TTC after D&C (Soon)

Ginger - get the clomid! I'm rooting for you girly :)

Ladies so I have a bit of situation. I'm healing great and all from surgery and DH and I were planning on IVF soon but now he started saying maybe we shouldn't try again, he has 1 and I have 1 so maybe we should let it be.......can we say I'm heartbroken. I don't even know where to go with that :(

Definitely open up and tell him how you feel.

It could be that he's worried about trying again.

Oh I'd be having a chat with him, my husband and I mentioned having 3 then after our second he wanted to stop but I said no he'd promised me 3 so unless I cnaged my mind we were having three lol! That I he hates condoms so never covered up and voila my last baby on the way lol.

Kelly - you're so funny! lol, he did promise me to try IVF at least once, so I'm going to go with that, if that doesn't work then I'm fine with not actively trying but i think he needs to at least honor that.

Ginger - my mom and best guy friend both said the same thing, that he's probably talking out of fear that well end up going through another mc again and doesn't want to.

Thank you both ladies! :)

Definitely hope he comes around, hon!

I'm taking extra Vitex every day trying to get AF to show, now that I've got my 100mg/day Clomid sitting next to my bathroom sink. Plus, if I start before Monday, I don't have to get a pap! (Hate those things!) :haha:

ginger they wouldn't give you prover to bring on a period? or do your periods actually show just take longer?

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. They could give me Provera, but it would take two weeks to work. I had luck in a few days with extra Vitex. Hoping that wasn't a coincidence. Worst case scenario, I can ask for Provera tomorrow at my yearly appointment.

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing?

Kelly - Congrats yaaayyyy!!!!:happydance:

MJ - Maybe he is just scared. DH was questioning the IVF last week but since the visits he has been ok. I have to try and reassure him often to make sure he's ok. He just doesn't want to experience another loss and I am sure that is your hubby's fear too. hugs, kisses and a talk may help. Hope he comes around soon. :hugs:

AFM - Sorry I have been MIA. We have been busy with the IVF prep things:wacko:. We found out that the insurance company covers everything:happydance: except the chromosomes testing, which is fine. Our first appointment was 9/2/14 and it was just a session to discuss the next steps and what we need to do to get the ball rolling. on 9/5/14 I had a a AFC, Sonohysterogram and Mock transfer done. It was a little overwhelming but we got through it. The FS said my uterus was textbook perfect and he hadn't seen on like it in years:thumbup:. That made me feel good I think. I have 6 resting eggs in my left ovary and 7 in my right, he seemed very please with that:thumbup:. We are now waiting for the insurance company to approve the IVF which he said should be back in two weeks. Until then we have to complete an IVF talk class and and injection class which are all schedule within the next two weeks. I have feeling a little nervous and scared just because it seems like soo much but we will get through this. I think he said he will start me on my BC next week....I will have to double check that. I started vlogging :happydance: which seems really cool and therapeutic. We decided to vlog the whole IVF journey for ourselves and others. A few ladies on Youtube that vlog their experience inspired us to do this. I found their vlogs very encouraging and informational so I hope mines can be the same for someone else. So after every appointment we will vlog if not while we are there. Well that's it for me, I am super excited and can't wait to see what's next. Also, this morning my temp was super high too early but not too worried about it.

Bright thats awesome! Woohoo for full coverage! Wish my insurance did that we spent 20 grand on IVF between two fresh cycles and a frozen then we had a wait list to do ivf so it took ages to start. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you for this cycle and the ivf cycle.

Still no ms for me :) and got my 3+ on my digi today the id's are getting darker everyday they're about as dark as control now so I suspect they'll max out in a week. My fret's maxed out a while ago and now the test line steals in from the control so the control line is getting fainter :haha: I have 2 or 3 more frer's I'll use then I do a couple of ic tests randomly before I stop testing all together.

Bright- yayyyy so exciting! I would love to follow your vlog, so keep me posted when u start. That's so awesome insurance covers your ivf

Ginger- hoping things get rolling for u soon

Kelly - thank goodness no morning sickness! I hope it stays that way!

mj I want the ms! It's very reassuring feeling like crap all day long and I had it for all my other pregnancies so this is very annoying! It makes me worry a little although I still feel good about this pregnancy. We're still keeping it under wraps from people till we hear the heartbeat at the very least. 3 more weeks till I can try. So far away!

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

MJ - Here is the link https://youtu.be/1L1J_wD9Fs0 please subscribe. I love feedback and advice from you ladies.

Bright I would subscribe but we're on limited data for internet where we live so can't watch videos! Eats up to much of it.

I'm pukey today!!!! :yipee: and so happy about it. lol! I know that will change but I dry heaved while brushing my teeth :)

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

MJ - Here is the link https://youtu.be/1L1J_wD9Fs0 please subscribe. I love feedback and advice from you ladies.

It says the video is set to private, so I can't see it. :(

I will totally subscribe once I can watch, though!

Kelly - aww that's ok I will update you via BB. I am so excited that you are pukey today!!!

Kelly - yayy for feeling pukey lol, what some women wish would go away we wish would start! lol No negative thoughts.....only positive! this will be a good pg for you. I already want to know the gender but will have to wait another 4 months or so before you find out and let us know :)

Bright - I'm going to see if I can subscribe to your channel, will let you know if I have any issues.

Ginger - how's it going?

I'm getting a pink vibe from Kelly already. :haha:

Thanks for asking, MJ. Had my yearly GYN appointment today. Had to do full-on exam with pap-smear and titty-checking... Ugh. I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate paps! Hate them! My cervix hurts now.

Still no AF. He said he'll give me Provera if she doesn't show up in two weeks. :coffee:

How's the situation with your hubs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->