TTC after D&C (Soon)

Ginger - Woo hoo! are you going to get a frer to test on as well?

AFM still waiting on beta sigh. Here was my frer from Monday. This was my last test too because I figured my betas would appease me POAS addiction but I'm slowly getting to the point of running out to get another test lol :brat:

Attachments

• hpt.jpg
    hpt.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Nice line!

I just took this on a three hour hold. It is UNEDITED!

https://i60.tinypic.com/5z3ww9.jpg

Took a FRER with the same urine. It is positive, but sooooo hard to see, it won't show up in pictures.

WHOOT ALL AROUND!

Ginger awesome line.

MJ I don't know specifics but thats a good beta I'm thinking for 15dpo!

Thanks Kelly :) 2nd beta tomorrow and of course then I'll play the waiting game again

Tella - I have a friend who is going to be doing immune testing. Wanted to find out what you got tested for specifically. Did you do an endo scratch test? they are going to do one on her. I remember you had to collect a sample with af showed up and I was telling her but I don't remember what that test was for specifically. Also what did the Dr diagnose was the issue and what was he treating you with.

That's a great number! Higher than average for 15dpo!

https://www.betabase.info/chart/betaByDay/15/Single

Got my progesterone. It's expensive! $87 for a one month supply. But if it helps, I'll take it!

Here are this morning's FMU tests:

https://s2.postimg.org/gcu8ku7s9/fotor_5.jpg

Good morning ladies,

Ginger - those lines look wonderful. I am so happy for you.

MJ - Totally awesome numbers!!! Maybe twins..LOL

Kelly - I am praying that I am blessed just like you ladies.

Ginger - looking good!

Bright - you will be! This is it!

I'd love to be bump buddies with all you ladies! Fingers crossed tight for you Bright!

gorgeous ginger!

bright you'll have the youngest squishiest newborn when you have your future baby <3

Oh wow ladies is been the best catch up of the day! !!!!!!!!

Huge congrats ginger it's great lines for 11dpo!!!! I agree progesterone is expensive but it works!

Mj, that's an awesome beta! !!! You have one healthy bean in there for sure! Next beta will just confirm that. im confused, was this natural or fet, i thought fet was only end of this month.

Bright, you are gonna be next! !!! Loads of baby dust you way! I found my 2nd ivf less stressful as i knew what would happen. But the outcome is gonna the best one ever!!!

Mj, re testing. No we only collected af sample and drew blood. If i failed to collect a decent sample after the hysteroscopy, he would have asked for an endo scratch but lucky it wasn't necessary. Some doc prefer endo scratch but mine said af is fine and more cost effective.

Then he tested for the good cells you need to facilitate implantation in af sample and the aggressive cells in both the peripheral blood and AF. The values are unique to each lab as it depends on the unit of measure but my aggressive cells was double what it should have been. Then he gave me 10mg covocort, it's the less aggressive cortisone for 3 months. Retested and it was still elevated so i continued for another 2 months. There after i got my bfp and continued taking it too 11 weeks but stated tapering off since 8weeks.

Tella - Thanks for the info, I will pass it along to her. I had FET early this month, still have another little one frozen that I will probably go back for, can't see myself leaving him there frozen forever :)

The endo scratch is also useful if you have implantation issues, because the healing process makes the uterus a more hospitable environment for implantation!

Hey Ginger, how's today going? Any new tests?
I'm still waiting on yesterdays beta ugh! The nurse said it wasn't in and they should get it before the end of the day tomorrow sigh......so I had to run out and get more tests just so I could prove to myself I was still prego lol, I'm such a mess! Have you set up your 1st appt as yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->