TTC after D&C (Soon)

FX for you Kelly! BD away!

Bright & Tella - how are things going?

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

AFM - I am trying to catch up with you all posts. I have been MIA due to interterviewing Fertility Centers with the DH. We have finally found one Shady Grove Fertilty Center. However getting records from my current FS has been like pulling teeth.

Bright yay for finding a clinic! I do hope you can get your records over without to much hassel.

I'm in the tww. Let the ignoring begin.

Hey Bright - glad you've found a place. I've actually heard of them, can't remember which board or website but haven't read anything bad. When is your 1st appointment?

My first appointment is September 2nd at 3:30pm. I am excited, just got all my papers from OB/GYN and FS and ready to take it to SGFC(Shady Grove Fertility Center).

Excellent news!

Our house hold items are arriving tomorrow! I am crossing my fingers for minimally broken items and at least 1 functioning tv out of the two. If both are broken and we need to order a new one the kids and I will go insane.

Bright we're Ov buddies :) whoot whoot!

I just did like a 14 hour day of unpacking. All our stuff arrived today so imma be busy the next couple days lol.

Good morning, lovelies! Hope you're all well!

My LAS confirmation redraw is next Tuesday. I'm soooo impatient! Knowing my luck, I won't get my results back for two weeks or something. Don't those lab people know that my future is in their hands?! :growlmad:

I'm going to be very upset if it comes back negative. So very upset. I don't want to have to go to a FS for more testing. I want to have found my issues!

Kelly - Yayy:happydance: hopefully this will be our month. We are still trying because the doctor said it wasn't impossible for us to get pregnant just would be really playing Russian Roulette. So hopefully one of those bullets hit the target for the both of us Kelly!!!:hugs:

Hello ladies,

I have a question:What do I do if I am driving overnight (11pm) and may not get to temp in the morning at my regular time. I will not reach my destination until my regular temping time in the morning. Should I take a nap when I get off and temp once I wake up befor I leave or just leave it alone? Once I reach my destination I wil be able to temp that next day at regular temp time.

Bright do you have fertility issues? As for temping I'd either just leave it or sleep for a bit then take it right when I wake up but mark it as different.

I hope you've found your issues!

Kelly - the only issue I have is right tube is blocked. I leave tonight around 11pm to take my neice to Winston Salem, NC for school. It is a 6 hour drive from Baltimore. I was going to take a nap when I got off at 4pm until 9:30pm and temp but I am not sure if that will help. Or should I just temp Sunday morning and not worry about Saturday's temp?

I wouldn't worry about it. That's not so bad might just take a little longer you're body is suppose to alternate ovulation sides I believe.

More unpacking!

I would just make sure I slept for four consecutive hours before I took my temp and call it good.

Hi Ladies, sorry I've been MIA. My competition was this past weekend and I placed 3rd. So I'm happy about that! Surgery to remove my cyst is tomorrow morning bright and early, hoping for a super quick recovery.

Ginger - did you retake your test as yet?

Kelly & Bright - Hope you guys are doing well :)

MJ yay!!!! Congrats! Best of luck for the surgery.

Bright did ff move your Ov date?

I'm feeling af coming milk supply has dropped. I just hope she waits 4 more days so my lp is at least 12 days long.

It very well could be because you had ewcm the day before and going by your other temps the newer date follows more in line with the 3 rises. Did you DTD after to cover your bases? It's hard to tell for sure just because you didn't use opks to triple check.

Congrats, Mj!

They drew 7 vials of blood yesterday for the retest.

Spoke with one of my sisters about some issues she had during pregnancy. Pretty enlightening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->