TTC after D&C (Soon)

Kelly - I didn't get any EWCM just creamy and we DTD the day before and the day after "O". I agree it goes along with the 3 high temps. My temps are different this cycle hope its a good thing. How are you?

Bright - I think your FF chart looks right as far as O date, fx!

Ginger - Can't wait to hear the results! it takes 2 weeks right?

Kelly - have you tested yet?

AFM had my cyst removed this morning, am home now. They were able to save my left ovary and tube, so I'm happy about that. I just hope recovery will be quick, quite uncomfortable at the moment.

Mj do you still have your right ovary? Glad your surgery went well!

mrsbright sorry I misread the chart lol! I'd say you o'd later.

No I haven't tested I don't test till AF is late or a strongly suspect I am pregnant (usually I can tell just by early signs and symptoms) and I'm having none of those at 10dpo. So I suspect af will be here in the next 1-4 days. I'm going to eat some chocolate and drink some wine now :)

Plus I have a CAT scan scheduled for sept 23 for my abdomen to check out swollen lymph nodes on either side of my hips and I don't think you can be pregnant to have one of those and this is something i can only do then because of where I live so I need to not be pregnant this month even though a birthday bfp would have been amazing. I will test on my birthday if no af which is aug 31 by then I will have made it past my usual lp, at least lately since it's been on the short side since the mc.

Good morning ladies!!

Kelly - you think I o'ed later? I am a 15-20CD ovulator. When would you say I o'ed? My cycles range from 28-30 days (average 28/29).

Good monring ladies,

My temp stayed up today please let me know if you see anyting on these test please.

Attachments

• 2014-08-28 09.06.53.jpg
    2014-08-28 09.06.53.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2014-08-28 09.09.22.jpg
    2014-08-28 09.09.22.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2014-08-28 09.12.56.jpg
    2014-08-28 09.12.56.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140828_090540.jpg
    20140828_090540.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 5
I can see where the test line should be but don't see colour which could mean an evap or the beginning of a positive. I would go with Ov dates that ff marked so it's still early and very possible it's a bfp. I'll be crossing my fingers for you.

I feel af coming all crampy and moody and wanting chocolate. I'm 10-11 dpo today so I need af to hold off 2 more days at least I'm tired of short lps.

Kelly - My temps have never done this before. Also it would be funny if I get a BFP just before I got the FC on Tuesday.

Bright, I can't see anything on the tests, but it seems you're very early, so you're not out yet!

Kelly, I hope your LP gets longer. Have you tried Vitex?

Mj, congrats! Both on your placement in the competition, and on having your left tube and ovary saved! That's awesome! :happydance:

Yeah, I'm expecting it to take about two weeks for my results to come back.

But now I'm worried I might have hyperthyroidism instead of PCOS. My symptoms never quite fit PCOS, but my old doctor (who was a jerk) just said "If you don't ovulate, you have PCOS." Even though I don't have cysts, which seems like it should be a requirement for Poly-Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. :dohh:

New doctor just went along with old doctor's diagnosis.

I had my TSH tested last September, and it was 1.07. This June it was 2.7! Supposedly that's normal, but the ranges for what is and isn't "normal" for TSH are all screwed up. Ideally, it would be much closer to 1 like it was last year. I've gained at least 20 lbs since last summer... It sucks. All my symptoms that the old doctor attributed to PCOS are actually better fits for hyperthyroidism, and other stuff I couldn't explain, too. Like forgetfulness, my weak and brittle nails, my hair falling out, my skin being all dry and patchy, etc etc etc.

Ginger do you mean hypothyroidism? I believe thats the one with weight gain and higher tsh numbers. Usually anything over a 3 is considered hypo and possibly treatable though not all doctors will treat it unless it hits a 5. If it does end up being hypothyroid and you're that symptomatic I'd push further investigation and treatment.

Bright i look forward to your upcoming tests :) We conceived my son naturally the cycle before we were to start IVF! It happens more often then you think!

Yes, hypothyroid. Sorry. I had just finished reading an article that mentioned both hypo and hyperthyroid and got them mixed up. lol

I've contacted my GP about doing thyroid labs.

Ginger - Thank you very much!!!

Kelly - That is what happend to us the last time. September 30, 2013 DH did sperma analysis and October 1, 2013 I took HPT and it was a BFP. So crazy ~ :wacko:

Ginger- was just about to say you probably meant hypo
I'm hypo and take meds for it.

Kelly- yes I still have my right ovary, but the dr said they may have to take the left ovary with how the cyst was attached but he was able to save it.

Bright- don't see anything on the tests but your chart looks good! FX for you

3minions- ty! How's it going? You should be due really soon?

Ginger, have you looked into Hashimotos? I have symptoms of mainly hypo but it varies so much it's very hard to detect unless you have a good doctor. It's explained the hard time TTC, mc's, constant exhaustion, random weight gain then rapid weight loss then I gain it all back, etc. If someone with thyroid problems gets pregnant, it's best to go ASAP and get bloods checked to see if you need to be medicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->