TTC after D&C (Soon)

Mj how annoying!!!

Me, I'm exhausted. My hubby has been away since saturday and was on night shifts the 6 days before that so I've been on my own with the kids for 2 weeks now, he's not due back till sunday as well and they're driving me a little bonkers. My oldest goes to school but has to be driven and picked up so I have to wake up my youngest and lug both them out for that then I have to go a 3rd time to get the mail since it doesn't get in before lunch here, well tomorrow I have to do all of that plus go to a playdate with my youngest inbetween drop off and pick up with my oldest and I just got a call saying I have an apt with the doc tomorrow at 430 so once again out and additional time. Thankfully the Post office is open till 5 so I can just get the mail before hand but SOOOOOO many stops to take kids in and out. It's exhausting me thinking about how much we'll be in and out tomorrow. But then it's the weekend and I can hibernate inside till hubby comes home at which point I'm handing off the kids to him.

:haha:

Today's tests are darker. I am super bloated 24/7, which is a normal pregnancy symptom for me. AF is due tomorrow, I don't think she'll show! My first doctor's appointment is next Wednesday morning.

How are you?

Kelly- woah! That sounds like a lot with the kids. The weekend is almost here and you can hibernate lol.

Ginger- awesome! I'm sure she won't show too :)

Afm waiting on 2nd beta, u/s next Wednesday and I'm heading to NYC for the weekend today. I wanted to cancel the trip but unfortunately I can't get out of it. I'll definitely be opting out of the body scanners though and requesting a pat down instead!

I hope you get your bets today MJ!

Yes it's a busy day we've got to go out 5 times today but then that it. One more big hurdle! Looking forward to bedtime tonight then hubby is home sunday!!!!

I survived today. Now I can hide. I've earned it. 2 more sleeps and DH is home!

I'm trying to transfer myself over to this forum. I keep reading more and more sad stories about miscarriages. I'm terrified to have a second, and the stories are making me panic. I desperately want a child of my own.

I just had a D&C 2 days ago. :cry: Was diagnosed with a "suspected" blighted ovum at 11 1/2 weeks. All went well during the procedure, and I see my doctor again on the 28th. Before the procedure he told me to wait 3-4 cycles to get pregnant again. I've heard of women who only waited one cycle. What are you thoughts? I will be bringing this up to him on the 28th.

But for right now, I'm waiting for my :devil: AF. I really want to try again after.

Anyone else waiting?
Firstly I'm so sorry for your loss. I feel your pain. I too had a suspected blighted ovum and after much waiting with hope next us the dr finally recommended a d&c earlier this year. I was nearly 11 weeks. However she said to try after my next cycle. I'm not sure whether that's due to my age (39) so that's what we are going to do. Good luck and I hope things work out well for you

Kelly & Ginger you girls are funny! At first I was thinking maybe twins but then I'm not too sure, I think 761 might not be high enough.

Confused- sorry for your loss :( it's hard, I've been through it. We tried right after our loss.

What dpo was it drawn? 17? If so, you're in the largest bracket for twin results! :haha:

https://www.betabase.info/chart/betaByDay/17/Twins

What dpo was it drawn? 17? If so, you're in the largest bracket for twin results! :haha:

https://www.betabase.info/chart/betaByDay/17/Twins

Yes 17dpo....wow! My u/s is this Wednesday so I'll know for sure. I would be over the moon if it were twins, even though I know dh would just pass out lol.

MJ how exciting! I was thinking your numbers were high lol. My hcg is always high but I don't think it was that high for around the same time frame. Can't wait for Wednesday!

Hi ladies is it ok if I join ? I had d&c on 9 jan , after finding out on the 7th at what should've been 11wk1d that baby had no heartbeat and stopped growing at 8wk 6d.
I only bled lightly for 10 days then some spotting on and off , I took a pregnancy test on Friday it was still very faintly positive . Today I have all my usual ovulation signs is that possible only 16 days post d&c and if pregnancy test was still faint obviously hcg is still hanging around ?? Any help appreciated . Wish all you ladies the best .

Hi ladies is it ok if I join ? I had d&c on 9 jan , after finding out on the 7th at what should've been 11wk1d that baby had no heartbeat and stopped growing at 8wk 6d.
I only bled lightly for 10 days then some spotting on and off , I took a pregnancy test on Friday it was still very faintly positive . Today I have all my usual ovulation signs is that possible only 16 days post d&c and if pregnancy test was still faint obviously hcg is still hanging around ?? Any help appreciated . Wish all you ladies the best .

Hi TTC84- sorry about your loss. I too had my d&c around 11 weeks. From what I understand you won't O until hcg is down to 0. The other ladies on the board will correct me if I'm wrong. It took me 6 weeks for af to arrive and I wasn't able to pin point my exact O date before she arrived just because it was such a long cycle. We started trying right away, even though some doctors tell you to wait 2 or 3 cycles. Hope I helped some

Sorry about your loss, TTC84! :hugs:

MJ is right. I don't think your body will ovulate until your hCG is down to 0. Your body is going through a period of rapid hormone adjustment. I had a TON of EWCM during my recovery period from my D&C. Your body's just a bit out of whack right now. Things will settle down into a more normal rhythm soon.

ttc sorry for your loss, HCG has to be lower then 5 to ovulate. I got my first post d&c bleed at 5 weeks but it was anovulatory, then I ovulated about 8 weeks post and went on to have af. We also didn't wait, and got pregnant on our second cycle trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->