TTC after D&C (Soon)

Lol kelly i admire your strenght for keeping a strong head lol.

Bright, are you still on here?

:cloud9: im loving feeling her kick and dh also felt this morning. She's not shy at all. My bff also felt her last night :cloud9:

It's been hard and had she of shown the goods at our 20 week scan who knows if I would have looked inside the envelope. If we get another scan which we may it's going to be to hard so I'll be hoping she keeps her legs closed again and keeps the secret! And yes I call her a she because I feel it's a girl and I hate calling the baby an it.

haha i was convinced its a he and then it turned out to be a she :haha:

I can imagine how much fun it will be to find out when he/she is born but i like to plan things ahead. LOL

So do I which is why we found out with our first 3. I also knew the genders of our first 3 by about 6-8 weeks pregnant and was right everytime. So no pressure to get this one right to? I have a feeling if I'm wrong it'll be with this one. I mostly just really want another girl so I sometimes wonder if that's why I feel it's a girl but honestly my pregnancy with skyler was so different from my girl pregnancies with hannah and lexi and this one has been pretty identical to my girl ones with the exception that I had a bit more acne early on in first tri.

My TSH is down to 0.56, and my testosterone is down to 35!

But the biggest news is that I OVULATED ON MY OWN FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER! Today is 6dpo, and I had progesterone drawn today to confirm. Hopefully I'll get results on Monday. Testing on Tuesday!

Omg! Omg! I'm so happy for you! !!! :) I can't believe how far the 5 of us have come on this journey. ...we've definitely made progress.

Afm- I'm so cautious to say this ladies as you know my history, but I'm 4 weeks this Sunday :) please say a prayer for me, betas on Monday and Wednesday. I'm soooo freaking nervous.

Oh wow! Congrats! Fingers crossed so hard we'll get to be bump buddies!

Yessss! I just looked at your chart, it looks so perfect. I'm praying for you! Can't wait for test day, I'll be stalking lol

MJ keeping everything crossed for you and awesome betas!

Ginger, it's awesome news on your results and that you od on your own!!!!!! Fxd it brings your forever bfp!!!!!

Mj, OMG!!!!!!!!! So happy for you, keeping you in every prayer that this is gonna be your sticky and we are gonna be bump buddies, i just know it. Soon this whole thread is gonna be knocked up!!!!! :wohoo:

Lol thanks Tella and I definitely appreciate the prayers. ...I need them :)
I'll keep you ladies posted on betas next week ;)

Thanks ladies :) I'm still waiting for the results. They said I won't get them till tomorrow, so I'll be on edge till tomorrow. I hope they call me early!! I'll keep you posted.

I'm staying tuned!!!!!!! Everything crossed for awesome numbers. How many did you transfer with the FET?

Hello ladies! How is everyone? It has been a minute, needed a little break to get my emotions in tack. I missed you ladies! Isn't MJ's news the best? I am so happy and excited for her!

Lol kelly i admire your strenght for keeping a strong head lol.

Bright, are you still on here?

:cloud9: im loving feeling her kick and dh also felt this morning. She's not shy at all. My bff also felt her last night :cloud9:

Hey Tella, how are you feeling? I am still here just need a minute. But I am back and ready to try again with a plan thanks to MJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->