TTC after D&C (Soon)

Hey bright nice to see you! Are you gearing up for a cycle? Sending good luck vibes your way.

Hey Kelly! Yes gearing up for a new cycle starting the 27th. Thank you for your support.

Kelly - we did 2 :)

I'm super nervous about the results especially what they will be on wednesday for the 2nd beta.

Ginger - tomorrow is test day?

Tella - :flower:

Bright - Can't wait for your cycle!!! :happydance:

Nice to see you Bright!

Yes, today is test day! Tell me what you guys think:

Attachments

• 1-20-15_10dpo.jpg
    1-20-15_10dpo.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 8
I see a line on my phone but is there colour? Get a frer dammit woman!

:rofl:

It's an OSOM test, Kelly. It's black dye. There's not supposed to be color!

Here, I put it on CDTP:

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test362358

Well then Id say you're knocked up then!!!!! Please still pee on a frer hahaha I have way more experience with those and the lines are usually much better when they are fainter on others. Lol!!!! Congrats chick!!

Ginger!!!!! I see a line girl! Omg!!!!!

Afm- I'm going to go crazy, I decided to call the nurse, she called back and left a message that said they aren't in yet and usually come in in the afternoon and since my appointment with the Dr is tomorrow morning that he'll go over all results with me at that time....WTF!??

It's darker with SMU! :happydance:

Attachments

• 1-20-15_10dpo_smu.jpg
    1-20-15_10dpo_smu.jpg
    221.6 KB · Views: 5
Yay ginger!!!! My smu was always darker!!!

MJ that's not ok Id be calling an hour or so before close and demanding them!

Kelly- I just called back and left another message on the nurse line pretty saying I want my results today. Plus why wouldn't they have the results as yet? That's just crazy. This OB office is really big and the doctor is very efficient but now it's making me wonder if I need to find a small office.

Some clinics don't get results till the afternoon just depends on when the lab faxes it and when they check the fax machine. So I wouldn't worry about that!

I'm getting funny cramps, so I think something is burrowing in there! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"