TTC after D&C (Soon)

Bright - youtube is telling me the same thing as Ginger, that's it's private and I can't see :(

Ginger - I hate hate hate them too! I did my pap 2 weeks ago ugh, I so dread them. DH is coming around, think I will get to at least attempt IVF once, and hopefully it works, if not, then I think that will be it for us actively trying. I think I can live with that, I just want me last try dammit! lol BTW, you should cast some runes for fun for me and let me know what they say :)

Thankfully I had a pap in July so no pap for me this cycle! YES!

MJ & Ginger - I apologize this is my first time and I have no clue what I am doing. Had my son help me fix it and now it is working.

BTW, you should cast some runes for fun for me and let me know what they say :)

They say the ride that has brought you to your current situation has been stormy and completely out of your control. They also seem to indicate that the conflict you are currently facing involves feeling like there will be a large financial loss or/and a loss of happiness. If you address this conflict, the runes say that you will find out some secrets or hidden information, and that you may have to sacrifice your own feelings. But when you do, the outcome of the situation predicts a great boon in the area of personal relationships for you.

I don't think the rune reading brought up whether you will have success or not with IVF. I think it was pretty much all about clearing the air with your husband and really making sure you guys are on the same page. :flower:

When I specifically ponder IVF for you, the runes I get indicate a flow of emotions and energy, caution, conflict (and the will to overcome it), and again a strengthening of personal relationships.

Ginger - it all makes sense to me! Thanks a million! :)

Bright - I just watched your 1st vlog :) I'm so excited to follow your journey! but ammm hello....u felt alone.....what am I? chopped liver? just kidding :) :haha::haha: When do you start your birth control pills?

Thank you very much!! My mom love french. It is suppose to be spelled La'Treace but as a child I never spelled it like that it was too much so I just kept it the regular way (Latreace).

Brighteyez, I have subscribed! Your name is so pretty! :)

MJ and other BNB friends - Never,:nope: you ladies are awesome!! Just when I am with my friends they all have all the children they want and with me and my hubby wanting more they don't understand supportive but don't understand. Neither does my mother so the people closets meaing in my life day to day don't get it, so that makes me feel alone. They think we are crazy because our youngest is 13 and oldest is 21, stating you're almost done....why do you want more. My husband and I always wanted a large family, we've always said at least 5kids since we were 15 and 19. We love children and raising them but our families and friends don't understand. So it makes it hard to share with them all the news all I have is my hubby, you ladies and the vlog on youtube:hugs:. I get excited and want to talk or express about the TTC journey and they just give me that you crazy stare :wacko: I really really appreciate all of you more than you know :cry: It's hard doing this with out support but I have you hubby and you ladies so I will be fine. :winkwink: Thank you all for your comments, support, advice and concerns it really gets me through.:hugs:

Bright - I just watched your 1st vlog :) I'm so excited to follow your journey! but ammm hello....u felt alone.....what am I? chopped liver? just kidding :) :haha::haha: When do you start your birth control pills?

bnb can be a great outlet when others aren't around or are tired of listening... if it weren't for bnb I would have driven my husband mad lol.

Kelly - I feel you I would have done the samething. I just love my BNB sisters:hugs::happydance:

OMG I would've driven DH crazy as well if it wasn't for BNB. Bright when will you be actually doing your real cycle? this month or next month? looks like I may be on for next month, so I may be right behind you. FX!

OMG I would've driven DH crazy as well if it wasn't for BNB. Bright when will you be actually doing your real cycle? this month or next month? looks like I may be on for next month, so I may be right behind you. FX!

MJ - I start my cycle next month. I hope we start together so I can have cycle buddy!! Are you nervous?

3minions- thank you :) how are things going with you?

Bright - I'm more anxious I think. I start bc when af shows up the end of this month :)

MJ - I think we will be on the same cycle I will start once my first cycle comes on at the end of this month which is the 28th. Wow this is exciting and nice to have a buddy!

3Minions - Thank you and how are you doing?

I'm wishing yo guys all the best a lot of ivf baby dust!

Good morning ladies how is everyone today?

MJ- What's going on? It's been quite on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->