember. What's the plan for this cycle?

Nah, no Clomid this cycle. They're redrawing my LAS test to confirm diagnosis on the 26th, and my doctor (understandably) would rather have the results before I get pregnant again. But I am taking Vitex for the first cycle along with my inositol. It helped AF show up, so I'm hoping it might make me ovulate. :haha:

Thanks for the advice Ginger and MJ. I will differently ask about it.

Bright I can interpret them somewhat it's been a while but my DH has male factor infertility.

MJ Wowzers! Love the sparkly bikini to!

I had sex last night!! First time in a month lol it's nice to be back with DH in the same place. Bring on ovulation! I'm psyched and feeling very positive this cycle.

Hey ladies!

everyone is so quiet! where is everyone in their cycle. I'm week away from competition, I can't believe 10 weeks went by so quickly :) and in 10 days it will be surgery day.

I'm almost half-way through this cycle. I've been taking my Vitex every day, but I don't think I'll ovulate. That's okay. My redraw to confirm the lupus anticoagulant syndrome diagnosis is on the 26th, I think. I had to wait 10 weeks, and it was so far away so I tried to not think about it... and now I can't remember when the test was supposed to be! :haha:

You'll do great at your competition! You look awesome!

I've been practicing rune-reading, and I decided to cast runes for you. I'm not entirely sure I believe in this stuff, but it is fun. I'll put it in spoilers for you, just in case you don't want to read it. :)

Right now, you're experiencing a period of self-awakening. You have a vision, and you're getting personal growth from it. Your only obstacle is yourself: You need to break through and take the power to change yourself. If you do that, and you seem to already have, then you'll reach a period of great inspiration and be at peace with the voice within yourself. Continue on this path going in to surgery and beyond, and I see reward, fruition of your dreams, and peace and happiness. The outcome of this situation is a demonstration of your perseverance, strength, and endurance. I see stability, and I see you as a stronger person (both physically and spiritually) for having taken this journey.

I'm ovulating. And near hubby! Big blob of ewcm today and sensitive nips :) getting me some over the next few days.

Also amidst moving. We've made it to our new northern posting but the house is a mess. We're trying to get furniture all set up and the items we drove up with all settled before our big haul of crap arrives. Oh god. I don't know where it's all going to fit.

Oh and I'm sick and I just got over a horrible case of cellulitis. Nasty skin infection in my legs.

Ginger- I think the redraw date is coming up because I think you had the test right before I started competition training. Thank you so much for that reading, it definitely speaks to me :) ty ty

Kelly- yayyy for ovulation! Even if you do seem to jabbed alot going on right now, just get some bd ;)

So dh and I are thinking of just going for ivf with pgd outside the country in October/November, I've been doing my research and am a bit anxious, nervous and excited in one, but we're still in the planning stages

Exciting! Let us know what you decide!

Kelly, oh no! I hope you feel better and get some BD in!

I am pretty sure the redraw will be the 26th. Probably won't get results until September. They told me it would only take a week to get them back last time, but it took more than two. I was pissed lol

We did. I'll do an opk today and the next couple of days to see if I get a positive. I've been on antibiotics so they've been giving me more ewcm but I had other O symptoms yesterday. If we DTD at the right time great! If not whatever there's next month and I've got way to much going on atm!

MJ that is exciting. I was excited when we first did ivf I guess I'd still be excited except I'm really hoping for another freebie pregnancy.

Kelly - I didn't know you did ivf. How many times? were they successful? deatils please lol

MJ yes we did 3 cycles total. Our first fresh cycle was icsi we got pregnant with 1 though we put back two 3 day embies. Sadly Hannah passed away at 5 months gestation from a rare condition. We then did a FET ASAP and it was negative then decided to do another fresh icsi cycle and got pregnant with Lexi. Were you looking for other more specific info?

I got a positive opk today so am definitely ovulating I tested to late last night so not sure if my day time one would have been positive or not I usually get 1-2 days worth of positives. Getting some more loving tonight and the next 2 nights after that!

Thanks Kelly, Just wanted to know how it went for you :)

Well I got a super dark positive opk today so am ovulating for sure. Likely tonight sometime. Hopefully I can get some loving again tonight if dh's work allows for it he's been called out so much since we arrived here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->