TTC after D&C (Soon)

How has everyone been doing? It's been pretty quiet on here lately?

Nothing special has happened to me yet. Going on vacation tomorrow for 14 days and we'll see about that BFP I'm working for. :thumbup:

Still no AF for me :cry: I'm going to go back and pester my doctor if it doesn't turn up soon! Enjoy your vacation CalvinZoey plenty of bd for you!

Hopefully I only have a week and a bit before my first AF. I'm in Canada, about a 4 hour drive to the Rocky Mountains, so I'm just waiting for the snow to fly. I hauled the shovel and the snowblower out from the corner of the garage the other day.

3Minions: OH A I LOVE SNOW! But I live in South Florida. It's been in the 90's daily... and during the summer it's typically in the 60-70's. :cry: -- and I hope you only have a week to wait! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! :winkwink: And hayleymarie!

Hayleymarie: Oh I hope it shows up soon! Keep me informed!!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies, I've been in Boston, just got back and I think I am getting sick ugggh. I relly hope this does not cause a delayed O or any issues but what to do sigh.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hayley - How many weeks are you now?

Hilslo - Are you around? how are things going with you?

3minions & Calvinzoey - I think snow is pretty but the cold kills me. Anything below 60 degrees is cold to me lol so I guess that's why I live in Florida. Have a safe trip Calvinzoey, I'm still testing negative on my opk's but I'll let you know once I start to get a positive. The line seems to be getting darker though, so I'm hoping this weekend will be it, but I'm also hoping I wont be sick.

MJ - we hit minus 40 and colder in the winter. It sucks.

MJ: I've been trying daily anyway! We're are driving up this afternoon, but I'm going to try to do it daily! :thumbup: And don't get sick!!! The only good thing I could say is better now than when you ARE pregnant. I got really-really sick at 5 1/2 weeks. I went to work to do a 16 hour overnight shift... and 4 hours through it I took my temp and it was nearly 100.8. Anything above a 101 when your pregnant is not good. I piled on the Tylenol and found someone to cover me. I was out of commission for 4 days. :dohh: I worry that it had something to do with my blighted ovum. :shrug: But I'll never know.

Minion + MJ: I get cold very easily. MJ, if you ever see someone in the middle of summer in Florida wearing a sweater, it's probably me! Every time I go into a store, I'm freezing, so I bring sweaters everyone - and sometimes I leave them on when I'm outside in the 90 degree weather (mainly out of laziness). I still love cold weather though! <3

Hahahahah @ Calvinzoey - I get cold easily too, so I completely understand, but I won't be wearing a sweater outside, it's hot enough out there as is it already lol.

3minions - I think I would just die at minus 40!! I wouldn't make it! more power to you.

So my opk is almost positive, it's so freaking close it isn't even funny. I don't usually O this early though, because my cycles are 33-35 days I O around cd23, so this is new but I'm getting excited. I need to get some BD in this week. Hoping to get some in tonight but DH might be tired after coming home late from our trip last night and he had work today, but we'll see. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow and the next couple days for sure!!

3Minions + MJ: Trust me though, it's not comfortable in a sweater outside in the 90 degree weather! I'm never outside for long, and I get tired of taking sweaters off and on! :haha: And oh good, nearly positive! I gotta figure out how to try soon, because what if I O early too? I'm in a hotel tonight, so it won't be easy. We'll see!! :winkwink: And good luck MJ!!!!

3Minions, any sign of AF?

Hope everyone is enjoying BD'ing!

I'm 8 1/2 weeks now without AF, I've given up now have tried everything to relax- had a full body massage, acupuncture, going for long walks.

I give up! :cry:

Calvinzoey, no signs of anything....
Haleymarie, can't you ask your doctor for whatever it is that forces you to get a period? I don't know what it's called but I'm sure someone will have an idea.... For my own curiosity, do you know when your hcg got back to 5/0?

False alarm for me, my opk's got lighter and never got a true positive so not sure what to think :shrug: guess I'm still waiting :coffee:

Hayley - my dr had told me if nothing happened by 8 weeks that they would give me meds to bring it on, I think you should call them and see what they say.

Hayley: that's a good idea! Keep up the relaxing. :hugs:

Mj: oh I wonder what happened there? Hmm. -- I don't think I'm ovulating yet, I'm not getting that pinching feeling in my side that I normally get. :shrug:

I got a second line on my opk yesterday. Not sure what's going on, but fx it's darker today! Maybe there's hope for this cycle. Maybe not, but maybe....

MJ - my opk lines get darker when I ovulate, they're never as dark as the test line.

My opk's usually get way darker than the control line and lasts about 3 days, so not sure what's up. I had a couple ovary twinges once or twice yesterday and today I had some mild cramping but not for long. The 2 tests I did today are still way lighter than the control line. We bd'd last night anyway, just in case.

Calvinzoey - how's the trip going?

3minions - have you tested again today as yet?

MJ, yes I did. It's about the same as yesterday so I'm not imagining things :). I guess I'm gonna have to test every day and hope for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->