TTC after D&C (Soon)

I'm still waiting on AF so I can start this Clomid cycle. :coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

I'm still waiting on AF so I can start this Clomid cycle. :coffee:

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Ginger - I feel like my wait will be ions from now but it will come. LOL We can wait together and cross our fingers and pray that the next cycle is ours.:hugs:

it goes faster then you think once you start your meds, you get so busy with apts and such.

Hey MJ and Bright....
I'm doing well. 4 weeks until my due date and tomorrow is one year since I found out about our loss. I'm a mess of emotions right now. But I go for an ultrasound on Tuesday and hopefully everything looks good for another vba2c and this LO will be here safe and sound some time mid October.

Ginger and Bright - I'm here waiting with you both. I felt crampish last night thinking maybe she was coming early, but nothing. So I think she should show up next weekend.

3minions - do you know if you're having a boy or girl? I can't believe it's almost time already....my goodness time flies! I think Castaway is due this month.

3minions - I am positive that everything will be fine with baby and delivery. Please keep us posted.

Kelly- I really hope so. It just seems so far LOL

MJ, it's another girl :)

And yes, Castaway is due like a week before me. She's still waiting. Whigfield had her little guy yesterday.

MJ, it's another girl :)

And yes, Castaway is due like a week before me. She's still waiting. Whigfield had her little guy yesterday.

3minions - that's so cute that you and Castaway are both having girls :pink:
Time has flown by, it will be over before you know it. :winkwink:

How are you ladies?

Ginger - any AF? How much longer before you start meds for AF if she hasn't showed up yet?

I'll probably call my doctor's office today and tell them she's 16 days late. Hopefully they'll get me some Provera!

Bright did you DTD for this cycle as a last effort before ivf?

MJ what's on the go for you?

Ginger I hope they give you some provera

Bright did you DTD for this cycle as a last effort before ivf?

MJ what's on the go for you?

Ginger I hope they give you some provera

We did DTD but it wasnt't in an effort it just worked out to be around fertile time. We :sex: CDs 11,12,14,&16. According to FF the score is Good and for countdown to pregnancy is said High so we will see. If not bring on AF so I can get my IVF cycle stated:happydance:

Kelly - not much going on with me. Just working away and waiting for AF. CD34 and still no show, by surgery must have thrown everything off, I hope it's not like waiting for AF after my mc, because I might go crazy if I have to wait that long. Going to jamaica tomorrow for 3 days....can't wait! How are you feeling? you're almost 7 weeks, time is freaking flying by!

Ginger - did you call for the provera?

Bright - FX for you on this cycle.....if it doesn't happen at least we have a plan ;)

Seems like it's dragging for me! I may get a dating scan though so that's exciting. I'm home visiting for 3.5 weeks and my doc here sent the req off and thinks I'll get an apt before I go home! Whoot whoot. Also just started nausea meds and I think they're helping though they make me tired and dizzy.

Exciting times!

Still no AF for me. 20 days late now. Tried to call my doc for Provera on Friday, but sat on hold for 20 minutes and never got an answer. Now I have a UTI too. So I'll be calling again today and asking for both Provera and an antibiotic. Took a Vicodin last night to try to knock me out so I could sleep. Not sure it worked (a lot of pain medications don't really work on me), but at least it made me sleepy. I wasn't getting up every 15 minutes.

One of my smoke detectors must have a dying battery. It's been beeping since 6am.

:brat::brat::brat:

Oh no Ginger! I hate hate uti's, mine are so bad ugh. I hope you get something for it ASAP. I'm still waiting for AF too, think I'm cd37 or 38 now sigh. Not complaining right now though since I'm in Jamaica but she needs to hurry up.

Bright - How's it going?

Kelly- hope you're adjusting to the meds, hang in there

Ginger I hope you can get meds. That sucks!

Thinking period thoughts for you all!

I'm adjusting to the meds though the fatigue of this pregnancy is unreal.

Good morning Ladies

Ginger - I am so sorry that AF still hasn't showed up.

MJ - I am hanging in there. Just waiting for AF. How are you?

Still waiting on AF over here. I kinda felt like she may show last night but no such luck. So the wait continues cd40 ugh.

Ginger - were you able to get Provera?

Bright - Hiiiii

Hello ladies,

How is everyone doing today?

MJ - HIIII!!! How are you feeling today? And where is AF?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->